CDZ Psychology Speaking

The thread is a passive-aggressive troll.

Call it whatever you like but it has already shut down the conspiracy theorists. You and the others will only make vague suggestions of 911 being 3 or 4 conpiracies, while avoiding getting into any details.

For example, building 7 just sort of semi- free fell or free fell? And the steel beams in the twin towers just sort of melted but didn't really melt. And on and on it goes until we're up to date with: Trump sort of won the election but he was cheated, but he didn't really win, but he's a pooey pants whiner.

Leave if you can't contribute to this conversation. It can go on with or without you!

Can you add your own conspiracy theory?

See you ask for a debate, then you coward when you become the person you want to demean.
In other words you hate your reflection.
That was an ad hominem response that did not refute what was said, in only validated what I was saying.
Once again your two attempts at sentences have failed. Maybe we should just leave it at your suggestion that I hate my own reflection.

Settle down and get your anger under control. If you are interested in a debate that makes sense to more than just you, I'll be here for you. This is the Clean Debate Zone!

E]
Yeaaaaah....We'll take our coffee over there in the Not Crazy Section.

Do you have anything to add that would be on topic?
Do you have a conspiracy theory of your own to offer?
This thread has had a definite calming effect on the conspiracists in that they are cautious of not getting too much into the crazy details of their theories.

We're left with vague suggestions of issues like 'melted steel beams', 'free fall vs. semi-free fall', etc.

In contrast to a couple of days ago when it was suggested that slamming a Coke can into a steel building and observing the result, was proof positive that an aluminum airplane wouldn't penetarte the twin towers!

Really! Go figure!

Last edited:
E]
Yeaaaaah....We'll take our coffee over there in the Not Crazy Section.

Do you have anything to add that would be on topic?
Do you have a conspiracy theory of your own to offer?
This thread has had a definite calming effect on the conspiracists in that they are cautious of not getting too much into the crazy details of their theories.

We're left with vague suggestions of issues like 'melted steel beams', 'free fall vs. semi-free fall', etc.

In contrast to a couple of days ago when it was suggested that slamming a Coke can into a steel building and observing the result, was proof positive that an aluminum airplane wouldn't penetarte the twin towers!

Really! Go figure!
You want me to contribute to the crazy?
Like I said we'll be over here in No Tin Foil Section.

Forum List

Back