Psycho Liar Nut Job US Pres. Goes off the Rails in Rampage-Intel Dir. Warns of Fitness for Office

I didn't vote for Obama. But he is more decent and presidential than Trump. Also Obama was voted in by the majority of Americans and loved by the rest of the world.....Trump is a joke honestly.

MrTrump reminds all of us just how Un-Presidential Obama was. Wishing he had a son...... calling out cops....... Christians, and the 52 states of our nation.

-Geaux
You're what the left calls a "Useful Idiot".

They need single issue voters that can't tell the difference between right and wrong and prefer style over substance.
Obama never solved problems. He created them. His meetings basically consisted of 4hours of discussion and ending with absolutely nothing getting done.

Hate or like Obama the economy recovereed, got him Laden and thanks to him Trump inherited a good economy.

FYI: I'M NOT a lefty I just hate the bigot and racist right.
Plus, as a bonus, you can still go out and buy a Chey pick-up truck thanks to Obama's rescue of the American auto industry.

Hate or like Obama the economy recovereed, got him Laden and thanks to him Trump inherited a good economy.

As they pointed out, Obama inherited something that hadn't happened before, a "deep" recesson. Somewhere between a normal recession and the great depression.

Which means it could have recovered on its own (the right-wing claim) or fallen into a second great depression, depending on Obama's actions. And when compared to Britain doing the opposite as Obama, and their economy fell into a double dip recession. pretty much proves Obama did the right thing, since the economy started growing, and has kept growing ever since.

A record of jobs created month after month.

Congress controls spending.....not the president. Congress also controls tariffs. Obviously the swamp has issues with the Trump agenda because it favors Americans over their special interests.

Trump said Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Trump would go down to Mexico, stand on the guys desk, and tell him, "You're paying for this wall".

Before Trump could do any of that, the Mexican president told him "We're not paying, end of story. You're dismissed"

Now Trump went down to congress, stood on the guys desk, and told him "You're paying for this wall.". And his answer from congress "We're not paying, end of story. You're dismissed"
Fuck you.
Trump said Mexico would pay for it. He didn't count on GOP leaders stabbing him in the back in his attempts to build the thing. In case you didn't know, most administrations don't have much effect on the economy policy wise for 18months....and Trump has only been in office for 7. I think you're jumping the gun....like most liberals.

Congress doesn't work. They only react to public opinions. You can't get them to do shit unless you grease their palms or threaten them.

As they pointed out, Obama inherited something that hadn't happened before, a "deep" recesson. Somewhere between a normal recession and the great depression.

Which means it could have recovered on its own (the right-wing claim) or fallen into a second great depression, depending on Obama's actions. And when compared to Britain doing the opposite as Obama, and their economy fell into a double dip recession. pretty much proves Obama did the right thing, since the economy started growing, and has kept growing ever since.

Obama was hostile to job growth.
For example.... Obamacare was nothing but a job killer and a massive tax increase.

You must use a respirator.....because obviously you don't have the brain power to remember to breathe.

Are you old enough to that you laughed at Reagan when he predicted the Fall of the Soviet Union?

Cause the left were just as convinced then, that that showed how stupid and crazy and dangerous Reagan was. To think that the soviet union would fall...

As they are today about Trump being a "nutjob".

History proved Reagan right and the Left wrong.

Yet, they learned nothing at all from that, not even a little humility.

I can remember when the left was just as hysterical sure as they are now, and they were completely wrong.

Why should this time be any different?

In 1987 Ronald Reagan was my CInC. I was a dedicated sailor.

I served proudly under 2 Republican Presidents, 1 Democrat and George W. Bush. (Relax, joke)

Nobody can be proud when that reality show clown is pretending to be president.

Do you remember how the libs reacted when Reagan said the Soviet Union would end up on the Ash Heap of history?

Do you remember how certain they were about how he was stupid and reckless and dangerous?

DO you remember how dishonest they were when history proved Reagan Right and them WRONG?

Why should I think this time is any different?

This time it is the USA that is being diminished and will end up on the ash heap of history. Isolationism and xenophobia are not the route to economic success or dominance.

On a positive note, without the US going around the world starting wars, the world will be a more peaceful place. But the civil unrest being created by your bitter divisive President is not likely to abate and will probably worsen as long as he retains power.

1. YOu lefties were just as certain, and nearly as hysterical then as you are now. Especially considering that the vast majority of you never had the intellectual honesty to admit you were wrong then, why should you have any credibility now?

