Putin mocks the West moral decline

People aren't badmouthing the USA. They are badmouthing the corrupt, Marxist, warmongering, Democrats, and the ignorant sheep, that carry their water, and support their message, against the best interest of the common citizen of the USA. We don't hate our country. We hate you. Individually. Feel free to take it personally. That's exactly how it was meant to be taken.

Winner
Brilliant
Informative
Insightful

People aren't badmouthing the USA. They are badmouthing the corrupt, Marxist, warmongering, Democrats, and the ignorant sheep, that carry their water, and support their message, against the best interest of the common citizen of the USA. We don't hate our country. We hate you. Individually. Feel free to take it personally. That's exactly how it was meant to be taken.
The opposing party of my own country is so repulsive, i'll align myself with a murderous dictator that is invading another country.

You say that despite Trudeau in Canada? Have you seen the draconian things going on in Australia? How are things going in France? Hating God and white people while raising taxes is going just fine.

What are your specific issues with Trudeau???? If you start spouting that "Freedumb" bullshit from the unemployed assholes convoy, you're barking up the wrong country. 80% of Canadians want them locked up and shut down.

The opposing party of my own country is so repulsive, i'll align myself with a murderous dictator that is invading another country.
Well, you do you. I'll keep my oath, and lose no sleep seeing threats both foreign, and domestic snuffed out. Sometimes household chores can be more tedious than the day to day affairs of making money. But somebody's gotta do it...

It really is bad how the immediate response from the Democrats is “oh you’re siding with the enemy if we agree that yes the west is definitely in moral decline right now”

That’s a shot at the hearts of the many Christian Americans who attend church on a regular basis who have traditional Catholic and Christian viewpoints. There’s nothing wrong with us at all. What a ridiculous line of argument from people in this thread OK check this out Osama bin Laden was a Muslim so check this out American Muslims might have a few similar views with him like they all might pray five times a day and fast during Ramadan.

I go to church on Sundays so does Vladimir Putin.

Seriously do better Democrats. Once again horrible line of reasoning from Democrats in response to topics like this but that’s par for the course how many times do we hear people on the media the Talking Heads of CNN say ” you know the Republicans are the party of Vladimir Putin.”

Take it nice and slow. For the far left Democrats just breathe …breathe before you get really upset. And realize yes life can be better. You can disagree with Vladimir Putin on his war but recognize the man is right from time to time on things.

Was he wrong? If Obama said it, would it suddenly become true?

Obama provided a very good example for how to stem the tide of moral decline compared to the next guy to hold the office. Electing folks who have some morality is a good way to attack moral decline...

It really is bad how the immediate response from the Democrats is “oh you’re siding with the enemy if we agree that yes the west is definitely in moral decline right now”

That’s a shot at the hearts of the many Christian Americans who attend church on a regular basis who have traditional Catholic and Christian viewpoints. There’s nothing wrong with us at all. What a ridiculous line of argument from people in this thread OK check this out Osama bin Laden was a Muslim so check this out American Muslims might have a few similar views with him like they all might pray five times a day and fast during Ramadan.

I go to church on Sundays so does Vladimir Putin.

Seriously do better Democrats. Once again horrible line of reasoning from Democrats in response to topics like this but that’s par for the course how many times do we hear people on the media the Talking Heads of CNN say ” you know the Republicans are the party of Vladimir Putin.”

Take it nice and slow. For the far left Democrats just breathe …breathe before you get really upset. And realize yes life can be better. You can disagree with Vladimir Putin on his war but recognize the man is right from time to time on things.
When do you find time to poison folks--as your idol Putin does?

This is just NOT true at all. But leftists are always claiming it because they couldn't care less about such annoying little realities as TRUTH. And they want abortion to stay legal forever and even include murdering children who have had the audacity to survive an abortion! What a bunch of total Hitlerish freaks!

It is true that most Americans seem to think abortion is a necessary evil but they don't want it after something like the 16th week. I think that's ridiculous. A person is either a human and live or he or she is not. That is age discrimination. But cutting things off at 16 weeks is better than abortion on demand at all ages of development...

It is absolutely true. The votes in the 2022 midterms proved it in state after state. Every state where abortion was on the ballot, the vote was in favour of a woman's right to choose.

Sure, if you equate politics and religion. I sure don't.

Look at how much you rubes have tithed to your orange con man for his various grifts.

Many, if not most, Democrats are void of religion. Politics fills that void.

Or maybe "religion" is on the decline because humanity is finally waking up to the fact that it is awful silly to still be believing all that ridiculous, superstitious, primitive crap that never even made much sense in the first place.

And it makes perfect sense someday, somehow, science will be able to explain how to get something from nothing? Na, my premise is correct. Who wants moral boundaries placed on their lives when they can do anything they want with retribution only if they get caught by the law.

If moral decline (as defined by religious zealots) led to the destruction of nations & society, western civilization would have ended long ago.

The whole idea of threatening the destruction of nations due to moral decline is a ruse used by national leaders and religious zealots to scare people into obedience and conformity - so the people will willing be sent into the mass slaughter that these leaders create.

This type of religious BS is a total perversion of Christianity and most other religions.

It would be helpful if those who lecture about morality would clean their own houses first.

"Lead by example" 'n stuff.

Not holding my breath on that.
57F8D7C1-46AF-48D0-B9D5-7A8FCBE30AE7.jpeg

If moral decline (as defined by religious zealots) led to the destruction of nations & society, western civilization would have ended long ago.

The whole idea of threatening the destruction of nations due to moral decline is a ruse used by national leaders and religious zealots to scare people into obedience and conformity - so the people will willing be sent into the mass slaughter that these leaders create.

This type of religious BS is a total perversion of Christianity and most other religions.
Meanwhile, outside of backwards as fuck immoral LibTardia ALL sane people know that the greatest nations on earth were founded, built and run by a well established, well known moral order.
Such beliefs would cause faggots to be ashamed of themselves for gargling man-gravy and swapping fecal matter so they will always resist what worked for centuries.

Meanwhile, outside of backwards as fuck immoral LibTardia ALL sane people know that the greatest nations on earth were founded, built and run by a well established, well known moral order.
Such beliefs would cause faggots to be ashamed of themselves for gargling man-gravy and swapping fecal matter so they will always resist what worked for centuries.

Your obsession with the grotesque show obvious mental problems.

Do you think about these things much? Do you need a 'moral order' to keep yourself from committing these grotesque actions?

Perhaps you should seek professional help!

Forum List

Back