What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putin Has A Point!

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you want to be an American speak fucking English!
This is US immigration law which requires a basic understanding of the English language, including the ability to speak, read, and write simple common words and phrases.

Richard-H

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you want to be an American speak fucking English!

Yet Florida, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada & Puerto Rico were all Spanish speaking before English speaking people migrated there.

Perhaps you should learn to speak Spanish!

Richard-H

Gold Member
Reaction score
There's no correlation between the Muslim/Arab immigration into Europe and the Latino immigration into the U.S.

The Arab world has been in a state of war with the European world (and everyone else they're in contact with) since the beginning of time.

The Latino world has not been in a state of constant war (or anything close) with the U.S. For the most part there's been peaceful relations and good commerce between the two cultures.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The immigrant may not be able to learn and be fluent in English,

But ALL of their kids will be fluent in English. Their kids will be no different than any other American's kids
That's not exactly true. The children of illegals, many of them, will grow up with a biased
hateful view of this nation. We already see it with many "dreamers".

About 900 have served in the military….and two and a half times that number have been incarcerated.

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fuck Putin. There is no suicide of Western Democracy, only an information war where the democracies are being attacked using their own freedoms against them.

He certainly wants you to believe his and Trumps version of reality.
Trumps version of reality is nothing more than enforcing immigration laws. The demleftists version is laws don’t matter and can be ignored.which makes more sense?

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fuck Putin. There is no suicide of Western Democracy, only an information war where the democracies are being attacked using their own freedoms against them.

He certainly wants you to believe his and Trumps version of reality.
Trumps version of reality is nothing more than enforcing immigration laws. The demleftists version is laws don’t matter and can be ignored.which makes more sense?

Illegal immigration was at a 50 year low when he came into office. Through his cat calling Trump created a phony crisis to exploit.

OP
asaratis

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This discussion is about immigration and specifically about failure to assimilate, especially as it relates to constitutional law.
Since when did the constitution care about assimilation?
Assimilation requires living within the oath that new citizens take which includes:

Oath

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Is that enough for you, or do you require a video?

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's not exactly true. The children of illegals, many of them, will grow up with a biased
hateful view of this nation. We already see it with many "dreamers".
You're talking out your ass. What do you know about Dreamers beyond your biased fears...

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And fuck Putin and anyone who admires him

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You're talking out your ass. What do you know about Dreamers beyond your biased fears...
Post number 30, you gutless coward. You didn't have to look far to see it.. asshole.

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yet Florida, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada & Puerto Rico were all Spanish speaking before English speaking people migrated there.

Perhaps you should learn to speak Spanish!
Perhaps you should check what century you live in.

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You base your opinion on the insane rantings of polictichic?

Fuck off douchebag
As opposed to you? Of course. It's a no brainer.

OP
asaratis

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assimilation requires living within the oath that new citizens take which includes:
Pretty low bar. Just don’t break the law. Is that all that assimilation means to you?
No. I was answering your first stupid question.

That is my answer to your second stupid question.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Off topic.

This discussion is about immigration and specifically about failure to assimilate, especially as it relates to constitutional law.
Except Trump's Lord and Master didn't talk about "Immigrants". Nobody wants to immigrate into Russia, they want to immigrate the hell out of Russia.

He was talking about MINORITIES who refuse to be assimilated as Russians, even centuries after the Tsars conquered them.

You know, Chechens, Tatars, etc.

20% of the population of Russia aren't Russians.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
About 900 have served in the military….and two and a half times that number have been incarcerated.

The same can be said about White People. Far more are incarcerated than serve in the military.
That's the problem when the Prison-Industrial Complex becomes as profitable as the Military-Industrial complex.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List