2. YOur anti-Americanism in noted. The civil unrest is caused by your side's hysteria.
The civil unrest is being caused by an incompetent President and Congress that refuse to address the issues as pragmatic adults and instead play to factions of a base whether the base is erratic of not.

What "issues" are you referring to that is sooooooo important that requires violence in the streets?

Confederate statues? LOL!!

Obama created nothing other than massive debt.

The debt went from $10 trillion to almost $20 trillion on his watch. We'll have to operate at a surplus for decades to pay that off. Figure the odds.

For example.... Obamacare was nothing but a job killer and a massive tax increase.
Except the result of what you called Obama's job killing actions, was the longest month after month increase in private sector jobs in history.

Obama goes down in the history books for continuous job creation.

And has what to do with your claim that they were worried about if he ordered a nuclear strike?

Do you even notice that you dropped your claim the moment I challenged you on it?

When you say shit that you don't believe, that is called lying.

http://gizmodo.com/the-pentagon-worried-trump-was-about-to-start-a-nuclear-1797291605

Trump started a tweetstorm that sent the Pentagon into a panic yesterday. The US military spent nine full minutes wondering if the president was about to start a war with North Korea

At precisely 8:55am Eastern time yesterday, Trump sent out a cryptic tweet about consulting with military experts:

But there was real concern in the US military that Trump was about to start a war with a country like North Korea—an action that would have serious consequences for the safety of millions of people around the world. Any military action on the Korean peninsula runs the risk of kicking off a nuclear engagement between the US and North Korea.

So, they were concerned about a possible aggressive policy coming down in Korean.

NOthign about being concerned about being ordered to do a nuclear strike.

NOthing about thinking that the order would come over twitter.

This would be were you admit that you were wrong.

But since you are a liberal, you will instead double down on your dishonesty.

/----/ Examples please. And don't equate Voter ID with minorities because they either have ID to get their free lunch or they can get one at no charge. So go ahead and provide examples of the GOP preventing minorities from voting.

They can't use their welfare ID to vote.

nys-ebt-card.jpg

This government issued picture ID is not valid for voting.
/----/
Get a NY non-driver ID card

Who can get a non-driver ID (NDID) card
A person any age can get a non-driver ID card. You must apply at a DMV office 1. We will give you a temporary non-photo document at the DMV office. Allow 2 weeks to receive your photo ID card in the mail.

Examples please. And don't equate Voter ID with minorities because they either have ID to get their free lunch or they can get one at no charge. So go ahead and provide examples of the GOP preventing minorities from voting.

You're welcome......

Republicans Admit Voter ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters

Republicans keep trying to block black votes. That's why fair judges ...

How Republicans in North Carolina Knowingly Suppressed Voting ...
/----/ The article lists two Repubs by name and the writer says: "certainly do appear aimed at Democratic voters." Well appearing and actually doing it are two different things. You can get a free photo ID from any state as long as you can prove who you are. BTW how do these people buy their Newports and Ripple?

So, you're dropping that whole, ran on dividing US thing? Just like that?
Thanks for the reminder. Trump has been a divider, pitting right against left, the people against the media, even the GOP against the GOP.

Trump hasn't even mentioned bipartisan. He's droped down to his core supporters, which include nazi's, racists and the rest of the deplorables.

Trumps support is a narrow band of the narrow minded. Who can't even understand Bannons plan to pit neighbor against neighbor, because division helps Trump.

Give me a quote where Trump said anything half as divisive as HIllary's "deplorable" slur.

Or apologize for being a liar.

1. Mocking a disabled reporter
2. Calling every political opponent some childish 3rd grade name
3. Calling for a Muslim ban
4. Calling Mexicans rapists and drug dealers
5. Everything out of his foul mouth at one of his "rallies"

All of these are more divisive than calling racists, xenophobes and homophobes "deplorable". Those things ARE deplorable.

What? You think you could find worst candidates than Trump? Maybe you're right. I should never underestimate Republican stupidity.

Are you old enough to that you laughed at Reagan when he predicted the Fall of the Soviet Union?

Cause the left were just as convinced then, that that showed how stupid and crazy and dangerous Reagan was. To think that the soviet union would fall...

I can remember when the left was just as hysterical sure as they are now, and they were completely wrong.

I served proudly under 2 Republican Presidents, 1 Democrat and George W. Bush. (Relax, joke)

Do you remember how the libs reacted when Reagan said the Soviet Union would end up on the Ash Heap of history?

Do you remember how certain they were about how he was stupid and reckless and dangerous?

