Putin: The great leader, the genius

Leader of what? Your hallucination that the election was stolen? Look to Trump, Rudy, Pillow Guy, Kraken Nut & ths rest of that mob for that, who thought they could bullshit the American people that they were robbed in the election when in reality, Putin's asseater Trump got his ass handed back to him by Joe Biden like Grant took Richmond.

And all your pissing & moaning & bullshit won't change a thing.
The nationalist "strongmen" are only fooling their rubes. The rest of the world knows what they are.

Interesting. More fallout over the ego of a "strongman".

FMtIAJEUcAEpPnD

As the world watches, this arrogant, nationalist strongman is driving his country off a cliff, slaughtering innocent Ukrainians and plunging his own people into a profound economic disaster. He told the world to fuck off, that he didn't need us, and now the world is returning the sentiment, in spades.

You see, this is how it works: You can (try to) be an arrogant, nationalist strongman, you can pretend you're putting your country first, but the world can now move on without you, work around you. You become isolated and rejected. A pariah. This isn't the 50's. Neanderthals need no longer apply.

I wonder if those who long for an arrogant, "country first", nationalist strongman will learn anything here. I wonder if they'll get the hint.

I would be absolutely shocked if they did.

Even for you this is pathetic.

Forum List

Back