Pukeahontas Tactics Help Trump's Popularity

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Democratic obstructionism and Pukeahontas (she makes me sick) Lizze Warrens rant against an overqualified Jeff Sessions nomination to Attorney General help Presidents Trump's popularity with working class Americans. (A group Democrats proved they know nothing about in 2016) Coupled with obstructionist legal tactics and liberal judges preventing our Commander and Chief from protecting our nation...President Trump is the "man of the people." Liberals are just a bunch of kooks.

Democratic obstructionism and Pukeahontas (she makes me sick) Lizze Warrens rant against an overqualified Jeff Sessions nomination to Attorney General help Presidents Trump's popularity with working class Americans. (A group Democrats proved they know nothing about in 2016) Coupled with obstructionist legal tactics and liberal judges preventing our Commander and Chief from protecting our nation...President Trump is the "man of the people." Liberals are just a bunch of kooks.
Her treatment in the senate will backfire on the repubs.

Her treatment in the senate will backfire on the repubs.
Doubtful. McConnell did what millions of Americans have wanted to say to the screecher for a long time : "Sit down and shut up!"

Normal people don't think there is anything popular about the orange sociopath.

Worst approval ratings of any president ever.

Loon

Lieawatha is a national embarrassment......

Meaning she exposes truths about the repubs.

They southern gentleman from Kentucky would not stand idly by and allow the fellow southern gentleman from Alabama to have his reputation impugned on the floor of the United States Senate..."You shall take your seat madam."

She grandstands and babbles.

They southern gentleman from Kentucky would not stand idly by and allow the fellow southern gentleman from Alabama to have his reputation impugned on the floor of the United States Senate..."You shall take your seat madam."
Two Southern racists.

Two Southern racists.
Two honorable men of the great Southland. McConnell's wife is Chinese...very racist indeed sir.

So you think she is an Indian? :lol:

I think everyone should fear stupid people in power, and Sarah and Betsy demonstrate both by their actions and words.

Forum List

Back