DO you remember how dishonest they were when history proved Reagan Right and them WRONG?

Then you should be able to provide links to all the "libs" that laughed at Reagan.

It's not just "libs" that think Trump is unhinged, an embarrassment and should not be trusted with the Nuclear codes...it's the world.

If you are really doubting the bti about them laughing at him, I'm sure I can dig up some examples, though it might be hard to find a lot since this predates the internet and is not they type of thing a lot of people want to document.

And yes, it is just libs.

That the rest of the world is dominated by libs, is to their shame, but it is still just libs, and any fools silly enough to listen to them.

12/25/91: Reagan, the Soviets, & the Ash-Heap of History - Providence

"Almost no one saw it coming. Conventional liberal wisdom was that the United States and the Soviet Union had equally flawed political systems. They must work to “converge” and compromise for the sake of world peace. “Each superpower has economic troubles,” announced historian Arthur Schlesinger after a 1982 trip to Moscow. “Neither is on the ropes.” MIT economist Lester Thurow called it “a vulgar mistake to think that most people in Eastern Europe are miserable.” The intelligentsia concluded that Reagan’s prediction of Soviet decline was pure fantasy. Columbia University’s Seweryn Bialer insisted in 1982 that “the Soviet Union is not now nor will be during the next decade in the throes of a true system crisis, for it boasts enormous unused reserves of political and social stability that suffice to endure the deepest difficulties.”

After Reagan’s Westminster speech, historian Robert F. Byrnes collected essays from thirty-five experts on the Soviet Union—the cream of American academia—in a book titled After Brezhnev. Their conclusion: any thought of winning the Cold War was a pipe dream. “The Soviet Union is going to remain a stable state, with a very stable, conservative, immobile government,” Byrnes said in an interview. “We don’t see any collapse or weakening of the Soviet system.” As late as 1984, Harvard’s John Kenneth Galbraith echoed the mood of moral equivalency. “The Russian system succeeds because, in contrast to the Western industrial economies, it makes full use of its manpower.”

Well, now. Rarely in the field of human prognostication have so many self-appointed experts been so wrong about so much. It turns out that Ronald Reagan was not the naïve, warmongering ideologue of liberal imagination. Instead, the American president—who believed deeply in American exceptionalism—developed a coherent and plausible strategy to actually defeat the Soviet Union. Lou Cannon, the Washington Postreporter who covered the Reagan administration, later admitted: “the Westminster speech stands the test of time as the most farsighted and encompassing of Reagan’s anti-communist messages.” "

Where was the "lib" laughing you claimed? You claimed "libs" laughed at Reagan. Where?

So, you're dropping that whole, ran on dividing US thing? Just like that?
Thanks for the reminder. Trump has been a divider, pitting right against left, the people against the media, even the GOP against the GOP.

Trump hasn't even mentioned bipartisan. He's droped down to his core supporters, which include nazi's, racists and the rest of the deplorables.

Trumps support is a narrow band of the narrow minded. Who can't even understand Bannons plan to pit neighbor against neighbor, because division helps Trump.

Give me a quote where Trump said anything half as divisive as HIllary's "deplorable" slur.

Or apologize for being a liar.

1. Mocking a disabled reporter
2. Calling every political opponent some childish 3rd grade name
3. Calling for a Muslim ban
4. Calling Mexicans rapists and drug dealers
5. Everything out of his foul mouth at one of his "rallies"

All of these are more divisive than calling racists, xenophobes and homophobes "deplorable". Those things ARE deplorable.

1. Attacking a reporter might divide reporters, a very small group, from the rest of America. Nothing compared to the "deplorable" attack.

2. Attacking politicians is not turning Americas against each other. Politicians are players who entered the game knowing it is hard ball.

3. Foreign muslims are by definition NOT Americans. The issue was to protect all Americans and advance their interests at the expense of outsiders. This is not a divisive move.

4. Illegals are not Americans either and his immigration policy was/is designed to advance American interest's at the expense of outsiders. This is not a divisive move.

5. HIllary on the other hand, tried to panic monger her base into a fear that that other half of America was out to get them.
There was even hysterical references to Nazis and nuclear war.

Are you serious?
Obama took office when unemployment was roughly 10% and most of the drop was normal correction after a deep recession .

How can you say anything is NORMAL, when this country never had a deep recession before.

FIrst deep recession
First black president.

Unique problems called for unique solutions. And Obama turned the economy around for approaching depression, to full recovery.

