OK. Where is it?

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
The left and atheists keep talking about separation of Church and State. I've read the Constitution, and I don't see it. Could one of you liberal atheists please show me where it's mentioned?

It's tight there in plain English! It's says keep the fracking churches out! It's right after the line that says peter puffing is a right.

The left and atheists keep talking about separation of Church and State. I've read the Constitution, and I don't see it. Could one of you liberal atheists please show me where it's mentioned?
It's right next to muskets, abortion, and gay marriage...duh..:lol:

• Banned
It's tight there in plain English! It's says keep the fracking churches out! It's right after the line that says peter puffing is a right.
It says that Congress shall pass no law about religion. If you read what our Founding Fathers had to say about it, you would realize that it was meant to protect religion from government. Not the other way around.

It says that Congress shall pass no law about religion. If you read what our Founding Fathers had to say about it, you would realize that it was meant to protect religion from government. Not the other way around.
I've read it all many times. I was mocking the loons.

• Banned
I've read it all many times. I was mocking the loons.
My bad. Please excuse me.

Those words aren't in there because they were just words spoken by Thomas Jefferson describing the Establishment Clause. "wall of separation" and all that.
Which, IMO, is what the Establishment Clause is.

It is implied. Free exercise clause gives individuals a right to worship whatever they want, while the establishment clause gives individuals freedom against state sanctioned religion.

It is not too hard. Just gas up your brain, pull the start cable, and let it work. Btw, I am a conservative atheist.

Btw, this is kind of a silly thread. Is this some sort of retarded project for your evangelical church? You know, where the minister tells you to ask this of liberals. I mean, otherwise it seems like you must of just set foot in America today.

It is implied. Free exercise clause gives individuals a right to worship whatever they want, while the establishment clause gives individuals freedom against state sanctioned religion.

It is not too hard. Just gas up your brain, pull the start cable, and let it work. Btw, I am a conservative atheist.
Thank you so much for sharing that with us.

Thank you so much for sharing that with us.
I like to do my part to help the mentally infirm. We all got to pitch in!

Forum List

Back