Pundits And Experts "Shocked" Just How Confused And "Out Of It" Donald Trump Has Become

I like Nikki. She beats Biden in a blowout, and probably brings the House and Senate with her.

But the party wants Trump. Not sure how it will turn out in November.

So if she wins how will the "NeverTrumpers" who have been denigrating Trump supporters for 7 years now get them to vote for Haley?

ABC News' Jon Karl on Monday marveled at the fact that Trump has made multiple slipups in recent days, including in a speech where he seemed to confuse GOP rival Nikki Haley with former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

"Donald Trump is truly confused about who Nikki Haley is, thinks somehow that she was in charge of security at the Capitol on January 6th," Karl said during an appearance on "Good Morning America." "We've seen him confuse Joe Biden with Barack Obama, he thinks that he beat Obama. We saw at one point, he talked about how Biden was going to get us into World War II... There have been several moments on the campaign trail where he has seemed, quite frankly, out of it."

The guy is a demented space case. He actually has a good defense for not being mentally stable enough to understand the charges against him.

Biden makes more verbal mistakes in one speech Than Trump has made since the beginning of the campaign.

Who do you think you're fooling?

I disagree. Biden is quite mentally, and emotionally clear for his age. He also has a record of success as President after 3 years in office.

Biden is as sharp as Bart Simpson's grandfather, I'll give you that.

But if I were running Trump's campaign, I'd find and bring Corn Pop before the cameras to get his side of the story. I'd like to know if Biden has slipped over the years, and get Corn Pop's side of their famous confrontation. Was Biden profiling CP because of his race?

And Biden is still gonna beat Trump....who might have Einsteins hair and sense of style, but that's about it.

Sad to see how far we've fallen when these are our only two choices, huh? :)
Sad to see how far we've fallen when these are our only two choices, huh
it's an insult to the Founding Fathers, and everyone that died in the Revolutionary War.

I like Nikki. She beats Biden in a blowout, and probably brings the House and Senate with her.

poorly for the country

ABC News' Jon Karl on Monday marveled at the fact that Trump has made multiple slipups in recent days, including in a speech where he seemed to confuse GOP rival Nikki Haley with former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

"Donald Trump is truly confused about who Nikki Haley is, thinks somehow that she was in charge of security at the Capitol on January 6th," Karl said during an appearance on "Good Morning America." "We've seen him confuse Joe Biden with Barack Obama, he thinks that he beat Obama. We saw at one point, he talked about how Biden was going to get us into World War II... There have been several moments on the campaign trail where he has seemed, quite frankly, out of it."

The guy is a demented space case. He actually has a good defense for not being mentally stable enough to understand the charges against him.

Rawstory?

Experts?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Says a moron who is happy with Biden.

I am not happy with Biden, I am so unhappy about Biden and Trump being the only choices that can win I am making plans to leave the country when we retire. One cannot get much more unhappy than that.

That's just bullshit.

The people are tired of establishment Republicans and won't support them.

BTW, that is nothing really new. Both McCain and Romney got schlonged royally by Obama. And Biden is a lot more formidable and got a lot more votes than B. Hussein O.

That's just bullshit.

The people are tired of establishment Republicans and won't support them.

BTW, that is nothing really new. Both McCain and Romney got schlonged royally by Obama. And Biden is a lot more formidable and got a lot more votes than B. Hussein O.
Both McCain and Romney got schlonged royally by Obama.

They got schlonged by their fellow 'Republicans' who refused to vote for them because they weren't far enough to the Right.

They got schlonged by their fellow 'Republicans' who refused to vote for them because they weren't far enough to the Right.

Does it really matter who they got schlonged by? My point remains the same, Haley looks like a Loser.

In any event, during the past elections, conservatives supported both McCain and Romney, even though neither fellow really tried. So your complaint is just bullshit.

Donald Trump speaks volumes, in public, every day. And every syllable is watched closely by his enemies in the non-Fox Media, in the hope that he will say something that can be construed or misconstrued in a way that will show him in a negative light. And yet, most days they come up empty.

No one who is "confused" or "out of it" could withstand this level of scrutiny.

The OP is Leftist bullshit.

IMG_0369.jpeg

Translation: Your realize that Trump will be the next president of the United States. It's beginning to sink in and you can't take it.

LOL.

I am shocked at how suddenly alert the Media is to Trump's supposed "confusion", considering how oblivious they have been to Sleepy Joe's over the past 40 years.

I've heard the Trumpster speak at length to some of the sharpest interviewers in the business, like the Great One Mark R. Levin and Sean Hannity and he more than holds his own.

These are folks that leading Democrats shit their pants at the very thought of dealing with their questions.
“Great One Mark Levin”

Full stop

Forum List

Back