Proud to be White

It’s not your job to go around teaching people perspective by treating them in abusive ways. Go ahead and share about your struggles if you want but if you take a random white person and try to teach them a lesson by shaming them or mistreating then that’s over the line. The line of decency and acceptable behavior. It makes you no better than those who you oppose

Is that so?

All I have tried to demonstrate is that this "line of decency and acceptable behavior" you maintain is inviolable is in fact quite variable, and its exact location is contingent on who is on the receiving end of behavior. That state of affairs - reflecting the every-day, normal racism that makes life harder to bear for minorities, and that, as an ubiquitous feature of life, is as hard to perceive as the air that surrounds us - should be made perceptible, for without that perception nothing will change. If you have a way to get that done without violating the "line of decency and acceptable behavior", go ahead and let us know.
Well make it perceptible for those who exude racist behavior. Don’t make it perceptible in general to everybody that has white skin.react to individuals and their specific actions

No, it's time that argument ended. This is about a macro level situation that has affected entire populations.
Just because it is a macro problem doesn’t mean the solution involves a macro effort targeting all white people. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Yes it does. Racism is a societal problem, meaning all of society is responsible for the solution. And if 2 wrongs don't make a right, start considering that the first wrong doesn't make a right and that first wrong should never have been committed. I don't commit murder, but I have a duty to help reduce murder.
Racism is a societal problem, meaning all whites are born racist in your mind, and they are prone to commit murder due their condition, and you have dubbed yourself as a person obligated to stop the whites from obeying that gene in which you figure that they are born with ???? I know, how about if it's so bad in this sea of whiteness you find yourself swimming in, don't you just get on over to Africa where you won't have these burdens placed upon you to save the brown people from the evil white people in America ??? Why live in sadness all your life here ??

Meanwhile American's of all colors will just go on being American's till the Lord returns to claim his people from upon this Earth.

It’s not your job to go around teaching people perspective by treating them in abusive ways. Go ahead and share about your struggles if you want but if you take a random white person and try to teach them a lesson by shaming them or mistreating then that’s over the line. The line of decency and acceptable behavior. It makes you no better than those who you oppose

Is that so?

All I have tried to demonstrate is that this "line of decency and acceptable behavior" you maintain is inviolable is in fact quite variable, and its exact location is contingent on who is on the receiving end of behavior. That state of affairs - reflecting the every-day, normal racism that makes life harder to bear for minorities, and that, as an ubiquitous feature of life, is as hard to perceive as the air that surrounds us - should be made perceptible, for without that perception nothing will change. If you have a way to get that done without violating the "line of decency and acceptable behavior", go ahead and let us know.
Well make it perceptible for those who exude racist behavior. Don’t make it perceptible in general to everybody that has white skin.react to individuals and their specific actions

No, it's time that argument ended. This is about a macro level situation that has affected entire populations.
Just because it is a macro problem doesn’t mean the solution involves a macro effort targeting all white people. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Yes it does. Racism is a societal problem, meaning all of society is responsible for the solution. And if 2 wrongs don't make a right, start considering that the first wrong doesn't make a right and that first wrong should never have been committed. I don't commit murder, but I have a duty to help reduce murder.
You are right. But you don’t go out and murder in your efforts to reduce murders. You also don’t blame innocent people of murder.

Non Hispanic, or pure 100 percent whites, make up 62.6 percent of the population. The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt. The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda. They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites. So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?

It's illegal to be proud of being white. Stalinist democrats are working hard to make it illegal to be white at all. If you are white, you have to pay a fine (reparations) for your crime.

Non Hispanic, or pure 100 percent whites, make up 62.6 percent of the population. The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt. The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda. They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites. So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?

It's illegal to be proud of being white. Stalinist democrats are working hard to make it illegal to be white at all. If you are white, you have to pay a fine (reparations) for your crime.

Well 1.6% of us whites had slaves after all..

My grandparents came over from Germany in the 1920's. None of that was any concern to my family.

My grandparents came over from Germany in the 1920's. None of that was any concern to my family.
So your an illegal?

1.6% he said... Kind of like Elizabeth Warren's bullcrap of being native indian... Now you get it ?? LOL

Go find me two persons who would actually agree with both you and IM2 on what constitutes "racist behavior". Then, some might consider whites not speaking out while observing blacks routinely being treated condescendingly or disrespectfully "racist behavior". Some might even say the stance that whites deserve better than the treatment usually meted out to blacks is racist.

Go find me two persons who would actually agree with both you and IM2 on what constitutes "racist behavior". Then, some might consider whites not speaking out while observing blacks routinely being treated condescendingly or disrespectfully "racist behavior". Some might even say the stance that whites deserve better than the treatment usually meted out to blacks is racist.
What are you talking about? Don’t you get tired of speaking in these vague generalities and platitudes? They are plays on emotions and not practical ideas. If somebody treats another person injustly, weather that be racists, sexist, bigoted, or deceiving then stand up to the person who is doing that if you want. Nobody is making excuses for them. I hear people say rude things all the time. Just because I may let it roll and decide not to engage with the jerk off doesn’t make me a conspirator or racist. Screw those people, I dont need them in my life and I definitely don’t need their idiotic actions effecting me, so I don’t let it. If their actions did effect me then I’d do something about it.