Gotta tell ya, RR...ignorance like yours is something to behold! The United States has had about a dozen deep recessions in it's history...some of them as bad if not worse than this last one! What made this last one somewhat unique is that the recovery was the slowest in modern economic history. It's the worst recovery since FDR's policies gave us The Great Depression!

Bush turned the economy back from "approaching depression" by passing TARP and stabilizing the nation's financial institutions. Barack Obama passed the ACA and his stimulus...the former hurting economic recovery and the latter spending 870 billion dollars so ineptly that it created so few jobs that they had to use "Jobs Saved & Created" to hide how bad it was from the voters.

You must use a respirator.....because obviously you don't have the brain power to remember to breathe.

Funny how, despite that "job killing" Obamacare, President Obama left Trump with one of the lowest unemployment rates in decades.

nrk-1-15-13_chart2_large.gif

NOthign about being concerned about being ordered to do a nuclear strike.

Current international law makes first use of nukes illegal. It's becomes a classic ":I was only following orders" defense being throw out. The military is scarred about what to do if they get an order from Trump.

When Trump promised fire and fury, the likes the world had never seen being waged on North Korea military sphincters tightened.

I had to double check it, and the exact words were that there were "very fine people" on the Neo-nazi / KKK side

Don't just check it, post it, in context.

Cause you are lying. And you can't do it.

President Trump defended the white nationalists who protested in Charlottesville on Tuesday, saying they included “some very fine people,” .

Link to the quote or STFU.

“I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me,” he said.

“You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said.

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides'

NEWSFLASH-There are no "very fine" white supremacist or neo Nazis.

Gotta tell ya, RR...ignorance like yours is something to behold! The United States has had about a dozen deep recessions in it's history....

Then it should be easy to GOOGLE them, and list them in severity order, and show how the one Bush left was somewhere in the middle.

Tic Toc

Then you should be able to provide links to all the "libs" that laughed at Reagan.

It's not just "libs" that think Trump is unhinged, an embarrassment and should not be trusted with the Nuclear codes...it's the world.

If you are really doubting the bti about them laughing at him, I'm sure I can dig up some examples, though it might be hard to find a lot since this predates the internet and is not they type of thing a lot of people want to document.

And yes, it is just libs.

That the rest of the world is dominated by libs, is to their shame, but it is still just libs, and any fools silly enough to listen to them.

12/25/91: Reagan, the Soviets, & the Ash-Heap of History - Providence

"Almost no one saw it coming. Conventional liberal wisdom was that the United States and the Soviet Union had equally flawed political systems. They must work to “converge” and compromise for the sake of world peace. “Each superpower has economic troubles,” announced historian Arthur Schlesinger after a 1982 trip to Moscow. “Neither is on the ropes.” MIT economist Lester Thurow called it “a vulgar mistake to think that most people in Eastern Europe are miserable.” The intelligentsia concluded that Reagan’s prediction of Soviet decline was pure fantasy. Columbia University’s Seweryn Bialer insisted in 1982 that “the Soviet Union is not now nor will be during the next decade in the throes of a true system crisis, for it boasts enormous unused reserves of political and social stability that suffice to endure the deepest difficulties.”

After Reagan’s Westminster speech, historian Robert F. Byrnes collected essays from thirty-five experts on the Soviet Union—the cream of American academia—in a book titled After Brezhnev. Their conclusion: any thought of winning the Cold War was a pipe dream. “The Soviet Union is going to remain a stable state, with a very stable, conservative, immobile government,” Byrnes said in an interview. “We don’t see any collapse or weakening of the Soviet system.” As late as 1984, Harvard’s John Kenneth Galbraith echoed the mood of moral equivalency. “The Russian system succeeds because, in contrast to the Western industrial economies, it makes full use of its manpower.”

Well, now. Rarely in the field of human prognostication have so many self-appointed experts been so wrong about so much. It turns out that Ronald Reagan was not the naïve, warmongering ideologue of liberal imagination. Instead, the American president—who believed deeply in American exceptionalism—developed a coherent and plausible strategy to actually defeat the Soviet Union. Lou Cannon, the Washington Postreporter who covered the Reagan administration, later admitted: “the Westminster speech stands the test of time as the most farsighted and encompassing of Reagan’s anti-communist messages.” "

Where was the "lib" laughing you claimed? You claimed "libs" laughed at Reagan. Where?

"Conventional liberal wisdom"

"historian Arthur Schlesinger"

"Columbia University’s Seweryn Bialer"

"thirty-five experts on the Soviet Union—the cream of American academia"

"John Kenneth Galbrait"

Forum List

Back