CDZ Putin has lost all credibility since announcing his reasons for invading Ukraine.

Putin says he invaded Ukraine to protect Russians there from 'genocide' coming from Kyiv.
I've never heard more ridiculous nonsense.

Putin wants the Russian empire (USSR) back, and he's willing to shed the blood of the free and even the innocent to achieve that.

I hope NATO will provide logistical and combat support to the Ukrainians and Latvians, Estonians and Lithuanians. They're gonna need it.

Putin and Xi will never enjoy my support again.
Because Xi sees Putin as a useful idiot, and Putin is letting him.

I thinbk NATO has policed enough nations and killed enough people past couple decades. But then I have visited many injured troops in the 70s from VN and it is terrible.

I hate damn war.

And blood thirsty evil ones like this haunt,how could anyone laugh at such a horrible death as Kadaffi had. I don't care if he was evil or what, but to enjoy seeing torture makes one evil too.

Anyone here seen those coming back injured in war? Or been in actual combat? I've seen some of the very worst of these boys at VA Hospital/.

Biden isn't corrupt? How did he get to be a multi-millionaire on his Senate/VP salary and his wife's junior college professor's paycheck?

The answer is Hunter Biden's corruption and bribes, paid by Russian oligarchs, a corrupt Ukrainian gas company. and the Communist Party of China, There are probably more.
And Trump aint corrupt? come on...

I thinbk NATO has policed enough nations and killed enough people past couple decades. But then I have visited many injured troops in the 70s from VN and it is terrible.

I hate damn war.
you're right. war injuries are the worst injuries, in a sense.

but the sayings of Benjamin Franklin still apply today, and will for a very long time to come in this solar system alone : those who give up essential liberties for a little temporary security, {will get} neither liberty nor security.

I hope you are joking....

Putin is a corrupt (CDZ)---but he is intelligent and better leader than our corrupt (CDZ) Biden.
You dickhead. You are now all supporting putin because Trump is. You will not openly condemn putin because you don't have guts. Its all about making biden look bad.
Very patriotic indeed comrade.

you're right. war injuries are the worst injuries, in a sense.

but the sayings of Benjamin Franklin still apply today, and will for a very long time to come in this solar system alone : those who give up essential liberties for a little temporary security, {will get} neither liberty nor security.

I understand this also,but some wars are not our problem, we can't save the world but if not careful we can sure cause more suffering.

Trump had nothing to do with the idiots who rioted.
maybe, maybe, that's true...

IF that's the case, then the focus of the Jan. 6th insurrection investigation should focus on Trump's handlers.

it's time 'people behind the curtain' are held to account, possibly publicly even, imho.

and we're going to need stiff legal penalties (prison time) against spreading dangerous mis-information. world-wide, but not in dictatorships (regardless of the name of their government that they might be operating under).

Last edited:
Biden aint corrupt. Trump was. Anyone blind to that is really really blind.
They can't admit Trump was/is corrupt no matter what the evidence... They are locked in... If they admit Trump actually lied to them and they believed it, that would make them stupid...

They can't admit they were fooled.. This is a cult which they can't seem to get out off... Mitch started this back during Obama and created the beast, he then lost control of the beast...

Mitch much like Putin made a serious miscalculation...

And Trump aint corrupt? come on...
I have said this time and time again...

If Hunter Biden is actually a criminal and you know it I suggest you pop down to your local law enforcement and present the evidence under oath...

Please do that or shut the fuck up.... Why are ye letting Hunter Biden walk around a free man when you have evidence of him being a criminal?

They can't admit Trump was/is corrupt no matter what the evidence... They are locked in... If they admit Trump actually lied to them and they believed it, that would make them stupid...

They can't admit they were fooled.. This is a cult which they can't seem to get out off... Mitch started this back during Obama and created the beast, he then lost control of the beast...

Mitch much like Putin made a serious miscalculation...
Wow. That's the first major clue in the Jan. 6th investigation that *I've* heard of.

Forum List

Back