CDZ Provide Proof Trump is Responsible for 1/6?

So why did all those republicans in the senate vote for infrastructure if it was so bad? Even McConnell did with 18 other republicans.
When Trump was president he wanted something in return for infrastructure personally so he failed.

No proof, the phone call to Georgia asking for votes to be found is the only thing close to proof. There is not going to be any take over, at best he could only serve one term if he runs/wins in 2024.
In fact, the rules on how many terms a president can serve is subject to change. No such rules exist in a former democracy that has been taken over by fascism.

Not to suggest that a president is even necessary after government leadership has taken away the people's rights at the ballot box.

If there's going to be a meaningful discussion here, it's going to require that people bring themselves up to speed on how a fascist takeover can be accomplished.

No amount of proof of Trump's guilt will be accepted after democracy has become irrelevant.

Court of public opinion.
Public opinion must continue to side with democracy. That's almost certainly gone.
That's not just a perception formed from the opinions of the majority on this forum, it's become much more widely accepted that Americans are either incapable of protecting their democracy, or are just simply unwilling to see the danger that's coming.

In fact, the rules on how many terms a president can serve is subject to change. No such rules exist in a former democracy that has been taken over by fascism.

Not to suggest that a president is even necessary after government leadership has taken away the people's rights at the ballot box.

If there's going to be a meaningful discussion here, it's going to require that people bring themselves up to speed on how a fascist takeover can be accomplished.

No amount of proof of Trump's guilt will be accepted after democracy has become irrelevant.
Repealing that amendment is almost impossible. 3/4 of state houses would have to approve with 60 percent in both chambers.

Repealing that amendment is almost impossible. 3/4 of state houses would have to approve with 60 percent in both chambers.
Don't sweat the small details, after there's been a criminal coup attempt to overthrow your government.
That which throughout history has been punishable by death, if not administered on the spot. Only serious discussions from now on please, keeping in mind that I'm a Canadian and haven't been hijacked into believing the unbelievable.

Granted, the leader of the coup lost his courage and abandoned his lieutenants at the critical time. And granted that his lieutenants were a bunch comedy character buffoons. Still, none of them should have been permitted to walk away from the scene of the crime alive.

Appreciate my position and respond accordingly, if at all!

Don't sweat the small details, after there's been a criminal coup attempt to overthrow your government.
That which throughout history has been punishable by death, if not administered on the spot. Only serious discussions from now on please, keeping in mind that I'm a Canadian and haven't been hijacked into believing the unbelievable.

Granted, the leader of the coup lost his courage and abandoned his lieutenants at the critical time. And granted that his lieutenants were a bunch comedy character buffoons. Still, none of them should have been permitted to walk away from the scene of the crime alive.

Appreciate my position and respond accordingly, if at all!
You are allowed any position you like, but when it is wrong in this instance I cannot agree. I want Trump in jail legally, based on facts, not on opinion, that's why I created this thread. Without facts, proof we start turning into Trump's joke lawyers.

Do not need proof that Trump caused x.
The protesters were invited into the Congress building by police.
And there were hired rioters to set the scene for the frame up.
The system set those people up/framed them so the system could go after President Trump.

Do not need proof that Trump caused x.
The protesters were invited into the Congress building by police.
And there were hired rioters to set the scene for the frame up.
The system set those people up/framed them so the system could go after President Trump.
Without proof you don't get Trump in jail, it's that simple.

You are allowed any position you like, but when it is wrong in this instance I cannot agree. I want Trump in jail legally, based on facts, not on opinion, that's why I created this thread. Without facts, proof we start turning into Trump's joke lawyers.
When the Dems lose the power they need, even Bannon will escape justice. America's justice system is fatally flawed for dealing with the big money players.
The position I'm allowed is in relating the facts throughout history of the fate of those who led failed coup attempts.

When the Dems lose the power they need, even Bannon will escape justice. America's justice system is fatally flawed for dealing with the big money players.
The position I'm allowed is in relating the facts throughout history of the fate of those who led failed coup attempts.
The only justice Bannon escaped was because Trump pardoned him, as a former president he can't do that anymore.
Your history does not apply to the US, we have a legal election system which was is never going anywhere, and today we have a lawfully elected president, same as the other people on the ballot who all won fair and square.

The only justice Bannon escaped was because Trump pardoned him, as a former president he can't do that anymore.
Your history does not apply to the US, we have a legal election system which was is never going anywhere, and today we have a lawfully elected president, same as the other people on the ballot who all won fair and square.
Of course Bannon was pardoned, but that has nothing to do with the current situation. It's crystal clear that the system will run out the clock on Bannon, Meadows, and other high ranking wealthy criminals.

Yes, the democratic system worked for the election, but that's not the issue here. That's another issue on which I would be happy to argue as it pertains to the next election.

America's justice system is incapable of dealing with the rich and powerful.

A fascist who takes over a democracy would simply ignore that rule. He would have his appointee swear him in anyway, and let some people sue him in a court stacked with his people while he goes to work solidifying his position. That's how fascist takeovers work, and no democracy is strong enough to be impervious to it.

That's not how Trump goes to jail or held responsible.
That's not how he goes to jail, but that can be how he is held responsible. The point of the Congressional investigation is not to build charges against him, but to show all of the facts to the people, who can then respond at the polls. At this point, it is a political process, not a legal one.

No e-mail. no text no phone records, no proof.
As always and he's good at this, he gets others to do the dirty work while there is no proof/paperwork to a crime for him to be liable.
His people will all go for contempt of congress because the other half is waiting for the next election or to stall the process beyond the next election where republican's will likely hold a majority and wash this away.

Besides if contempt of congress only carries a year some will do that for Trump.
Déjà vu. The Democrats were told about the Russian fiasco, they wouldn't listen. Their vision is blurred by their agenda.

Forum List

Back