Putin has died. Report trending Russian Internet

Well, this should make most conservatives really sad.....they really loved Putin....they should probably send flowers...:eusa_clap:

I have to tell you, I have never understood how any American could admire the man or even suggest he would be a good leader for America. That is something I will never understand.

You know the old saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"......some hate Obama more than they love the country.
I'm proud to say I'm guilty of the last half of that sentiment. It's a normal patriotic reaction. So should any red-blooded American.

Well, that's crazy.........I didn't like Bush, and he almost destroyed the country, but I sure didn't hate him more than I love my country.....so, I guess I'm not a fake patriot!

we need to find Criss Angel. I am sure he can revive Putin from his weekly Vodka Caused Coma.

Find whoever needs to be found.

Make him reappear

This is not a joke anymore.

Geez, you really do love Putin..........I thought it was a joke that conservatives were putting him on a pedestal.......but I guess they really would like for him to become our next President.........:eek:

Well, this should make most conservatives really sad.....they really loved Putin....they should probably send flowers...:eusa_clap:

I have to tell you, I have never understood how any American could admire the man or even suggest he would be a good leader for America. That is something I will never understand.

You know the old saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"......some hate Obama more than they love the country.
I'm proud to say I'm guilty of the last half of that sentiment. It's a normal patriotic reaction. So should any red-blooded American.

Well, that's crazy.........I didn't like Bush, and he almost destroyed the country, but I sure didn't hate him more than I love my country.....so, I guess I'm not a fake patriot!
Just think about it. I love my country with a passion but I hate Obama and what he is doing to the country because he is out to destroy it. "Hope and Change" my ass.

Just think about it. I love my country with a passion but I hate Obama and what he is doing to the country because he is out to destroy it. "Hope and Change" my ass.

Look, I don't care for Obama either, but that is no reason to "like" Vlad Putin. He's not any better. In fact, he is probably worse.

Look, I don't care for Obama either, but that is no reason to "like" Vlad Putin. He's not any better. In fact, he is probably worse.
I have stated before that Putin was a KGB murderer and thug and has never changed his stripes. I have never in my life showed "liking" for any Russian SOB. ( Inherited that from Patton)

I have stated before that Putin was a KGB murderer and thug and has never changed his stripes. I have never in my life showed "liking" for any Russian SOB. ( Inherited that from Patton)

Oh, well I apologize, I must have misunderstood your post. I thought you were one of the Putin lovers. :D

I agree that Putin is a KGB murderer and most likely one of the most dangerous political leaders of our time. I believe even now he is plotting our destruction but as he has reappeared I think the thread is dead.

How about you?

Thanks for reading and please make sure and read the thread called Vatican Inquisition as I would greatly appreciate everyone reading that thread - listening to the video made by the ex - Roman Catholic Priest and all of you forwarding it to your loved ones and friends - invite them over here to read all the threads on it. Also tell them to read the thread on religion forum titled, Letter from an ex-Roman Catholic - it is a most powerful letter that presents overwhelming evidence against the Roman Vatican and demands a verdict ( guilty).

It is time to re-examine WWI & WWII, the Inquisitions, the Holocaust, and the enemy who has been driving anti -semitism and hatred against bible believing Christians and Jews from the beginning. It is time to expose the enemy and confront him and the enemy is seated in Rome. The Roman Vatican to be exact. (Black Pope leading the pack - the Jesuit General) It is time to sound the alarm and wake the people up.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it".

Of course there is the possibility Obama could call a presser and announce that a Navy Seal Team assassinated Putin and his body has been buried at sea.

Hey, it worked once......

Aside from being a birther, you now claim that OBL is still alive? Brilliant........:D

Here....check out this report from Faux News that probably aired while you were sleeping on the sofa. Unless you want to confirm that Faux News lies.

Osama bin Laden, who orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001, plot, was killed by elite American forces in Pakistan, President Barack Obama confirmed in an announcement at the White House on Sunday just before midnight.
Osama Bin Laden Mastermind of 9 11 Attacks Killed in Raid Fox News Latino

I hate to break it to you......the country is actually doing better under Obama than it was under Booooooosh. I guess Faux News doesn't want you to hear that, probably why they haven't mentioned it.

Here's a chart, if you are able to be honest in accepting facts.
bushvobamaprivatesectorjobs1114.jpg

bushvobamaunemployment1114.jpg

bushvobamacorporateprofits1114.jpg

Bush vs. Obama on the Economy In 3 Simple Charts UPDATED

I honestly can't believe how conservatives can say that Obama is destroying the country with a clear conscience and a straight face.

And, you really don't love the country with a passion. If you did you wouldn't defend the antics of the Republicans which are what has kept the country from doing even better.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back