Proud to be White

No, you just recognize that the race and racism section is not the whites get to degrade blacks all the time section. You don't do this to whites. So you're just going to take it.
There are hundreds of black racist forums where white people are degraded and threatened in every way imaginable with absolutely no opposition. Why don’t you go to one of those?

"Hindreds"? Why don't you start by naming just a few?
I’ll do that when you give a proper rebuttal to my posts.

Bullshit. If there were actually "hundreds" of anti white sites out there as you claim', you would be providing example after example. The fact is that there may be some.....but not "hundreds"

And I've provided rebuttals to your "posts" in the past, and was done sometime ago with engaging you in your victimhood semantics and circular reasoning.
He can't tell you by name what these sites are for his own safety..

If he named the sites, he will definitely be taken out by the blacks....

They have vast and far reaching power

Lol! Of course. Vast numbers of blacks are quietly lurking on the internet planning the demise of anyone who discovers this insidious network of anti white, black racists.

There are hundreds of black racist forums where white people are degraded and threatened in every way imaginable with absolutely no opposition. Why don’t you go to one of those?

"Hindreds"? Why don't you start by naming just a few?
I’ll do that when you give a proper rebuttal to my posts.

Bullshit. If there were actually "hundreds" of anti white sites out there as you claim', you would be providing example after example. The fact is that there may be some.....but not "hundreds"

And I've provided rebuttals to your "posts" in the past, and was done sometime ago with engaging you in your victimhood semantics and circular reasoning.
He can't tell you by name what these sites are for his own safety..

If he named the sites, he will definitely be taken out by the blacks....

They have vast and far reaching power

Lol! Of course. Vast numbers of blacks are quietly lurking on the internet planning the demise of anyone who discovers this insidious network of anti white, black racists.
Tread carefully, you are dangerously close to the red line

It’s not your job to go around teaching people perspective by treating them in abusive ways. Go ahead and share about your struggles if you want but if you take a random white person and try to teach them a lesson by shaming them or mistreating then that’s over the line. The line of decency and acceptable behavior. It makes you no better than those who you oppose

Is that so?

All I have tried to demonstrate is that this "line of decency and acceptable behavior" you maintain is inviolable is in fact quite variable, and its exact location is contingent on who is on the receiving end of behavior. That state of affairs - reflecting the every-day, normal racism that makes life harder to bear for minorities, and that, as an ubiquitous feature of life, is as hard to perceive as the air that surrounds us - should be made perceptible, for without that perception nothing will change. If you have a way to get that done without violating the "line of decency and acceptable behavior", go ahead and let us know.
Well make it perceptible for those who exude racist behavior. Don’t make it perceptible in general to everybody that has white skin.react to individuals and their specific actions

Proud to be White
Glad to see you finally admit it, your highness.
The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt.
I've never celebrated my heritage, I just accept it as something I have no control over, but why should anyone have guilt about their heritage? Do you have any guilt about coming from a bunch of naked people living on dirt floors in bare feet with beads in your hair and pie plates in your lips chucking spears and eating monkey brains as health food?
The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda. They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites.
Just what kind of new voodoo bullshit game you trying to play this week, Majesty?
So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?
Obviously it can't be because you tell us you're black and you reek of racism and black supremacy to the nines.

You're a joke. Show where I have expressed black supremacy.

Proud to be White
Glad to see you finally admit it, your highness.
The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt.
I've never celebrated my heritage, I just accept it as something I have no control over, but why should anyone have guilt about their heritage? Do you have any guilt about coming from a bunch of naked people living on dirt floors in bare feet with beads in your hair and pie plates in your lips chucking spears and eating monkey brains as health food?
The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda. They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites.
Just what kind of new voodoo bullshit game you trying to play this week, Majesty?
So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?
Obviously it can't be because you tell us you're black and you reek of racism and black supremacy to the nines.

Is there such a thing as "black supremacy" ???

It’s not your job to go around teaching people perspective by treating them in abusive ways. Go ahead and share about your struggles if you want but if you take a random white person and try to teach them a lesson by shaming them or mistreating then that’s over the line. The line of decency and acceptable behavior. It makes you no better than those who you oppose

Is that so?

