Psaki Violated Ethics Law by Promoting Democrat for VA Governor

Show us the Trump lies you jackass.....stop moving the goalposts....I bet you can't without finding a libtard fake news link....I can quote everyone of Biden's lies...why can't you do the same for Trump's lies?....hmmmmmmmmmmm?
I already did, rambturd. Again, lying doesn't help you.

I have no idea who's Jewish or not or who feels offended on that score. Judaism is rather a religion than a race, (a mixed race at that,) and most people who claim to be Jewish are liberal, "reform," secular or atheist Jews who band together in a red-light district to practice various forms of mutilation, mayhem, and other sorts of witchcraft and peculiar arts in connection with hopelessly archaic notions of abortion-district "medicine" or "mental health" along with various perversions of law and gratuitous service of process in court at the pleasure of such "people of the district."
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Show us the Trump lies you jackass.....stop moving the goalposts....I bet you can't without finding a libtard fake news link....I can quote everyone of Biden's lies...why can't you do the same for Trump's lies?....hmmmmmmmmmmm?
There are thousands of documented trump lies. Nobody could remember that many.

Again, rambecile, I already did.

Lying doesn't help you.
No you absolutely did not....if you had you could give us another...but you can't because it would sound so petty and silly.....

Not even one?...must have been petty at best...
I'm sorry. If you aren't aware of any by now you are either mentally defective, or just choose to deny reality, and I'm not in the mood to argue with an idiot right now.

So you say...Trump woke up and was accused of something....you lefties blew your reputation for honesty....not one Trump aid accused of violating the Hatch act actually did or they would have all been in jail....and I think even a dumbass like you knows it....

The perpetual spin and the fact they can only go 1 or 2 questions deep on any subject without screaming about the bad orange man is quite amazing.

Anyone to the left of ANY leftist is a TRUMPTARD.

I have almost forgotten who these Communist cuck faggots blamed before Trump came along.

Just sheep.

Cowardly faggot sheep without an ounce of courage.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. If you aren't aware of any by now you are either mentally defective, or just choose to deny reality, and I'm not in the mood to argue with an idiot right now.
I've been asking for examples of Trump lies here for the last four years and all I get is what you just said....

From the OP Link:

“While (Psaki's) conduct does not come close to rising to the level of the outrageous offenses of the Trump administration, that does not mean we should be casual about compliance with an important ethics law,” Bookbinder said. “The Biden administration should not follow the Trump administration down that path.”

Psaki should be more careful but the hypocrisy of the Trumpsters is just laughable..

"""I can quote everyone of Biden's lies.""

And probably on one hand.....Unlike Trump's lies.

Hey asshole, who said this: ""And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women."

Hey asshole, where did Trump go? He went straight back to the WH and watched the whole thing on TV, loving the violence and probably stroking his mushroom dick as the Capitol Hill police were attacked.

You fuckers are so fucking stupid.

No you absolutely did not....if you had you could give us another...but you can't because it would sound so petty and silly.....
Of course I did. In post #88. You just can't stop lying.

And like I said, lying doesn't help you, rambtard.

Why choose with that one?

Forum List

Back