Public banned from seeing school shooting case involving transgender anti Trump culprit

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Public Banned From Seeing School Shooting Case Involving Transgender Anti-Trump Culprit
The case of two anti-Trump leftists, one of whom is transgender, who shot up a school in Denver last week has been placed under seal by a judge, banning the public from seeing it.
160519shooter2.jpg

BANNED FROM PHUCKING SEEING IT!!! DO YOU SEE HOW YOU GET NO SPECIAL TREATMENT LEFTIST DOUCHES WHORES, WAIT UNTIL YOUR ALLEGED NORMAL KID DOES THIS LMFAO GAW UR SUCH LEFTIST PATHETIC STUPID ASSES.

And you wonder why those with brains left put up a fit when they wanted to put these mental cases in charge of our military yeah right, not to mention paying for the bs. The fkrs are mental' to lead anything REALIZE reality!!

The left's war on normality, on tradition, on the family is to blame for mass shootings. This case is only one of the more obvious instances.

160519shooter2.jpg

Look at what we have become...we allow the mentally challenged to write the rules...this little freak should have been in a mental clinic a long time ago....I am sorry to you gay men and women out there for pointing this out...but if you are born a male you are a male...once you claim to be a women trapped in a mans body or visa versa that is when mental health needs to step in....for your own good...

Public Banned From Seeing School Shooting Case Involving Transgender Anti-Trump Culprit
The case of two anti-Trump leftists, one of whom is transgender, who shot up a school in Denver last week has been placed under seal by a judge, banning the public from seeing it.
160519shooter2.jpg

BANNED FROM PHUCKING SEEING IT!!! DO YOU SEE HOW YOU GET NO SPECIAL TREATMENT LEFTIST DOUCHES WHORES, WAIT UNTIL YOUR ALLEGED NORMAL KID DOES THIS LMFAO GAW UR SUCH LEFTIST PATHETIC STUPID ASSES.

And you wonder why those with brains left put up a fit when they wanted to put these mental cases in charge of our military yeah right, not to mention paying for the bs. The fkrs are mental' to lead anything REALIZE reality!!
Sorry that you don't get to glorify the shooters as much as you and the NRA usually like to do. I like how we are taking our lead from New Zealand and glorifying the victims/heroes instead.

160519shooter2.jpg

Look at what we have become...we allow the mentally challenged to write the rules...this little freak should have been in a mental clinic a long time ago....I am sorry to you gay men and women out there for pointing this out...but if you are born a male you are a male...once you claim to be a women trapped in a mans body or visa versa that is when mental health needs to step in....for your own good...

Not his fault he was raised in a society that praises mental illness as a virtue and an important part of identity that cannot be questioned.

160519shooter2.jpg

Not his fault he was raised in a society that praises mental illness as a virtue and an important part of identity that cannot be questioned.
It's his parents fault.

160519shooter2.jpg

It's his parents fault.

Who indoctrinated his parents to allow his "lifestyle" without smacking the purple out of his head?

Who indoctrinated his parents to allow his "lifestyle" without smacking the purple out of his head?
Yeah...There is no way in hell my kid would have gotten past the threshold of our home looking like that...lol...I would have removed every electronic device in our home and got him into see a shrink...and home schooled him myself...

Yeah...There is no way in hell my kid would have gotten past the threshold of our home looking like that...lol...I would have removed every electronic device in our home and got him into see a shrink...and home schooled him myself...
They'd probably call CPS on you. But I would have also. Sent him to the shrink I mean.

Forum List

Back