Put the crack pipe down, Nancy

The Speaker plans to use legislation, not a Treaty... she has no part in Treaty making, but she does have control of legislating... is how I took it...?

Legislation is worthless without the Senate to ratify it, and the President to sign it.
it just has to pass the Senate with 51 votes, it does not have to be ratified by the Senate.

The president can veto it, but the veto also can be overridden with 2/3's vote.

Some legislation won't make it through the process, but some will...

The Speaker plans to use legislation, not a Treaty... she has no part in Treaty making, but she does have control of legislating... is how I took it...?
Agreements with foreign countries require TREATIES... The house has no control over them, only the senate can ratify them. She committed criminal acts to subvert the presidents foreign policy.
you are such a dufus! :lol: She doesn't have to agree with another country to pass legislation on car emissions as an example... or any measure that affects the USA only...

Pelosi1.jpg

Pelosi is merely confirming America is not ruled by a dictator of a king.

Agreements with foreign countries require TREATIES... The house has no control over them, only the senate can ratify them. She committed criminal acts to subvert the presidents foreign policy.
you are such a dufus! :lol: She doesn't have to agree with another country to pass legislation on car emissions as an example... or any measure that affects the USA only...
But that is not what she said... dufus!

Legislation is worthless without the Senate to ratify it, and the President to sign it.
it just has to pass the Senate with 51 votes, it does not have to be ratified by the Senate.

Treaties require a 2/3 vote, moron.

Are the Pelosi's in the Environmental business?

Pelosi's husband prefers a low profile / Successful investor has taken care to avoid causing controversy
Pelosi's husband prefers a low profile / Successful investor has taken care to avoid causing controversy

Nancy Pelosi
Nancy Pelosi- Assets - Personal Finances

Paul Pelosi, Nancy’s Husband: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Paul Pelosi, Nancy’s Husband: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

https://www.manta.com/c/mm202q0/financial-leasing-services-inc

Financial Leasing Services, Inc. in San Francisco CA - Company Profile

Good luck trying to reach that website. . . it isn't working for me.

Interestingly enough, quite a few "pizza" places named "goat hill" in that area. . . :uhh:

Sure it is, right there in the op Quote... she said CONGRESS would address it... that is legislation.... You guys are just so wound up in hatred for the ''other side'' that you can't even think anymore, read or understand what you've read, or apply simple logic.... and your useless right wing media, plays on it!
... that's not my fault! ;) It doesn't have to be tackled only through an international treaty... we in the USA can do our 'own thing' alone...

- U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi took her duel with Donald Trump to a climate summit on Monday, pledging that Congress would urgently tackle global warming despite the president's opposition to an international pact.

Who the heck needs a treaty to pass a law in the USA on admissions as an example? What part of THAT do you not understand?

It's laughable that you right wing parrots don't ever bother to think before you regurgitate what your media, told you to be upset about....

Do you SERIOUSLY believe that the Speaker does not know that the Senate is who approves foreign treaties by 2/3's, (unless on fast track)? After decades in Congress, you actually believe that bull crud in the op that she was talking about her getting involved in Treaty making?

COME ON!!!???!!! Please take your dunce caps off!

Who the heck needs a treaty to pass a law in the USA on admissions as an example? What part of THAT do you not understand?

It's laughable that you right wing parrots don't ever bother to think before you regurgitate what your media, told you to be upset about....

Do you SERIOUSLY believe that the Speaker does not know that the Senate is who approves foreign treaties by 2/3's, (unless on fast track)? After decades in Congress, you actually believe that bull crud in the op that she was talking about her getting involved in Treaty making?

COME ON!!!???!!! Please take your dunce caps off!
What is Nancy doing in Madrid then?

I think what she is getting at, that no matter what the anti-globalists, and no matter what Trump and his supporters think or believe, it is coming, no matter what you believe, think or do.

There is nothing you can do about it.

The Global Government Is Preparing A Global Tax Regime
The Global Government Is Preparing A Global Tax Regime : The Corbett Report

Public consultation document
Secretariat Proposal for a “Unified Approach” under Pillar One9 October 2019 – 12 November 2019

https://www.oecd.org/tax/beps/publi...riat-proposal-unified-approach-pillar-one.pdf

Sure it is, right there in the op Quote... she said CONGRESS would address it... that is legislation.... You guys are just so wound up in hatred for the ''other side'' that you can't even think anymore, read or understand what you've read, or apply simple logic.... and your useless right wing media, plays on it!
... that's not my fault! ;) It doesn't have to be tackled only through an international treaty... we in the USA can do our 'own thing' alone...

- U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi took her duel with Donald Trump to a climate summit on Monday, pledging that Congress would urgently tackle global warming despite the president's opposition to an international pact.
She said we were still in for Paris accord, Guess what RETARD that is a treaty she has ZERO input on, only the President and the Senate do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back