Psycho Liar Nut Job US Pres. Goes off the Rails in Rampage-Intel Dir. Warns of Fitness for Office

Shut down the government - Donald J. Trump
Give him what he wants and BUILD THE WALL!
Do you want to give Trump his government shutdown?
I think I've been pretty clear about what I want.

Do you want Trump to shut down the government or not?

That's the question I left you with, and where you snuck in a question instead of an answer:

Do you want to give amnesty to the over 11 million illegals in this country while leaving the border open for more?

So i'll answer that NO!

Amnesty to illegals is only something Ronald Reagan would do.
/----/ because the Dem congress promised to seal the borders which they never did.

Do you remember how the libs reacted when Reagan said the Soviet Union would end up on the Ash Heap of history?

Do you remember how certain they were about how he was stupid and reckless and dangerous?

DO you remember how dishonest they were when history proved Reagan Right and them WRONG?

Why should I think this time is any different?

Then you should be able to provide links to all the "libs" that laughed at Reagan.

It's not just "libs" that think Trump is unhinged, an embarrassment and should not be trusted with the Nuclear codes...it's the world.

If you are really doubting the bti about them laughing at him, I'm sure I can dig up some examples, though it might be hard to find a lot since this predates the internet and is not they type of thing a lot of people want to document.

And yes, it is just libs.

That the rest of the world is dominated by libs, is to their shame, but it is still just libs, and any fools silly enough to listen to them.

12/25/91: Reagan, the Soviets, & the Ash-Heap of History - Providence

"Almost no one saw it coming. Conventional liberal wisdom was that the United States and the Soviet Union had equally flawed political systems. They must work to “converge” and compromise for the sake of world peace. “Each superpower has economic troubles,” announced historian Arthur Schlesinger after a 1982 trip to Moscow. “Neither is on the ropes.” MIT economist Lester Thurow called it “a vulgar mistake to think that most people in Eastern Europe are miserable.” The intelligentsia concluded that Reagan’s prediction of Soviet decline was pure fantasy. Columbia University’s Seweryn Bialer insisted in 1982 that “the Soviet Union is not now nor will be during the next decade in the throes of a true system crisis, for it boasts enormous unused reserves of political and social stability that suffice to endure the deepest difficulties.”

After Reagan’s Westminster speech, historian Robert F. Byrnes collected essays from thirty-five experts on the Soviet Union—the cream of American academia—in a book titled After Brezhnev. Their conclusion: any thought of winning the Cold War was a pipe dream. “The Soviet Union is going to remain a stable state, with a very stable, conservative, immobile government,” Byrnes said in an interview. “We don’t see any collapse or weakening of the Soviet system.” As late as 1984, Harvard’s John Kenneth Galbraith echoed the mood of moral equivalency. “The Russian system succeeds because, in contrast to the Western industrial economies, it makes full use of its manpower.”

Well, now. Rarely in the field of human prognostication have so many self-appointed experts been so wrong about so much. It turns out that Ronald Reagan was not the naïve, warmongering ideologue of liberal imagination. Instead, the American president—who believed deeply in American exceptionalism—developed a coherent and plausible strategy to actually defeat the Soviet Union. Lou Cannon, the Washington Postreporter who covered the Reagan administration, later admitted: “the Westminster speech stands the test of time as the most farsighted and encompassing of Reagan’s anti-communist messages.” "

Where was the "lib" laughing you claimed? You claimed "libs" laughed at Reagan. Where?

"Conventional liberal wisdom"

"historian Arthur Schlesinger"

"Columbia University’s Seweryn Bialer"

"thirty-five experts on the Soviet Union—the cream of American academia"

"John Kenneth Galbrait"

And still no "lib laughing". Thanks for reiterating that.

And Trump is still an unhinged clown likely suffering from Dementia.

YOu're killing me, dude.

It was decades ago and the internet if full of unrelated crap.

I dont' know way Galbrait doesn't fit the bill for you, or the others.

I'll try to find some bigger names for you later or tomorrow.

So, you're dropping that whole, ran on dividing US thing? Just like that?
Thanks for the reminder. Trump has been a divider, pitting right against left, the people against the media, even the GOP against the GOP.

Trump hasn't even mentioned bipartisan. He's droped down to his core supporters, which include nazi's, racists and the rest of the deplorables.

Trumps support is a narrow band of the narrow minded. Who can't even understand Bannons plan to pit neighbor against neighbor, because division helps Trump.

Give me a quote where Trump said anything half as divisive as HIllary's "deplorable" slur.

Or apologize for being a liar.

1. Mocking a disabled reporter
2. Calling every political opponent some childish 3rd grade name
3. Calling for a Muslim ban
4. Calling Mexicans rapists and drug dealers
5. Everything out of his foul mouth at one of his "rallies"

All of these are more divisive than calling racists, xenophobes and homophobes "deplorable". Those things ARE deplorable.

