Putin Has A Point!

Assimilation requires living within the oath that new citizens take which includes:
Pretty low bar. Just don’t break the law. Is that all that assimilation means to you?
No. I was answering your first stupid question.

That is my answer to your second stupid question.
You’re dodging. This is nothing more than fear mongering of another culture whom you find to be “scary”. Putin is trolling.

Fuck Putin. There is no suicide of Western Democracy, only an information war where the democracies are being attacked using their own freedoms against them.

He certainly wants you to believe his and Trumps version of reality.
Trumps version of reality is nothing more than enforcing immigration laws. The demleftists version is laws don’t matter and can be ignored.which makes more sense?

Illegal immigration was at a 50 year low when he came into office. Through his cat calling Trump created a phony crisis to exploit.

Cool made up post.

Assimilation requires living within the oath that new citizens take which includes:
Pretty low bar. Just don’t break the law. Is that all that assimilation means to you?

You’re dodging. This is nothing more than fear mongering of another culture whom you find to be “scary”. Putin is trolling.
No. I am revealing your inability to understand English in the context of a conversation. Each comment should be considered in the context of all preceding comments of the conversation.

Off topic.

This discussion is about immigration and specifically about failure to assimilate, especially as it relates to constitutional law.
Except Trump's Lord and Master didn't talk about "Immigrants". Nobody wants to immigrate into Russia, they want to immigrate the hell out of Russia.

He was talking about MINORITIES who refuse to be assimilated as Russians, even centuries after the Tsars conquered them.

You know, Chechens, Tatars, etc.

20% of the population of Russia aren't Russians.

For once you are correct. The Russian collection of states includes indigenous Muslims...about 20 million of them.

No. I am revealing your inability to understand English in the context of a conversation. Each comment should be considered in the context of all preceding comments of the conversation.
Context is exactly what informed my response. Muslims bad. Right Putin?

Refusal to abide by the laws of the land BAD.

Mmm, that’s not really what Putin or you are getting at. Based on context.

Just curious. Are American citizens allowed to speak another language or are we to outlaw that as well?

Just trying to get a handle on what free speech means these days. A company now has to allow any and all thoughts and comments on it's social media pages but I can't say 'hola' to my neighbor?

You say that like there haven't been attempts to outlaw speaking German in the home (google it)

Or we didn't genocide the cajuns to assimilate them and force them to learn english

Native Americans as well

That's how you forge a nation

The Chinese are doing it the the uighyrs as we speak

You know, I think I'd prefer someone who actually believes in our form of government and wants to stay on topic to answer the question. Thank you.

Your idea of what our government is is very warped

We're a settler colonial empire.

I don't knwo what you imagine us to be. But remember your place and shut the fuck up you weak knee'd little bitch

You're just failing to comprehend that is exactly what I am getting at.

I’m comprehending well. Muslim culture is bad. You don’t like it. Therefore, you don’t want it here. Has nothing to do with laws. Being Muslim isn’t against the law. Closely adhering to Muslim laws isn’t against the law. Just has to do with people being different and making you uncomfortable.

I’m comprehending well. Muslim culture is bad. You don’t like it. Therefore, you don’t want it here. Has nothing to do with laws. Being Muslim isn’t against the law. Closely adhering to Muslim laws isn’t against the law. Just has to do with people being different and making you uncomfortable.
I've not claimed that being a Muslim is against our laws. Breaking our laws is (obviously) against the law.

Sharia Law conflicts with our Constitutional Law. Muslim polygamy conflicts with our laws. Muslim "honor-killings" conflict with our laws.

P.S.
I have several Muslim friends. They agree with me that Sharia Law does not comply with our Constitution and they do not support it.

Last edited:

I've not claimed that being a Muslim is against our laws. Breaking our laws is (obviously) against the law.

Sharia Law conflicts with our Constitutional Law. Muslim polygamy conflicts with our laws. Muslim "honor-killings" conflict with our laws.

P.S.
I have several Muslim friends. They agree with me that Sharia Law does not comply with our Constitution and they do not support it.
Shari law isn’t about honor killings or polygamy anymore than Christian law is about stoning adulterers. As it’s practiced now, it’s about personal code of conduct and is no more a threat to society than an Orthodox Jew leaving their lights off on Shabbat.

