Proving The Experts Wrong, The Biden Economy Is Booming While Reducing Inequality

Meanwhile ... average Americans are struggling to buy homes; pay mortgages/rent; procure food; and fill their gas tanks.
Sigh..... Those are just the facts!
How inconvenient that they don't match the government info. Gee I wonder which one people will believe? The happy little fairy tales printed by the government or their daily experiences of living?

Sigh..... Those are just the facts!
How inconvenient that they don't match the government info. Gee I wonder which one people will believe? The happy little fairy tales printed by the government or their daily experiences of living?
If anyone still believes the government then they're either nimrods, lemmings, retards, or complete fools.

What I mean by that is if unregulated free market capitalism were in charge, we would wind up with a small ruling class, small merchant class and the masses would be the poor or back in England they called them "the rabble".

That's what Reagan/Bush have produced. This is where we are heading. Look

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

If Bush or Trump were president they'd be telling you America is great again. It's your job to become one of the rich who are benefiting from our economy. If you are not, it's your fault. But because Biden is President they're pretending this fact is not their doing. And you can't seem to realize how much they've flip flopped on this issue from the days when Bush was in charge. This was true on Bush's watch and I remember they said the economy was great. Because the rich were doing GREAT back then too while we were struggling. But the numbers, like this, suggested the economy was doing great.

Most Americans have short memories.
Look around. We already have a "small ruling class" only it isn't that small. Biden, Clinton, Obama, Soros, etc. are in charge and things aren't looking very good for Mr. & Mrs. Average Taxpaying American.

Look around. We already have a "small ruling class" only it isn't that small. Biden, Clinton, Obama, Soros, etc. are in charge and things aren't looking very good for Mr. & Mrs. Average Taxpaying American.

You're blaming the wrong party for that. Remember Republicans pushed for not taxing corporations. Who do you think is going to have to pay more if they pay less? Republicans shifted the tax burden more on to you.

They sent our best paying jobs overseas

They are illegal employers stealing billions from the middle class.

They broke our unions (starting with Reagan).

No coincidence that from 1978 to today union membership went from 35% down to 5% and in that time CEO pay went up 1322% and our pay only went up 18%. There has to be a connection. We lost our seat at the table and you supported it because you weren't in a union. You went along with the Republicans war on labor in the 2000's admit it. And you went along with the Iraq war, stolen elections. So it should be no surprise you go along with Trumpler now.

Yeah....um.... Not the same as being an active investor. Most of them didn't even know they own the stocks.

Yet they all benefit when they go up...not to mention you all are the first to whine and bitch when the market goes down.

Yet they all benefit when they go up...not to mention you all are the first to whine and bitch when the market goes down.
I don't bitch either way and I don't begrudge the investor his due nor the CEO for that matter.

I don't depend on stocks....real estate is a much better bet. Having said that I only wish to point out that economic growth from the standpoint of corporate bottom lines has almost zero effect on main Street living. So are both claims actually correct? Perhaps.

One thing I know for sure. Simply Trumpeting " GOOD ECONOMY " To the greater mass of consumers/workers/renters who are financially frustrated is a losing message.

60% of US households own stocks.

You are going to find that Republicans are making all the arguments we were making in the 2000's when Bush was president and we are making different arguments than we did then. Because circumstances have changed.

During Bush for every 1 job 20 people were looking for work. Today we have 9 million unfilled jobs.

Republicans continue to want to play wackamole with illegal workers while ignoring illegal employers. The real criminals.

With the great resignation there are lots of better jobs available. Never been a better time to find a better job.

These are all the things Republicans would be saying if Trump were president right now.

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

You are going to find that Republicans are making all the arguments we were making in the 2000's when Bush was president and we are making different arguments than we did then. Because circumstances have changed.

During Bush for every 1 job 20 people were looking for work. Today we have 9 million unfilled jobs.

Republicans continue to want to play wackamole with illegal workers while ignoring illegal employers. The real criminals.

