America finds it's savior: American entrepreneur, author, & anti-woke political activist Vivek Ramaswamy running for President. The Republic is saved

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i have both his books

He is the author of Woke, Inc.: Inside Corporate America's Social Justice Scam, which was published in August 2021 and Nation of Victims: Identity Politics, the Death of Merit, and the Path Back to Excellence, published September 13, 2022...and i will post excerpts from them on this thread so you find what's this guys about

Last edited:
i have both his books

He is the author of Woke, Inc.: Inside Corporate America's Social Justice Scam, which was published in August 2021 and Nation of Victims: Identity Politics, the Death of Merit, and the Path Back to Excellence, published September 13, 2022...and i will post excerpts from them on this thread so you find what's this guys about

I like him, but I already have a Savior. Thank God.

i have both his books

Anti-woke! :abgg2q.jpg:

He will be a great addition in the debates at least. His message may rssonate with americans regardless.

he was slouched on tucker, when he made this announcement. Not a look of strength, he should have a press conference.

i have both his books

The Former USA is a jetliner headed straight for a mountain side...

Long time coming

Ha

No one is coming to save you ,me ,or your aunt Susie
duhehdjejejjdmd.png

• Banned
His platform is a very strong Trump style America 1st agenda. I’ve read 2 of his books, “Woke, Inc” & “Nation of Victims.” He’s impressive. Competition is good & GOP has a strong bench.

FpimT6SXwAEi-3r

Trump tried that. He even told American corporations to change their supply chains. They told Trump to go fuck himself.
TDS
Do you understand that Not Everything reverts back to Trump or are you too emotionally addicted to the obsession ?

i have both his books

I hope he brings to light just how whacko the left have become.

Forum List

Back