Putin may end Assad’s support: Erdogan

Didn't that new poster say to you yesterday "Are you nuts?" He hit the nail on the head right away.
Al-Qaeda loves you, Sally.

Boo hoo, they don't even know that I exist, you silly fool.
Your Al-Qaeda pal Freeman is known USMB poster.

Maybe Freeman will turn you over to ISIS. Have you ever thought about that?
And after that all could read here how the "regime" sold me and my organs to ISIS :rolleyes:

When you get your new organs, Assad is going to let you recuperate at his residence. After all., day and night you are defending him on forums that you never go to sleep.

Al-Qaeda loves you, Sally.

And after that all could read here how the "regime" sold me and my organs to ISIS :rolleyes:

When you get your new organs, Assad is going to let you recuperate at his residence. After all., day and night you are defending him on forums that you never go to sleep.
I am afraid of nightmares about you taking my organs and blaming it on Assad.

You know what the problem is, Little Boy? You are a very lonely person and it appears that these forums are the only place where you can communicate with other human beings. I suggest that you go out, try not to be harassed by the police, and attempt to make some friends so you life wouldn't be so lonely.

You know what the problem is, Little Boy? You are a very lonely person and it appears that these forums are the only place where you can communicate with other human beings. I suggest that you go out, try not to be harassed by the police, and attempt to make some friends so you life wouldn't be so lonely.
Do your friends know about your Al-Qaeda support on the forum? Maybe, they should.

No, Mr.Crackpot, it is your dream of a Black man; and as for Obama, I didn't even vote for him. Now go to some Gay site and see if you can find the Black man of your dreams.

Mr. Crackpot doesn't realize that a monkey would be smarter because a monkey would not make a fool out of itself on a regular basis as Mr. Crackpot does.
For whom did you vote, instead? Osama, Nusra-Sally? And what is on that gay sites? Your husband?

My husband would never tell a woman on a forum that she was "sucking Black dick." I thought you also were a gentleman and would never say anything like that. I guess you got exciting thinking about it that you blurted out your secret to all of us.
But it is so evident that Ubumu got you on your knees. And a gentleman would not respect an Al-Qaeda cheerleader, anyway.

Everyone saw the vulgar thing you wrote. Since you are so mentally ill, you don't realize that you make a fool out of yourself called posters who don't side with you in your love for Assad as Al Qaeda cheerleaders. Basically you are good for a laugh.
Basically, you are considered an Al-Qaeda member by those who read your propaganda against Syria.

got it, Captain blei-----in your universe---anyone who does not suck
ASSAD dick must be an AL QAEDA person. Your universe is ---
that uni-dimensional

For whom did you vote, instead? Osama, Nusra-Sally? And what is on that gay sites? Your husband?

My husband would never tell a woman on a forum that she was "sucking Black dick." I thought you also were a gentleman and would never say anything like that. I guess you got exciting thinking about it that you blurted out your secret to all of us.
But it is so evident that Ubumu got you on your knees. And a gentleman would not respect an Al-Qaeda cheerleader, anyway.

Everyone saw the vulgar thing you wrote. Since you are so mentally ill, you don't realize that you make a fool out of yourself called posters who don't side with you in your love for Assad as Al Qaeda cheerleaders. Basically you are good for a laugh.
Basically, you are considered an Al-Qaeda member by those who read your propaganda against Syria.

that uni-dimensional
You won´t find even a single post of Sally or aris2chat that condemns Al-Qaeda in Syria, though they are constantly posting about the war.

that uni-dimensional
You won´t find even a single post of Sally or aris2chat that condemns Al-Qaeda in Syria.

so? I have not found a single post by either Sally or Aris that claims----SHIT STINKS. does that mean neither has an OLFACTORY SENSE?

that uni-dimensional
You won´t find even a single post of Sally or aris2chat that condemns Al-Qaeda in Syria.

so? I have not found a single post by either Sally or Aris that claims----SHIT STINKS. does that mean neither has an OLFACTORY SENSE?
And they are not talking about Syria each day, hypocrite?

that uni-dimensional

yes----Syria -----and assad----stink like shit

that uni-dimensional

yes----Syria -----and assad----stink like shit
You are below Syria´s dignity.

that uni-dimensional

I really can't be bothered playing with the lonely Little Boy tonight, but he really is such a dope. He worries about whom Aris and I might not condemn, but does he ask himself why he never condemns anything his lover Assad does. As you can see, he basically wants to make this forum all about Syria and nothing else in the Middle East.

that uni-dimensional

I really can't be bothered playing with the lonely Little Boy tonight, but he really is such a dope. He worries about whom Aris and I might not condemn, but does he ask himself why he never condemns anything his lover Assad does. As you can see, he basically wants to make this forum all about Syria and nothing else in the Middle East.
Al-Qaeda loves you :smiliehug:

that uni-dimensional

Al-Qaeda loves you :smiliehug:

The boogie man loves you.

Forum List

Back