Psaki Violated Ethics Law by Promoting Democrat for VA Governor

If lying was a crime, Trump would have faced capital punishment. But you didn't care he is pathological.
Trump lied?...please tell us his lies in your own words...no libtard links that I won't read anyway....

A Trump spokesperson would have been prosecuted for violating the hatch act.....I'm really getting sick of this sickening double standard we are forced to live under...

During the month of October, at least 16 Trump administration officials have violated the Hatch Act a total of more than 60 times, in an unprecedented and escalating assault on the rule of law and the democratic process.

Let us know when Biden people hit 60 Hatch violations and thumb their nose at each and every one.
so the Harch Act volatile. doesn’t bother you, it’s that they did it 60 times? you had no issue at 58?

During the month of October, at least 16 Trump administration officials have violated the Hatch Act a total of more than 60 times, in an unprecedented and escalating assault on the rule of law and the democratic process.
cool and now xiden is doin g it…and you all don’t care

Trump lied?...please tell us his lies in your own words...no libtard links that I won't read anyway....
You're beyond brain-dead to think denying Trump lies means he doesn't. Poor rambtard, he says he won the election. That's a lie. He lost.

You're beyond brain-dead to think denying Trump lies means he doesn't. Poor rambtard, he says he won the election. That's a lie. He lost.
You still won't or can't give any examples.....dummy....

Lying doesn't help you, rambecile.
Show us the Trump lies you jackass.....stop moving the goalposts....I bet you can't without finding a libtard fake news link....I can quote everyone of Biden's lies...why can't you do the same for Trump's lies?....hmmmmmmmmmmm?

What in the world does your anti-Israel sentiment have to do with this topic, other than you recall I am Jewish and want to get in a dig?
I have no idea who's Jewish or not or who feels offended on that score. Judaism is rather a religion than a race, (a mixed race at that,) and most people who claim to be Jewish are liberal, "reform," secular or atheist Jews who band together in a red-light district to practice various forms of mutilation, mayhem, and other sorts of witchcraft and peculiar arts in connection with hopelessly archaic notions of abortion-district "medicine" or "mental health" along with various perversions of law and gratuitous service of process in court at the pleasure of such "people of the district."

Psaki does 'snarky and 'lying well, but she's not that good st being intelligent / smart.

Then again, the Biden administration is filled with criminals who don't care about violation laws.

"Then again, the Biden administration is filled with criminals who don't care about violation laws.""

Oh give me a fucking break, you fucking hypocrite......

Indictments-v2.png

1_mueller_graphic_final-1.png

I have no idea who's Jewish or not or who feels offended on that score. Judaism is rather a religion than a race, (a mixed race at that,) and most people who claim to be Jewish are liberal, "reform," secular or atheist Jews who band together in a red-light district to practice various forms of mutilation, mayhem, and other sorts of witchcraft and peculiar arts in connection with hopelessly archaic notions of abortion-district "medicine" or "mental health" along with various perversions of law and gratuitous service of process in court at the pleasure of such "people of the district."
Doesn’t explain why that poster interjected Israel into this topic, and in a negative way. The topic has nothing to do with Israel or Jews. Why in the world would anyone start talking about Israel?

And by the way, your talk about Jews and their witchcraft, mutilaction, ”peculiarities” and so forth SCREAMS anti-semitism. And no need responding….I don’t debate with Jew-haters, and you are going on ignore, you bigot.

Doesn’t explain why that poster interjected Israel into this topic, and in a negative way. The topic has nothing to do with Israel or Jews. Why in the world would anyone start talking about Israel?
There's just plain too much Hanukkah-card chutzpah.
And by the way, your talk about Jews and their witchcraft, mutilaction, ”peculiarities” and so forth SCREAMS anti-semitism. And no need responding….I don’t debate with Jew-haters, and you are going on ignore, you bigot.
Israelis and Jews are not taking a stand against boko haram, Islamic judicial amputations, and other abominations of law and medicine.

People who claim Judaism as a race or culture rather than a religion are (by self-confession) goyim, "of the nations," gentiles, not Jews as those people at city hall are always claiming to be.

Forum List

Back