Putin's 'achilles heel' exposed as Moscow horde's death toll climbs. Ukraine is Afghanistan N2 for Moscow

Your dishonesty is so deep you must be a Russian.
I’m being serious.. war is mean.. I know you want pretty flowers lol maybe get your self a strong American man, and relax a little bit

I’m being serious.. war is mean.. I know you want pretty flowers lol maybe get your self a strong American man, and relax a little bit
If war is mean then why are you supporting the Z, comrade Z?

69w6t8.jpg

Putin is handling a lot of things poorly, but at this point, I have trouble seeing any scenario in which he doesn't succeed as long as NATO and the US keep their troops out.
The only way this doesn't end in WWIII is for the Russians to man up and take out Putin themselves.

How can this be good for Russia?

The only way this doesn't end in WWIII is for the Russians to man up and take out Putin themselves.

How can this be good for Russia?

Moving off the dollar for oil sales by doing the direct exchanges of currency with China might could help them in the long run, Not sure. The interesting thing is China has so many investments in so many currencies globally, they can escape a lot of sanctions if the US ever tries them like this on them.

Moving off the dollar for oil sales by doing the direct exchanges of currency with China might could help them in the long run, Not sure. The interesting thing is China has so many investments in so many currencies globally, they can escape a lot of sanctions if the US ever tries them like this on them.
Lots of long run options, but I fail to see how Russia can keep taking it up the ass with their losses for very long.

Lots of long run options, but I fail to see how Russia can keep taking it up the ass with their losses for very long.

The same way that people survived the depression or stayed at home during the early shutdown for COVID before checks came out or survived the great recession in 2008. There are those who scrape by and those who get punished hard when economic things happen. The dirty masses are usually barely managing so they don't get as badly impacted. This isn't really their first rodeo in living memory. After the USSR collapsed, these people survived and when nobody was willing to take their currency, a robust barter system was used in which Russian companies would ship vodka to Europe and use it to "buy" ketchup or whatever to bring back to Russia.

The real pressure here will be the oligarchs who are losing wealth and revenue streams bigly. Even when Putin wins, I expect to see a lot of powerful people backing a different horse come their next election. Vlad isn't the only one in Russia with the weight to rig an election.

Forum List

Back