With the great resignation there are lots of better jobs available. Never been a better time to find a better job.

These are all the things Republicans would be saying if Trump were president right now.

That wealth swell was actually more like financial constipation. Millions skipped out on rent and mortgage for nearly 24 months. It later became the foundation for the fastest growing per capita debt in the past 50 years.

That wealth swell was actually more like financial constipation. Millions skipped out on rent and mortgage for nearly 24 months. It later became the foundation for the fastest growing per capita debt in the past 50 years.

I can tell you this. In the years where the middle class has not gotten it's fair share of raises, my brother went from a low level manager at Ford to the VP of HR of a supplier of Ford. I saw him making $500,000 a year and I couldn't believe they paid so much.

And NOW, he makes $1 million dollars a year. And he's just one manager. How come no one cries about this being passed on to consumers?

And how did his pay double and the employees pay only went up 18%? Because they aren't a union company. YET.

I can tell you this. In the years where the middle class has not gotten it's fair share of raises, my brother went from a low level manager at Ford to the VP of HR of a supplier of Ford. I saw him making $500,000 a year and I couldn't believe they paid so much.

And NOW, he makes $1 million dollars a year. And he's just one manager. How come no one cries about this being passed on to consumers?

And how did his pay double and the employees pay only went up 18%? Because they aren't a union company. YET.

You sound jealous.

You sound jealous.

You should too. You should revolt. Here you are talking about Biden being the reason you can't buy shit and I point out to you why you aren't getting your raises and you come back with that?

Half of you Republicans are the managers who are overpaid. And the other half, the deplorables, are just being played by the overpaid managers who like you, will be voting for Republicans this November. Idiot.

And personally, I'm not jealous because I benefit from it. I can't afford a 65 acre hunting lodge, a condo 3 miles from the ocean in Florida or a place in Greece. Lucky for me my brother has these things.

Even his wife agrees with me. Just because we benefit from it doesn't mean we don't acknowledge it's why the middle class is struggling.

And we admit college prices are crazy but guess what? Our kids are going to college. It's all paid for. And they will have great jobs when they graduate. You can send your kids to plumbers school.

You sound jealous.

I'm constantly reminding my nephews how good they have it or how I didn't have what they have when I grew up. Or I remind them if they were my kids they'd be going to public school, not the finest private schools in Michigan.

My oldest nephew is a asshole Republican. He can't stand to be told he has white privilege. He's dealing with affirmative action getting into colleges and law schools. He is white so can't stand BLM and CRT. He's a white man so can't stand Me Too. He's the rich privileged white who's afraid America is being taken away from him. His privilege is slipping away. Perhaps besides being able to pay for his sons college, by then the playing field will be level.

My brother doesn't realize he picked a ladies degree. Human Resources. Of course that's the first department that's going to get diversified.

I don't bitch either way and I don't begrudge the investor his due nor the CEO for that matter.

I don't depend on stocks....real estate is a much better bet. Having said that I only wish to point out that economic growth from the standpoint of corporate bottom lines has almost zero effect on main Street living. So are both claims actually correct? Perhaps.

One thing I know for sure. Simply Trumpeting " GOOD ECONOMY " To the greater mass of consumers/workers/renters who are financially frustrated is a losing message.
Real Estate is where you can leverage the most money and has the highest potential on a return.

We've been saying that since the Bush years.

Would you be saying this if Trump were president? No you would not. You would be taking the other side, which is...

Go find another job. Go back to school. Start your own company. There are 9 million unfilled jobs what more do you want? WHAT do you want?

Maybe go get a job with a union. Those workers got raises last year. Maybe those people struggling need to organize or join unions?

Any solution we come up with, Republicans say "that will just cause inflation". Meanwhile corporations are artificially raising the price of things. Even thought the pandemic is over they found you suckers will pay any price.
bobo shut the fuck up....i get it you are trying to be a good little democrat....the prices on things then were nothing like they are today...

Forum List

Back