putin again cuts off gas supply to Germany. I SAY - BUILD THE nuclear power plants NOW !

A reading issue for you perhaps, but not for me. How difficult is it to convert pence to usd?

All my responses were in reply to you stating how "unreliable" wind and solar was, so yes, "I have." When you couldn't rebut a single thing I said, probably because it wasn't in your script, you deflected with a question about solar output, which has zero to do with reliability. Nice try. Better update your script with more right wing misinformation next time.

Where'd you go?
Still working on your reading?
What's the current UK price per kWh?

1663028038811.png

Still 28p per kWh?
Is it about to go up to 61 cents?

A bit more than your 21 cent claim.

Where'd you go?
Still working on your reading?
What's the current UK price per kWh?

View attachment 695389

Still 28p per kWh?
Is it about to go up to 61 cents?

A bit more than your 21 cent claim.

historical_energy_prices_2022

So you don't think these electricity prices are in line with the US's, outside of the 2022 estimate, due entirely to the war? The UK would have continued to pay those prices if not for Putin's "special operation," and NATO sanctions. One can even make an argument that Putin's military build up before that was driving prices up steadily.

So back to the main question, why is wind and solar unreliable and why are countries on a pace to build even more if that is so? Answer me that, please.

Last edited:
historical_energy_prices_2022

So you don't think these electricity prices are in line with the US's, outside of the 2022 estimate, due entirely to the war? The UK would have continued to pay those prices if not for Putin's "special operation," and NATO sanctions. One can even make an argument that Putin's military build up before that was driving prices up steadily.

So back to the main question, why is wind and solar unreliable and why are countries on a pace to build even more if that is so? Answer me that, please.

32p? That's over 37 cents. And in October, 61 cents. Wow!

So you don't think these electricity prices are in line with the US's

1663040763307.png

1663040930614.png

Not even close.

Green idiots. Lots of green idiots who don't understand economics or even math.

Forum List

Back