1. Attacking a reporter might divide reporters, a very small group, from the rest of America. Nothing compared to the "deplorable" attack.

2. Attacking politicians is not turning Americas against each other. Politicians are players who entered the game knowing it is hard ball.

3. Foreign muslims are by definition NOT Americans. The issue was to protect all Americans and advance their interests at the expense of outsiders. This is not a divisive move.

4. Illegals are not Americans either and his immigration policy was/is designed to advance American interest's at the expense of outsiders. This is not a divisive move.

5. HIllary on the other hand, tried to panic monger her base into a fear that that other half of America was out to get them.
There was even hysterical references to Nazis and nuclear war.

Hillary called out homophobes, xenopobes and racists. That's truth not divisiveness. You obviously don't find those things deplorable.

Liberals have amply demonstrated that those words just mean, to them at least, people that disagree with them.

She vilely and dishonestly smeared half the nation, and fear mongered the other half.

THat was the most divisive shit I have seen in my life.

Shut down the government - Donald J. Trump
Give him what he wants and BUILD THE WALL!
Do you want to give Trump his government shutdown?
I think I've been pretty clear about what I want.

Do you want Trump to shut down the government or not?

That's the question I left you with, and where you snuck in a question instead of an answer:

Do you want to give amnesty to the over 11 million illegals in this country while leaving the border open for more?

So i'll answer that NO!

1. I don't care about a government shutdown.

2. Actually just about everyone other than Trump and trump voters wants Amnesty AND leaving the border open for more.

Hillary certainly would have done that. Hell, to be fair, so would have GW and McCAIN.

3. And so I find your claim that you don't support that quite surprising. What do you support as a solution?

Last edited:

So i'll answer that NO!

2. Actually just about everyone other than Trump and trump voters don't want Amnesty AND leaving the border open for more.

Hillary certainly would have done that. Hell, to be fair, so would have GW and McCAIN.

3. And so I find your claim that you don't support that quite surprising. What do you support as a solution?

Again, you're saying Trump and Trump voters WANT amnesty and open borders?

So i'll answer that NO!

2. Actually just about everyone other than Trump and trump voters don't want Amnesty AND leaving the border open for more.

Again, you're saying Trump and Trump voters WANT amnesty and open borders?

not what it says on my screen.

Hate or like Obama the economy recovereed, got him Laden and thanks to him Trump inherited a good economy.

FYI: I'M NOT a lefty I just hate the bigot and racist right.

As they pointed out, Obama inherited something that hadn't happened before, a "deep" recesson. Somewhere between a normal recession and the great depression.

Which means it could have recovered on its own (the right-wing claim) or fallen into a second great depression, depending on Obama's actions. And when compared to Britain doing the opposite as Obama, and their economy fell into a double dip recession. pretty much proves Obama did the right thing, since the economy started growing, and has kept growing ever since.

A record of jobs created month after month.
Obama was hostile to job growth.
For example.... Obamacare was nothing but a job killer and a massive tax increase.

You must use a respirator.....because obviously you don't have the brain power to remember to breathe.

That's your world....Obama brought back jobs. Insults won't hide facts, and I'm not even an Obama fan.

/----/ Examples please. And don't equate Voter ID with minorities because they either have ID to get their free lunch or they can get one at no charge. So go ahead and provide examples of the GOP preventing minorities from voting.

They can't use their welfare ID to vote.

nys-ebt-card.jpg

This government issued picture ID is not valid for voting.
Why not. It doesn't have anything on it stating you can't use it to vote.

/----/ Examples please. And don't equate Voter ID with minorities because they either have ID to get their free lunch or they can get one at no charge. So go ahead and provide examples of the GOP preventing minorities from voting.

nys-ebt-card.jpg

That's the point. New ID laws make it invalid for voting, even though it's a government issued picture ID, but there are so many additional requirements, it doesn't qualify Military ID's don't qualify either. That's how strict voter ID laws are.

nys-ebt-card.jpg

Weren't you on an A Team? Didn't the training for that, or experience include educating and training your folks or constituents about voting and the election process? If it did, how much of your opinion is based on empirical experience and exposure? I able, can you tell us where this experience was acquired and during what time period?

I'm not talking about their reactions, I'm talking about Trump's. He doesn't have to be unpleasant and unprofessional about it.
I doubt Trump knows any other way. Remember this is the guy who thinks "a star" can get away with anything.
I'm learning a lot about the "art of the deal," I guess. I always figured when he says "We'll handle it," "It's great" or "It will be great" that those were sales techniques. Reassure the customer, tell them how great they are. But apparently, deal making can include a lot of tough love.
Agreed on "sales techniques" if that means "99% bullshit".