All I have tried to demonstrate is that this "line of decency and acceptable behavior" you maintain is inviolable is in fact quite variable, and its exact location is contingent on who is on the receiving end of behavior. That state of affairs - reflecting the every-day, normal racism that makes life harder to bear for minorities, and that, as an ubiquitous feature of life, is as hard to perceive as the air that surrounds us - should be made perceptible, for without that perception nothing will change. If you have a way to get that done without violating the "line of decency and acceptable behavior", go ahead and let us know.
Well make it perceptible for those who exude racist behavior. Don’t make it perceptible in general to everybody that has white skin.react to individuals and their specific actions

No, it's time that argument ended. This is about a macro level situation that has affected entire populations.

So it's the black supremacy his majesty takes issue with but is fine with the racism! GOT IT. :1peleas:

So you can't show proof of either on. GOT IT.

Just pick any thread of yours for all the proof anyone needs. In case you don't know, you are rated as one of, if not the most racist person on this board. Congrats.

So it's the black supremacy his majesty takes issue with but is fine with the racism! GOT IT. :1peleas:

Just pick any thread of yours for all the proof anyone needs. In case you don't know, you are rated as one of, if not the most racist person on this board. Congrats.

No, that's not proof. And I am not rated the most racist by anyone who counts. You can't produce any racism from me or you would. And you know that if you tried, your example would get you embarrassed.

No, that's not proof. And I am not rated the most racist by anyone who counts. You can't produce any racism from me or you would. And you know that if you tried, your example would get you embarrassed.

Can't decide whether you are a bigger liar or just a bigger bullshitter.
That's always your back door to everything you worthless POS: you deny everything by dismissing all with the caveat: "By anyone who COUNTS."
News flash for you sonny: You don't count for shit. You are just one jive MF and everyone here just laughs at you.

That's always your back door to everything you worthless POS: you deny everything by dismissing all with the caveat: "By anyone who COUNTS."
News flash for you sonny: You don't count for shit. You are just one jive MF and everyone here just laughs at you.

Just a troll

Is that so?

No, it's time that argument ended. This is about a macro level situation that has affected entire populations.
Just because it is a macro problem doesn’t mean the solution involves a macro effort targeting all white people. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Is that so?

Just because it is a macro problem doesn’t mean the solution involves a macro effort targeting all white people. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Yes it does. Racism is a societal problem, meaning all of society is responsible for the solution. And if 2 wrongs don't make a right, start considering that the first wrong doesn't make a right and that first wrong should never have been committed. I don't commit murder, but I have a duty to help reduce murder.

Is that so?

Yes it does. Racism is a societal problem, meaning all of society is responsible for the solution. And if 2 wrongs don't make a right, start considering that the first wrong doesn't make a right and that first wrong should never have been committed. I don't commit murder, but I have a duty to help reduce murder.

Hey JACKASS:

I can name 6 X 10^24 things that should never have happened. I can name 20,000 things in my own life alone that never should have happened! Not only was slavery the natural thing to do 200 years ago, for some reason, you seem to ignore that it was common worldwide, practiced by all. Discrimination is part of the human equation.

The only real solution to racism is:
  • Go out and live well.
  • Live and let live.

The reality here is you ain't laughing, nobody but a bunch of low forehead cognitive dissonance afflicted, dumb white racist think I am a racist, and you cannot post any proof of my racism.

Is that so?

Hey JACKASS:

I can name 6 X 10^24 things that should never have happened. I can name 20,000 things in my own life alone that never should have happened! Not only was slavery the natural thing to do 200 years ago, for some reason, you seem to ignore that it was common worldwide, practiced by all. Discrimination is part of the human equation.

The only real solution to racism is:
  • Go out and live well.
  • Live and let live.

Those aren't the solutions. When you turn to a person of color and actually face racism, come back and tell me what the solution is.

The reality here is you ain't laughing, nobody but a bunch of low forehead cognitive dissonance afflicted, dumb white racist think I am a racist, and you cannot post any proof of my racism.
Why would anyone care what a low-IQ, nappy-headed, flat-nosed and bulbous-lipped black thinks? Now prove I'm racist.

Not rated by anyone who counts eh ??? Sounds like a black supremacists to me folks.

Forum List

Back