Putin endorses Biden

The Russian President when asked said Biden would be the better US President for Russia. Biden is more experienced, predictable, an old-school politician, Putin said.

/----/ Will Putin collaborate with Joe to steal the election? What will Adam Schitface do ?
1708000682987.png

I knew MAGAs would fall for that bit of Russian reverse psychology. Putin giving Trump a helping hand and MAGAs as usual being the mindless sheep fall for it. Putin desperately needs Trump and MAGA to salvage his war against the people of Ukraine, and to put an end to NATO.

I knew MAGAs would fall for that bit of Russian reverse psychology. Putin giving Trump a helping hand and MAGAs as usual being the mindless sheep fall for it. Putin desperately needs Trump and MAGA to salvage his war against the people of Ukraine, and to put an end to NATO.
Putin knows that Trump´s words are bogus and that he will use any pretext to go all in against Russia.

Odd that Putin only invades other places when Biden is in the White House

The Russian President when asked said Biden would be the better US President for Russia. Biden is more experienced, predictable, an old-school politician, Putin said.

That's like asking him who'd he rather play chess against, Bobby Fisher or Wimpy, Wimpy being Joe Biden of course. MAGA

Frank you just believe any garbage,

Elena Baturina, a Russian businesswoman and the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow sent $3.5 million in 2014 to a firm called Rosemont Seneca Thornton, and that the payment was identified as a “consultancy agreement.”

Hunter Biden was a co-founder and CEO of the investment firm Rosemont Seneca Advisors. It’s not clear what connection exists between Rosemont Seneca Advisors and Rosemont Seneca Thornton.

Funny how the left accuse Trump of being Putin's puppet while they are the ones actually being Putin's puppets.

Forum List

Back