Tough love has a positive connotation. I don't see anything in his policies that are positive in that regard. Trimming the budget is positive but turning around and blowing billions on a "monument to stupidity" is not.
You don't think a physical fence is practical? I heard someone on the news saying that it would be far cheaper to have a security system including sensors to alert to people crossing the border and sending drones to track them until an agent could apprehend them (that reminds me so much of Star Wars--creepy) . It would involve buying the security systems and more agents to apprehend border jumpers, but would still be far cheaper than building a physical barrier. It still wouldn't be cheap, but a lot cheaper than a Wall.
I don't know about that whole scenario. Still a lot of border patrol agents running around playing hide and seek with these illegal crossers. And once they see a drone, couldn't they just stash the drugs and come back for them later or something? I dunno. Stopping them from entering at all with a wall (fence) would seem a lot simpler to me. Either way, one of them should be done. I can see arguments for both systems.
Agreed a virtual barrier is better than a physical wall. In addition, we should look at protecting all US borders, not just the 2000 mile southern border.

In addition, we need to enact/enforce laws against those enabling illegals such as renters, employers, etc. A national ID card which includes a picture and finger print has the virtue of both providing Voter ID, but also something easy for employers and renters to check.
If they DNA tested every illegal b4 deporttion I bet they would be able to close the books on about about half the unsolved rape cases

Gotta tell ya, RR...ignorance like yours is something to behold! The United States has had about a dozen deep recessions in it's history....

Then it should be easy to GOOGLE them, and list them in severity order, and show how the one Bush left was somewhere in the middle.

Tic Toc

The 13 Worst Recessions, Depressions, and Panics In American History

I think if you really look at those, RR...you'll find that many of them were far more severe than the recession we just underwent. What made the recession we're only now starting to recover from so lengthy is the lack of a plan to address the economy by the Obama Administration. After Larry Summers and Christina Romer left...years ago...the Obama Administration really didn't even try to push an economic agenda. They simply pressured the Fed to keep interest rates at near zero so the stock market recovered and ignored the rest of the economy.

Last edited:
I doubt Trump knows any other way. Remember this is the guy who thinks "a star" can get away with anything.
I'm learning a lot about the "art of the deal," I guess. I always figured when he says "We'll handle it," "It's great" or "It will be great" that those were sales techniques. Reassure the customer, tell them how great they are. But apparently, deal making can include a lot of tough love.
Agreed on "sales techniques" if that means "99% bullshit".

Tough love has a positive connotation. I don't see anything in his policies that are positive in that regard. Trimming the budget is positive but turning around and blowing billions on a "monument to stupidity" is not.
You don't think a physical fence is practical? I heard someone on the news saying that it would be far cheaper to have a security system including sensors to alert to people crossing the border and sending drones to track them until an agent could apprehend them (that reminds me so much of Star Wars--creepy) . It would involve buying the security systems and more agents to apprehend border jumpers, but would still be far cheaper than building a physical barrier. It still wouldn't be cheap, but a lot cheaper than a Wall.
I don't know about that whole scenario. Still a lot of border patrol agents running around playing hide and seek with these illegal crossers. And once they see a drone, couldn't they just stash the drugs and come back for them later or something? I dunno. Stopping them from entering at all with a wall (fence) would seem a lot simpler to me. Either way, one of them should be done. I can see arguments for both systems.
Agreed a virtual barrier is better than a physical wall. In addition, we should look at protecting all US borders, not just the 2000 mile southern border.

In addition, we need to enact/enforce laws against those enabling illegals such as renters, employers, etc. A national ID card which includes a picture and finger print has the virtue of both providing Voter ID, but also something easy for employers and renters to check.
If they DNA tested every illegal b4 deporttion I bet they would be able to close the books on about about half the unsolved rape cases

And I know you'd lose your racist bet.

nys-ebt-card.jpg

That's the point. New ID laws make it invalid for voting, even though it's a government issued picture ID, but there are so many additional requirements, it doesn't qualify Military ID's don't qualify either. That's how strict voter ID laws are.
/---/ Since there are NO voter ID laws how can you say the photo ID isn't valid for voting - if now such law exists?

Gotta tell ya, RR...ignorance like yours is something to behold! The United States has had about a dozen deep recessions in it's history....

Then it should be easy to GOOGLE them, and list them in severity order, and show how the one Bush left was somewhere in the middle.

Tic Toc

The 13 Worst Recessions, Depressions, and Panics In American History

I think if you really look at those, RR...you'll find that many of them were far more severe than the recession we just underwent. What made the recession we're only now starting to recover from so lengthy is the lack of a plan to address the economy by the Obama Administration. After Larry Summers and Christina Romer left...years ago...the Obama Administration really didn't even try to push an economic agenda. They simply pressured the Fed to keep interest rates at near zero so the stock market recovered and ignored the rest of the economy.

I already read it an hour ago. They don't rate them in severity.

Forum List

Back