Putin Has A Point!

If you want to be an American speak fucking English!

Yet Florida, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada & Puerto Rico were all Spanish speaking before English speaking people migrated there.

Perhaps you should learn to speak Spanish!

There's no correlation between the Muslim/Arab immigration into Europe and the Latino immigration into the U.S.

The Arab world has been in a state of war with the European world (and everyone else they're in contact with) since the beginning of time.

The Latino world has not been in a state of constant war (or anything close) with the U.S. For the most part there's been peaceful relations and good commerce between the two cultures.

The immigrant may not be able to learn and be fluent in English,

But ALL of their kids will be fluent in English. Their kids will be no different than any other American's kids
That's not exactly true. The children of illegals, many of them, will grow up with a biased
hateful view of this nation. We already see it with many "dreamers".

About 900 have served in the military….and two and a half times that number have been incarcerated.

Fuck Putin. There is no suicide of Western Democracy, only an information war where the democracies are being attacked using their own freedoms against them.

He certainly wants you to believe his and Trumps version of reality.
Trumps version of reality is nothing more than enforcing immigration laws. The demleftists version is laws don’t matter and can be ignored.which makes more sense?

Fuck Putin. There is no suicide of Western Democracy, only an information war where the democracies are being attacked using their own freedoms against them.

He certainly wants you to believe his and Trumps version of reality.
Trumps version of reality is nothing more than enforcing immigration laws. The demleftists version is laws don’t matter and can be ignored.which makes more sense?

Illegal immigration was at a 50 year low when he came into office. Through his cat calling Trump created a phony crisis to exploit.

This discussion is about immigration and specifically about failure to assimilate, especially as it relates to constitutional law.
Since when did the constitution care about assimilation?
Assimilation requires living within the oath that new citizens take which includes:

Oath

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Is that enough for you, or do you require a video?

That's not exactly true. The children of illegals, many of them, will grow up with a biased
hateful view of this nation. We already see it with many "dreamers".
You're talking out your ass. What do you know about Dreamers beyond your biased fears...

Yet Florida, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada & Puerto Rico were all Spanish speaking before English speaking people migrated there.

Perhaps you should learn to speak Spanish!
Perhaps you should check what century you live in.

Off topic.

This discussion is about immigration and specifically about failure to assimilate, especially as it relates to constitutional law.
Except Trump's Lord and Master didn't talk about "Immigrants". Nobody wants to immigrate into Russia, they want to immigrate the hell out of Russia.

He was talking about MINORITIES who refuse to be assimilated as Russians, even centuries after the Tsars conquered them.

You know, Chechens, Tatars, etc.

20% of the population of Russia aren't Russians.

New Topics

Forum List

Back