Putin´s imperialist party lost badly in Siberia. As I predicted, Siberians want back independence !

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Putin´s imperialist party lost badly in Siberia. As I predicted, Siberians want back independence !

"... In the Ulyanovsk region, Yakutia, the Komi Republic, Mari El, the Nenets Autonomous Okrug and the Khabarovsk Territory, the Communist Party of the Russian Federation came out on top on party lists. In the Khabarovsk Territory, United Russia has the lowest results in the country - less than 25 percent of the vote."
Svoboda Radio

zakharkin_siberia2_468w.jpg

siberia+split.jpg

ytHq3ES.jpg

"... In the Ulyanovsk region, Yakutia, the Komi Republic, Mari El, the Nenets Autonomous Okrug and the Khabarovsk Territory, the Communist Party of the Russian Federation came out on top on party lists. In the Khabarovsk Territory, United Russia has the lowest results in the country - less than 25 percent of the vote."
Svoboda Radio

zakharkin_siberia2_468w.jpg

siberia+split.jpg

ytHq3ES.jpg

The finale of dreamed by you independence
A bunch of your tribesmen became owners of anything and the rest of Siberians get eliminated by Pfizer ( still prohibited in Russia) 'jab'

The finale of dreamed by you independence
A bunch of your tribesmen became owners of anything and the rest of Siberians get eliminated by Pfizer ( still prohibited in Russia) 'jab'
say Chechnya is cool , you slave !

Forum List

Back