Since the Democrats

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

could not do this thru the front, now they are using the back door.

could not do this thru the front, now they are using the back door.
There are very very few media web sites I dismiss out of hand, but American "Thinker" is one of the ones which is just too fucking retarded to ever take seriously.

I honestly don't know why I even bothered to read the link. Perhaps to see what new flavor of lies and moronic claims they came up with. I don't know.

Your link claims Tom Udall submitted a bill to amend the First Amendment. That is a flat out lie.

Why do you idiots keep returning for refills of your piss buckets to that site? Seriously.

As for "Big Tech" censoring people, is that what you call it when the Admins on USMB move a topic to Badlands? Or when they delete entire posts?

There are very very few media web sites I dismiss out of hand, but American "Thinker" is one of the ones which is just too fucking retarded to ever take seriously.

I honestly don't know why I even bothered to read the link. Perhaps to see what new flavor of lies and moronic claims they came up with. I don't know.

Your link claims Tom Udall submitted a bill to amend the First Amendment. That is a flat out lie.

Why do you idiots keep returning for refills of your piss buckets to that site? Seriously.

Oh really?

Forum List

Back