P.S.
Shari law isn’t about honor killings or polygamy anymore than Christian law is about stoning adulterers. As it’s practiced now, it’s about personal code of conduct and is no more a threat to society than an Orthodox Jew leaving their lights off on Shabbat.
Apparently you don't read much. You just make up whatever supports your argument.

The next time you make a claim in this thread, post a link to a credible article that supports your claim. Otherwise, go troll somewhere else.

Notwithstanding the fact that I despise (with vengeance) communism and the promoters of it, I think we should adopt Putin's attitude toward immigration, especially as related to those that wish to come here and alter our policies to fit their desires. If they are incapable of assimilating into our American constitutional Republic and contribute to its growth, or choose not to do so, they should not be allowed to live here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pay attention America...if it's not too late! No wonder Putin was selected as the most powerful person in the world by FORBES Magazine. This is one time our elected leaders should pay attention to the advice of Vladimir Putin. Not only our leaders, but every American citizen should pay attention to this advice. How scary is that? It is a sad day when a Communist leader makes more sense than so many of our elected officials in the U.S. House of Representatives and in the U.S. Senate, but here it is! Vladimir Putin's speech - the SHORTEST SPEECH he has EVER made. As the Russian president, Putin addressed the Duma (the Russian Parliament) and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:

"In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect all Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and wish to live the life of Muslims, then we now clearly advise them to go and live in those places where that's the state law.

Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination’! We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the suicides of so-called democracies -- America, England, France, Germany, and Holland -- if we are to survive as a nation.

The Muslims are taking over those countries, BUT they will NOT take over Russia! Our Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest FIRST , observing that the Muslim minorities ARE NOT Russian."

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.

Pretty bad state of affairs when your own Democrat Party is so far off the rails that they make the president of RUSSIA look like the one with common sense!!!

P.S.
Apparently you don't read much. You just make up whatever supports your argument.

The next time you make a claim in this thread, post a link to a credible article that supports your claim. Otherwise, go troll somewhere else.
FFS. You’re more likely to find Christian polygamists than Muslim one these days.

Notwithstanding the fact that I despise (with vengeance) communism and the promoters of it, I think we should adopt Putin's attitude toward immigration, especially as related to those that wish to come here and alter our policies to fit their desires. If they are incapable of assimilating into our American constitutional Republic and contribute to its growth, or choose not to do so, they should not be allowed to live here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pay attention America...if it's not too late! No wonder Putin was selected as the most powerful person in the world by FORBES Magazine. This is one time our elected leaders should pay attention to the advice of Vladimir Putin. Not only our leaders, but every American citizen should pay attention to this advice. How scary is that? It is a sad day when a Communist leader makes more sense than so many of our elected officials in the U.S. House of Representatives and in the U.S. Senate, but here it is! Vladimir Putin's speech - the SHORTEST SPEECH he has EVER made. As the Russian president, Putin addressed the Duma (the Russian Parliament) and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:

"In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect all Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and wish to live the life of Muslims, then we now clearly advise them to go and live in those places where that's the state law.

Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination’! We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the suicides of so-called democracies -- America, England, France, Germany, and Holland -- if we are to survive as a nation.

The Muslims are taking over those countries, BUT they will NOT take over Russia! Our Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest FIRST , observing that the Muslim minorities ARE NOT Russian."

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.

Pretty bad state of affairs when your own Democrat Party is so far off the rails that they make the president of RUSSIA look like the one with common sense!!!
Yes. I'm not sure that Putin said exactly what is in my OP. Everything below the ~~~~~ line came to me in an email. Nonetheless, what he is claimed to have said is worthy of discussion regarding the assimilation of all immigrants, not just Muslims, into society and not insisting on changing what's here to make it more like where they came from. Sharia Law is definitely against our Constitution.

Do they happen in the United States?

Almost certainly. The Department of Justice estimated in its 2014 report that based on U.S. demographics, 23 to 27 honor killings occur in the country each year. But because of inadequate tracking systems that fail to collect necessary information on homicides, there is no reliable summary of honor killings in the U.S.

P.S.

FFS. You’re more likely to find Christian polygamists than Muslim one these days.
Where's your link, troll?

Forum List

Back