Putin Orders Thirty-Six Hours Of Cease Fire

1672967645995.jpeg

There is a report of high ranking Russian officers killed in a Himsrs strike in the Zap region. Not sure if it was yesterday or today

What Ceasefire? Shells Fly At Ukraine Front Despite Putin's Ceasefire.

NEAR KREMINNA, Ukraine, Jan 6 (Reuters) - Russian and Ukrainian forces exchanged artillery fire at the front line in Ukraine on Friday, even after Moscow said it had ordered its troops to stop shooting for a unilateral truce that was firmly rejected by Kyiv.

President Vladimir Putin ordered the 36-hour ceasefire from midday on Friday to observe Russian Orthodox Christmas. Ukraine has said it has no intention to stop fighting, rejecting the purported truce as a stunt by Moscow to buy time to reinforce troops that have taken heavy losses this week.

"What ceasefire? Can you hear?" said a Ukrainian soldier, using the nom de guerre Vyshnya, as an explosion rang out in the distance at the front line near Kreminna in eastern Ukraine. "What do they want to achieve if they keep on shooting? We know, we have learnt not to trust them."

As I previously state, based on my COMBAT Experience in Viet Nam, Ceasefires don't mean shit.

Last edited:
Kudos to shoshi for alerting me about this as I was out when this occurred.

I hope he finds another excuse to order a permanent cease fire and save what little dignity the Russian government has after bullying a smaller country that suffered another Russian kill-off of millions of Ukrainians from the thirties to shortly after the conclusion of WWII. Russia does not need, and the world does not need a WWIII.

As a veteran of VIet Nam, I can a Christmas don't mean shit.
Bless you for your service to this country, 0311. Every good American patriot that I know supports all veterans of foreign wars, and many of us were horrified by the anti-war protesters who showed their hatred of war by spitting at those who landed FPO and APO as well. Many more Americans supported you guys in respectful silence. Others of us were not so silent. Love, Beautress
:salute: :huddle: :salute:

Bless you for your service to this country, 0311. Every good American patriot that I know supports all veterans of foreign wars, and many of us were horrified by the anti-war protesters who showed their hatred of war by spitting at those who landed FPO and APO as well. Many more Americans supported you guys in respectful silence. Others of us were not so silent. Love, Beautress
:salute: :huddle: :salute:
Suckers and Losers

I am morally opposed to war. I was vocally opposed to both the Invasion if Iraq by Bush41 and both the Invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq by Bush43. My experience in Viet Nam led to me to decide to get a vasectomy. No child of mine was ever going to be put through the hell I had suffer because Chest Pounding Pols who never served a day of their life because they draft dodgers or deserters.

You chose to support a Draft Dodger who attacks Gold Star Families, the same Pathetic Piece of Shit disrespected the Brave Men and Women fought our country and paid with their lives calling them "Suckers and Losers". This same 5-Deferment Draft Dodging POS looked at the grave of one of those Americans and said,"I Don't Get It", meaning why die for your country. This same Pussy Grabbing Coward stood at a podium in Helsinky Finland sided with a Russian Dictator against U.S. Intelligence Service.

Yet you have the fucking utter gall and temerity thank me for my service, and you do not even see the total disconnect between those actions. Take your thanks and shove it.

Last edited:
Suckers and Losers

I am morally opposed to war. I was vocally opposed to both the Invasion if Iraq by Bush41 and both the Invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq by Bush43. My experience in Viet Nam led to me to decide to get a vasectomy. No child of mine was ever going to be put through the hell I had suffer because Chest Pounding Pols who never served a day of their life because they draft dodgers or deserters.

You chose to support a Draft Dodger who attacks Gold Star Families, the same Pathetic Piece of Shit disrespected the Brave Men and Women fought our country and paid with their lives calling them "Suckers and Losers". This same 5-Deferment Draft Dodging POS looked at the grave of one of those Americans and said,"I Don't Get It", meaning why die for your country. This same Pussy Grabbing Coward stood at a podium in Helsinky Finland sided with a Russian Dictator against U.S. Intelligence Service.

Yet you have the fucking utter gall and temerity thank me for my service, and you do not even see the total disconnect between those actions. Take your thanks and shove it.
Too bad none of that is true.

Suckers and Losers

What I'm going to do is what I do with anyone who uses the f-word on me to give themselves a superior attitude to somebody they hate. Enjoy your reprieve on my ignore list since you use the basest hatred in public debate that is disgraceful as its implicit dark curse. It's ironic you hate war when you verbally declare it on the innocent.

I hope he finds another excuse to order a permanent cease fire and save what little dignity the Russian government has after bullying a smaller country that suffered another Russian kill-off of millions of Ukrainians from the thirties to shortly after the conclusion of WWII. Russia does not need, and the world does not need a WWIII.
Why? Putin did not keep this one.
1673058405227.png

1673058357248.png

Our Politicians stole $100 billion from our citizens to give to their weapons manufacturer donors, who will kick some of it back to them
They refused to let us track any of it, so it will now easily be laundered in what has been described as the most corrupt country in Europe

Originally posted by 0311
Take your thanks and shove it.

"Thank you for your service" is a thought, a feeling, a concept, 0311.

It's humanly impossible for beautress to introduce an abstraction into her anus.

Putin is the only leader involved in this western nations proxy war that is a rational thinker with achievable goals.
Putin knew his opponents left him with only one rational goal as the recent comments by former German Chancellor Angela Merkel revealed.

The so-called "collective west" claims Russia's invasion of Ukraine was "unprovoked aggression" when the reality is Russia was duped into believing the Minsk agreements would provide a diplomatic solution to the civil war set off by the 2014 Maidan coup.

Instead, Ukraine and its western partners were simply buying time until NATO could build a Ukrainian military capable of capturing Donbass and evicting Russia from Crimea.

SCOTT RITTER: Merkel Reveals West's Duplicity

"Thank you for your service" is a thought, a feeling, a concept, 0311.

It's humanly impossible for beautress to introduce an abstraction into her anus.

I do not accept the thanks from the people who support, defend and condone the behavior of 5-Deferment Draft-Dodging, Russian Loving, Gold Star Family Attqcking Fuck Wad Orange Shit Coward.

Forum List

Back