Psycho Liar Nut Job US Pres. Goes off the Rails in Rampage-Intel Dir. Warns of Fitness for Office

/---/ Since there are NO voter ID laws how can you say the photo ID isn't valid for voting - if now such law exists?

That's dumb even for you.

The NCSL categorizes state-level voter ID laws as follows: Strict photo ID required: Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

/---/ Since there are NO voter ID laws how can you say the photo ID isn't valid for voting - if now such law exists?

That's dumb even for you.

The NCSL categorizes state-level voter ID laws as follows: Strict photo ID required: Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
/----/ Ok now show how those states won't accept their own issued photo ID. TIA

no state required a voter to produce a government-issued photo ID as a condition for voting before the 2006 election. Indiana in 2006 became the first state to enact a strict photo ID law, a law that was upheld two years later by the U.S. Supreme Court.[2][3] As of September 2016, 33 states have enacted some form of voter ID requirement

research has shown that Republican legislators in swing states and districts with sizable black or Hispanic populations push the hardest for voter ID laws

Gotta tell ya, RR...ignorance like yours is something to behold! The United States has had about a dozen deep recessions in it's history....

Then it should be easy to GOOGLE them, and list them in severity order, and show how the one Bush left was somewhere in the middle.

Tic Toc

The 13 Worst Recessions, Depressions, and Panics In American History

I think if you really look at those, RR...you'll find that many of them were far more severe than the recession we just underwent. What made the recession we're only now starting to recover from so lengthy is the lack of a plan to address the economy by the Obama Administration. After Larry Summers and Christina Romer left...years ago...the Obama Administration really didn't even try to push an economic agenda. They simply pressured the Fed to keep interest rates at near zero so the stock market recovered and ignored the rest of the economy.

I already read it an hour ago. They don't rate them in severity.

I posted it ten minutes ago and you read it an hour ago? Amazing...you must have ESP!

Gotta tell ya, RR...ignorance like yours is something to behold! The United States has had about a dozen deep recessions in it's history....

Then it should be easy to GOOGLE them, and list them in severity order, and show how the one Bush left was somewhere in the middle.

Tic Toc

The 13 Worst Recessions, Depressions, and Panics In American History

I think if you really look at those, RR...you'll find that many of them were far more severe than the recession we just underwent. What made the recession we're only now starting to recover from so lengthy is the lack of a plan to address the economy by the Obama Administration. After Larry Summers and Christina Romer left...years ago...the Obama Administration really didn't even try to push an economic agenda. They simply pressured the Fed to keep interest rates at near zero so the stock market recovered and ignored the rest of the economy.

It's almost impossible to judge the severity of each recession on a scale because they're in so many different eras. With that being said however it's hard to imagine it being worse than 1873...you've got the equine flu killing or incapacitating nearly every horse in the nation (which would be like every car in America suddenly not working in today's economy!)...you've got the Chicago Fire destroying most of the second largest city in the country...you've got unemployment over 14% and the stock market crashing so badly they shut down trading for ten days!

My point was (and remains!) that there have been many severe recessions in the US!

research has shown that Republican legislators in swing states and districts with sizable black or Hispanic populations push the hardest for voter ID laws
/----/ because democratic states want voter fraud so they stay in power. Why would a Blue State move to eliminate fraud if it benefits them?

I posted it ten minutes ago and you read it an hour ago? Amazing...you must have ESP!

I also read the wikipedia article on 10 worst recessions.

I couldn't find any sites that rated them by there severity, but it was interesting that the time between recessions has gone from around 2 years, to almost 10 years.

It's almost impossible to judge the severity of each recession on a scale because they're in so many different eras. With that being said however it's hard to imagine it being worse than 1873...you've got the equine flu killing or incapacitating nearly every horse in the nation (which would be like every car in America suddenly not working in today's economy!)...you've got the Chicago Fire destroying most of the second largest city in the country...you've got unemployment over 14% and the stock market crashing so badly they shut down trading for ten days!

My point was (and remains!) that there have been many severe recessions in the US!

Actually the depressiond of 1811 and 1815 were probably the worst.

I also read the wikipedia article on 10 worst recessions.

I couldn't find any sites that rated them by there severity, but it was interesting that the time between recessions has gone from around 2 years, to almost 10 years.

Gee, why do you think that IS, RR? It used to be that we simply let recessions run their course. Amazingly...even the severe ones we managed to recover from without Keynesian interference by the Federal Government. The two longest ones...The Great Depression and The Great Recession...dragged on and on because of government policy.

Actually the depressiond of 1811 and 1815 were probably the worst.

That was another bad one. So have you changed your mind that what we just went through wasn't some outlier? That recessions are simply part of economic cycles?

Gee, why do you think that IS, RR? It used to be that we simply let recessions run their course. Amazingly...even the severe ones we managed to recover from without Keynesian interference by the Federal Government. The two longest ones...The Great Depression and The Great Recession...dragged on and on because of government policy.

Recessions usually came about due to a specific event or action. Like the collapse of the land speculation in Florida. Or the events before and after the war of 1812. By the 20th century the bulk of the american economy relied on manufacturing instead of agriculture. So people couldn't just plant their way out of economic disaster.

Recessions usually came about due to a specific event or action. Like the collapse of the land speculation in Florida. Or the events before and after the war of 1812. By the 20th century the bulk of the american economy relied on manufacturing instead of agriculture. So people couldn't just plant their way out of economic disaster.

Gee, you mean the last recession didn't happen because George W. Bush was President? You might want to tell that to some of the knee jerk liberals on here like R-Derp and Winger!

/----/ Examples please. And don't equate Voter ID with minorities because they either have ID to get their free lunch or they can get one at no charge. So go ahead and provide examples of the GOP preventing minorities from voting.

They can't use their welfare ID to vote.

nys-ebt-card.jpg

This government issued picture ID is not valid for voting.
Why not. It doesn't have anything on it stating you can't use it to vote.

That's the point. New ID laws make it invalid for voting, even though it's a government issued picture ID, but there are so many additional requirements, it doesn't qualify Military ID's don't qualify either. That's how strict voter ID laws are.
Voting rights vary in each state.
Washington State, Colorado, & Oregon only have mail-in elections. California will be the same in 2018.

They're all Democrat controlled states.

Washington State, Colorado, & Oregon only have mail-in elections. California will be the same in 2018.

Do they require a government issued photo ID to drop your ballot into a mailbox?

Gee, you mean the last recession didn't happen because George W. Bush was President? You might want to tell that to some of the knee jerk liberals on here like R-Derp and Winger!

Anybody could have been president to cause the last recession, the "deep" recession of 2007. As long as they shipped jobs overseas and made up for the loss of manufacturing by pushing a housing boom. Changing policies to push subprime loans. But that alone wouldn't have done it, he would have also had to prevent the states from trying to oversee or put controls on subprime loans, letting the banks play the games they did with the loans. that's what caused the recession. A trifecta of conditions.

Do they require a government issued photo ID to drop your ballot into a mailbox?
Apparently all you need is a water bill to establish residency.
It's a regular racket.

Forum List

Back