Putin has died. Report trending Russian Internet

White cops arrested him for no reason haha
Probably a regular occurrence for black people over there, one of the most racist countries on the planet against black people.
Russia belongs to Russians now Africans.
Oh yeah? Please tell us where your ancestors emigrated from when they came to America.
Europe. What's your point? I wish I still lived in Europe. American is a cesspool of degenerates and filth.
I wish you still lived in Europe too.

Probably a regular occurrence for black people over there, one of the most racist countries on the planet against black people.
Oh yeah? Please tell us where your ancestors emigrated from when they came to America.
Europe. What's your point? I wish I still lived in Europe. American is a cesspool of degenerates and filth.

Then leave. What is keeping you here?

This is truly a bizarre turn of events. First a political opponent of Vladimir Putin's was assassinated in front of the Kremlin. Now a report on the internet is a story trending Russian internet - that Vladimir Putin has died.

Others are speculating that the person who assassinated his opponent has now turned on him and he is in fear for his life - in hiding. Other reports claim he is sick and the Kremlin does not want the public to find out. To be clear there is a range of stories coming out about Vladimir Putin right now but the biggest one appears to be that there are Russians who believe he has died! What do you think about that? Here is one story reported today about his disappearance.He's been missing since March 5, 2015.

Here are the best theories about why Putin has disappeared - Yahoo Finance

Putin's absence might have no larger significance, and rumors of his illness or even death could be overblown. But the speculation surrounding his health shows just how fragile Putin's system really is — as well as its dependency on a single individual.

Even an absence of a few days raises some startling possibilities about what could really be going on in Moscow.

"While the talk is pretty speculative and quite wild now, it is clearly irking the Russians," Mark Galeotti, a New York University professor specializing in global affairs and Russian and Slavic studies, told Business Insider by email. "If Putin doesn't show in the next day or so or if all we get are some press stills, then that will suggest something serious is up — and the succession struggle begins."
Tom Nichols, a professor at the US Naval War College and a senior associate at the Carnegie Council on Ethics and International Affairs, echoed Galeotti's view.

"I have no idea whether Putin is dead, but there is clearly something going on that the Kremlin is working hard to hide," Nichols told Business Insider.

Here are the best theories about why Putin has disappeared - Yahoo Finance

Oh good grief.

"Putin has died."

WHY do people post this stuff?

All you anti-America Pootarians can relax. Your anti-America hero is still alive, still a bully dictator and you go right on humping his leg.

:rolleyes:

The very scary reality behind the silly rumors of Putin s death - Vox

That's what you get when you build your national media on conspiracy theories and paranoia. :popcorn:

The Russian people have a state run media - and as I understand it the story about his being dead is on their internet and twitter.. Keep up.

Money . Not enough of it to move.

Missing Putin found in Switzerland for ‘birth of love child’

WASHINGTON — From Russia, with love child. Vladimir Putin hasn’t been seen in public for more than a week — and rampant speculation over the Russian president’s whereabouts took a wild turn on Friday with reports he was in Switzerland for the birth of his secret daughter.

“Es ist ein Madchen!” or “It’s a Girl!” screamed a headline from the Swiss newspaper Blick, which had him in Lugano to witness the arrival of his child with Alina Kabaeva, 31, a retired Olympic gymnast who served in the Russian parliament and now works for a media company.

Missing Putin found in Switzerland for birth of love child New York Post

You should thank God. If you can't afford to move there you cannot afford to live there.

He's not dead, you don't think the entire world would know?

Try reading the article, Lass. The Russian internet is discussing it as if he is dead. That is the story. That is the discussion. Keep up.

Nah, we'd know of something of this importance. It's on no other networks, foreign or US

Yes. Our news media really keep the American people informed on what is happening around the world. Right.

Look I found a site to help you get on your way!
Guide to Moving to Europe

Don't dilly dally! Go quick before you change your mind!

Wishful thinking, libbies.

Just like your wishing Hillary would simply go quietly away.

Not on.

Neither of them.
Not quietly. I'd like to see her dragged off kicking and screaming, foaming at the mouth. " it's my TURN"

He's not dead, you don't think the entire world would know?

Try reading the article, Lass. The Russian internet is discussing it as if he is dead. That is the story. That is the discussion. Keep up.

Nah, we'd know of something of this importance. It's on no other networks, foreign or US

Yes. Our news media really keeps the American people informed. Right.

The New York Post did, he's in Switzerland, his g/f had a baby :)

That's what you get when you build your national media on conspiracy theories and paranoia. :popcorn:

The Russian people have a state run media - and as I understand it the story about his being dead is on their internet and twitter.. Keep up.
That and RT international: RT - RationalWiki
Although Fox News has supported conspiracy theorists[14] including Birthers,[15] Russia Today is the only international news organisation that promotes conspiracy theories on an industrial scale. For example there is a compilation of, originally no less than 56 Russia Today YouTube videos on 9/11 (7 now deleted).[16] The majority publicise, and clearly support, conspiracy theories. The remainder involve other criticisms of the United States.

RT regularly features interviews with cranks as experts on various subjects. The conspiracy theories that it gives publicity to are generally those that portray the US as deeply amoral, malicious and/or doomed to failure but, as a government mouthpiece of the world’s No. 1 fossil fuel supplier, RT has also featured global warming conspiracy theory proponents e.g. Piers Corbyn,[17] Christopher Monckton,[18][19] and Patrick Michaels.[20] Other examples are in a compilation of 7 videos on “Climategate.”[21]

Uber-conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has been interviewed on numerous occasions by RT,[22][23][24][25] and other conspiracy theorists that have appeared as guests on his radio program and been interviewed (in most cases several times) by RT include Mike Adams,[26] Mark Dice,[27] David Ray Griffin,[28] Jesse Ventura,[29] Lyndon LaRouche[30] and Gerald Celente.[31] It's a needle-thread away from Scopie's Law status.
After spewing such nonsense for a while, it isn't any wonder they got a little taste of their own medicine.

This is truly a bizarre turn of events. First a political opponent of Vladimir Putin's was assassinated in front of the Kremlin. Now a report on the internet is a story trending Russian internet - that Vladimir Putin has died.
"Why hasn't Putin been seen since March 5?
"The rumors began on Wednesday after Putin canceled a visit to Kazakhstan this week. An anonymous Kazakh government official told Reuters, 'It looks like he has fallen ill.' Reuters later reported that Putin had also rescheduled a meeting with officials from Georgia's breakaway South Ossetia region, which was set to take place on March 11 but has now been postponed to March 18.

"Putin has not been seen in public since March 5. Although the Kremlin has released footage of meetings that supposedly took place on March 10 and 11, there is significant online speculation that those were actually taped the previous week. Analysts and online enthusiasts have eagerly scrutinized the footage, noting that Putin had apparently worn the same outfit to meetings on multiple days, and examined photographs to determine whether a desk calendar in the background shows the same or different dates."

The very scary reality behind the silly rumors of Putin s death - Vox

Someone better call the Kremlin. They do not even know he is out of the country. Amazing. Thank God for the New York Post. They have solved the mystery. Do you have a link for that or is this hearsay?

Forum List

Back