Putin set to win referendum vote

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Congrats! Along with Eastern Europe, Russia may be one of the last bastions of freedom for white people in America and Europeans alike to gather.

Congrats! Along with Eastern Europe, Russia may be one of the last bastions of freedom for white people in America and Europeans alike to gather.
Good for him! AND good for Russia, as well.

He promised to destabalize the United States, and with his interference that helped trump get elected, he accomplished that. Promises kept.

73274197_428072191233213_4002526984314814464_n.jpg

Putin to win the referendum? No way. Who could predict that?

Say this to Jehovah's witnesses, who are going to jail for their beliefs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-referendum- vote-allow-rule-Russia-2036.html

Congrats! Along.... Russia may be one of the last bastions of freedom for white people in America and Europeans alike to gather.
"Congrats! Along.... Russia may be one of the last bastions of freedom for white people in America and Europeans alike to gather."

from the last bastions of "freedom" with love:

Pugabe´s electoral boxes:
1593437741343.png

1593437594893.png

1593438205441.png

Attachments

• 1593437558813.png
    1593437558813.png
    957.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 1593437642124.png
    1593437642124.png
    693.7 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Putin who?
A Jewish KGB officer who transformed Russia to a big prison, tests on Russians all NWO technologies, destroyed Russia and its economy?
Who is an ethnically Russian in his 'government'?How will react Jewish folk when Israel will run by ethnically Russians?I do not believe they will be glad.
But why Putin throws anyone in prison who dares to say the entirely Russian political system is run by Jews.
After Covid-19 Putin showed his true face: a hater of Russia, Russians, Russian Orthodoxy ( the 'church' of Mr Gundjai is in reality a KGB filial ) and Russian industry.
Putin shall share his billions ( €350bn) among robbed by him people.
After Covid-18 fake pandemic most of Russians curse this dwarf.

Putin wants to became Russian Tsar and imposed fake referendum on Russians.
Any number is a lie, I will be not amazed when Putin get 800% or 900%

Here is a Russian web page criticizing Putin and his regime ( read by usage of Google Translator )

Here the True Spiritual Leader Of Russia Father Sergy Romanow cursued Putin

Today NWO servant Putin wants to perform forced vaccination and to murder most of Russians.
He is an enemy of Russian people

Good for him! AND good for Russia, as well.

Good for NWO, because Putin murdered Russian economy, transformed Russia to an Orwell like digital prison and wants to make NWO vaccination mandatory

Thank you, Uncle Vlad!

Thank for what?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-referendum- vote-allow-rule-Russia-2036.html

Congrats! Along.... Russia may be one of the last bastions of freedom for white people in America and Europeans alike to gather.
"Congrats! Along.... Russia may be one of the last bastions of freedom for white people in America and Europeans alike to gather."

from the last bastions of "freedom" with love:

Pugabe´s electoral boxes:
View attachment 356708

View attachment 356703
View attachment 356714

Idiot,

you shall fight Putin and not Russian people.
How many $$$ you receive from KGB for mocking enslaved by your f.... tribe Russians?

Thank you, Uncle Vlad!

Thank for what?
Thank Uncle Vlad for the vote flipping Facebook ads

I can congratulate local useful idiots with the victory. Totally unexpected results were published which say that Putin's amendments got nearly 78% of the votes. Now the saviour of Europe and all Western civilization can reign for all his life and be a beacon for all free white people.

I can congratulate local useful idiots with the victory. Totally unexpected results were published which say that Putin's amendments got nearly 78% of the votes. Now the saviour of Europe and all Western civilization can reign for all his life and be a beacon for all free white people.

I understand that the "no" faction were not allowed to campaign.

I understand that the "no" faction were not allowed to campaign.
I want to underline that I dont live in Russia. And I can express opinion from what I see from outside.

My opinion is virtually no. There were some meetings and pickets, statements on some Internet recourses, but it can hardly be called campaign. Especially compared with Russian state propaganda machine.

Forum List

Back