Putin Punks Drumpf, Drumpf Attacks Alex Baldwin

Putin puts on a demonstration of nuclear might like he is the leader of N. Korea specifically calling out the US and Drumpf attacks Alex Baldwin on Twitter in response.

What if Trump gave Putin the Alec Baldwin treatment? (opinion) - CNN

I seem to remember the left having an absolute meltdown when Trump made fun of Lil'Kim...
So youre saying the left is teaching the orange fool how to be presidential? Here I thought he was just afraid of Putin.

Putin puts on a demonstration of nuclear might like he is the leader of N. Korea specifically calling out the US and Drumpf attacks Alex Baldwin on Twitter in response.

The Kremlin is already downplaying it, and President Trump didn’t even have to say anything.

Kremlin denies arms race after Putin's claims about new nuclear weapons

OP fails again.
Putins the prez of Russia not the Kremlin you fool.

And Alec Baldwin attacks a teenage girl.

alec-baldwin-daughter-ireland-legs-short-shorts-0621-1-620x413.jpg

The Kremlin is already downplaying it, and President Trump didn’t even have to say anything.

OP fails again.
Dumba$$.
Are you for real?
Putin scripts the Kremlin's words dunce.

OP fails again.
Dumba$$.
Are you for real?

You just criticized a black man, and for that you must repent!

OP fails again.
Dumba$$.
Are you for real?
Why didnt he script his own words?

Putin cares more about the United States than any democrat. He deserves friendship and respect.
Smokin that crack again huh?
You're a democrat. Vladimir Putin is better than any Democrat in the country today.
I'm not a dem and thanks for admitting you are still smoking that crack.
Of course you are an obama ass sucking democrat. Don't try to deny it now.

Putin cares more about the United States than any democrat. He deserves friendship and respect.
You're a democrat. Vladimir Putin is better than any Democrat in the country today.
I definitely voted both times for Obama but I am not a dem.

You lie like a black.

The CIA, Mossad, Saudi-Intel and MI5/MI6 have been goading Putin since the Soros sponsored, E.U approved coup in the Ukraine in 2014. Putin showed incredible restraint even after the false flag downing of an airliner that NATO tried to pin on Russian forces. When the USS Donald Cook was demonstrating a show of force in the Black Sea later that year, a Russian fighter jet flew over it and did something to totally disable the electronics on the most advanced warships the military industrial complex ever made....then the Su-24 taunted the ship with fly-overs as if it was going to drop some bombs on it...but didn't. The USS Donald Cook had to be towed into a port in Hungary....Barrypuppet's response? Not much...he probably soiled himself and that's about it.......LOL!

Putin kicked out the Rothschild central bankers and the national debt of Russia is a pittance and this is even in spite of the fact that oil prices per barrel are down. How did Russia and Putin get in the crosshairs of the globalists? Let me count the ways.

#1 Putin is a nationalist. He is encouraging his people to have children unlike the Western world that is being attacked with all kinds of "softkill, depopulation tactics

#2 Putin is not a puppet dancing on the strings of the international bankers.

#3 He denied the E.U and the international bankers the sweetest plum on the tree when he denied them of the Crimean Peninsula

#4 He allied himself with Syrian president Assad and has defended him against the CIA backed, Saudi funded, Mossad supported terrorist group that Barrypuppet called "freedom fighters" we know as ISIS and has kicked their asses.

Putin isn't going along with the NWO agenda and I wish that OUR alleged leaders cared as much about our country as he does about his. Those are the facts, my friend.....can you handle it?

You lie like a black.
You catch hair lice like a white.

You lie like a black.

C'mon, you are better than that.....race baiting? We are all up to our necks in shit regardless of the tint of our skin.

And what did he do for black Americans?

Forum List

Back