Putting an end to an ubiquitous meme from Trump loyalists

The Irony!
Let us know when you start thinking.
From post #1. It's why Trumpleton's will employ every tool for denial, deflection, and of course gratuitous insults (their stock and trade) in response to this thread.

That statement is being scrutinized by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, who is examining a broad array of Mr. Trump’s tweets and public statements to determine whether he made them as part of an effort to deceive investigators.

People close to the president believe that he may be increasing his legal jeopardy by continuing to speak publicly about sensitive matters even as his campaign is under investigation for possible collusion with Russia and he himself is under scrutiny for possible obstruction of justice. Just last week, Mr. Trump said in a tweet that Attorney General Jeff Sessions should shut down the special counsel investigation.

From post #1. It's why Trumpleton's will employ every tool for denial, deflection, and of course gratuitous insults (their stock and trade) in response to this thread.
I vote for Platform and results.
The Official Democratic platform, if you ever bother to read it, is White Man Bad.
My response is to vote MAGA.
You don't like...it's called Freedom, a concept LibTards can't deal with.

I invite all the board's progressives to bookmark this thread and use it the next time a Trump cultist tries to employ the phrase "collusion hoax." Clearly they can not defend its Pavlovian use.

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Sunday that a Trump Tower meeting between top campaign aides and a Kremlin-connected lawyer was designed to “get information on an opponent” — the starkest acknowledgment yet that a statement he dictated last year about the encounter was misleading.

Mr. Trump made the comment in a tweet on Sunday morning that was intended to be a defense of the June 2016 meeting and the role his son Donald Trump Jr. played in hosting it. The president claimed that it was “totally legal” and of the sort “done all the time in politics.”

It's telling that Steve Bannon (before he lost his marbles) was the one that called the flag on this meeting. :)

I vote for Platform and results.
The Official Democratic platform, if you ever bother to read it, is White Man Bad.
My response is to vote MAGA.
You don't like...it's called Freedom, a concept LibTards can't deal with.
Ah yes, libtard. One of my favorites.

It's why Trumpleton's will employ every tool for denial, deflection, and of course gratuitous insults (their stock and trade) in response to this thread.

I invite all the board's progressives to bookmark this thread and use it the next time a Trump cultist tries to employ the phrase "collusion hoax." Clearly they can not defend its Pavlovian use.
It is not loyalists. It is about people who may be not better than you in living in their views who know what is right for us all and it sucks.

It is not loyalists. It is about people who may be not better than you in living in their views who know what is right for us all and it sucks.
I eagerly await any attempt to factually refute the contents of post #1.

Erroneous deflection #1.
No member of the campaign was aware of the sources Fusion GPS used to do the oppo research on Vlad's best bud.
LIAR.
"Steele, a former head of the Russia Desk for British intelligence (MI6), was writing the report for the private investigative firm Fusion GPS, who were paid by Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC)."
1. Hillary and the DNC paid for an oppo research report from Russians. They knew what they were paying for and what they were getting from "vlad's" cohort.
2. Why didn't Mueller investigate the Steele Dossier as "Russian Interference"? ANS: because the democrats on the Mueller team knew damn well where the real Russian interference came from.

2wuh20.jpg

Forum List

Back