No, they really don't. God made white people white on purpose to make sure advertisers could sell their products using lovely white models with blonde hair. Michael Jackson knew this, so he kept himself trim and found a way to lighten his color.

He sold more records than anyone, had more platinum albums, and won the hearts of all the people around the world. I can't change history to make you happy, IM2. But I hope you have a dynamite life and a boatload of joy in your family and business endeavors. Someday, you'll be able to lighten up. We've all tried our very best to show respect and kindness to any black people who cross our paths.

I just thought you'd like to know that.

Michael made millions as a black child.

I'll lighten up when whites like you lighten up on your racism. My life is great. I enjoy every second. God made some of us black folks to bust white racists and to call them out for their racism. Someday whites like you will be able to stop your racism. We've all tried our very best to show respect and kindness to any white people who cross our paths.
You show no kindness toward whites. You call virtually all whites on these boards racists, which is not true.

Dude, you are really sick.

Get some help

No, you just recognize that the race and racism section is not the whites get to degrade blacks all the time section. You don't do this to whites. So you're just going to take it.
You degrade whites on most of your posts.

If you were white you would understand, but since your're not-I don't think you can.

I understand and so do million of whites who are not dumb racist losers such as yourself.
How do you KNOW you understand if you are not white, OR I understand blacks because I say so like you.

Well you see, the thing is that I grew up in a town that was 90 percent white. Attended college that was 80 percent white and was on a predominantly white sports team. My roommates were white. I was married to a white woman. Every city I lived in was majority white. I worked jobs with majority white staffs. I have been in numerous social and business settings that were majority white. You have not done that with blacks. So after all that I can say that I do understand.
Wrong. You can live amongst anyone, you cannot relate to being like them unless you are one of them.

Is that so?

Crime is a societal problem, what are you doing to end it?

I have to say IM2, usually your posts are clear and concise, this time? I am not quite sure what you are trying to relay. Let me break this down, sentence by sentence, if I have any of this wrong? Just correct me.

Non Hispanic, or pure 100 percent whites, make up 62.6 percent of the population.

Sure, I can agree with that. I don't know if it is true, if you say so, I'm not going to look it up.

The majority of them proudly celebrate their ethnic heritage without guilt.

:dunno:
This seems like an unqualified and unsubstantiated statement. I don't know a single Caucasian person that "proudly celebrates" being "white," . . . "without guilt?" Why should they have guilt? Do you have a link that will substantiate such an unqualified and unsupported supposition?

The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda.

Are whites being systematically eliminated? Is opposing racism akin to an anti-white agenda? This sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. . . :dunno:

They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites.

Do the current history standards in University and High School curriculum amount to a standard of indoctrinating the population to hate Caucasians? :tinfoil:

So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?

Given the above analysis, as you can see, I am really, unable to help you out. Perhaps, if you answer the question; Do you believe that racism and black supremacy are a requirement to be truly black?

Then. . . you will have your answer? :dunno:

youre-not-ugly-if-you-dont-look-in-the-mirror-15026816.png

I have to say IM2, usually your posts are clear and concise, this time? I am not quite sure what you are trying to relay. Let me break this down, sentence by sentence, if I have any of this wrong? Just correct me.

Non Hispanic, or pure 100 percent whites, make up 62.6 percent of the population.

Sure, I can agree with that. I don't know if it is true, if you say so, I'm not going to look it up.

This seems like an unqualified and unsubstantiated statement. I don't know a single Caucasian person that "proudly celebrates" being "white," . . . "without guilt?" Why should they have guilt? Do you have a link that will substantiate such an unqualified and unsupported supposition?

The majority of them do not see or accept the theory that whites are being systematically eliminated or that opposing racism constitutes a anti white agenda.

Are whites being systematically eliminated? Is opposing racism akin to an anti-white agenda? This sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. . . :dunno:

They do not see the accurate teaching of American history in textbooks written by whites as teaching people to hate whites.

Do the current history standards in University and High School curriculum amount to a standard of indoctrinating the population to hate Caucasians? :tinfoil:

So I must ask what the problem is with whites here who makes the claims they are making. Do they believe that racism and white supremacy are a requirement to be truly white?

Given the above analysis, as you can see, I am really, unable to help you out. Perhaps, if you answer the question; Do you believe that racism and black supremacy are a requirement to be truly black?

I don't need your help. The message is plain. White are not being restricted from showing pride in their heritage.

I don't need your help. The message is plain. White are not being restricted from showing pride in their heritage.

. . . and you believe they should be?

I have to say IM2, usually your posts are clear and concise, this time?
  • You need help. You need like heavy-duty, professional, industrial help. An entire team of professionals working on you round the clock.
  • Whites are so unrestricted in showing pride in their heritage, that is why they are rioted and protested, mocked and scorned. Never get away with doing that to a BLM rally.
Have a fantastic day.

I am unclear as to how over 50% of the Caucasians in America, offensively show their pride in their heritage?

Please, educate me.

Is it that St. Patrick's Day offends you? :dunno:

Should Italian, Greek, French, Polish and other European Cuisine, Restaurants be banned? :dunno:

Does classical music and polka offend you?

Are you offended when you see white people have their summer festivals like Oktoberfest or Highlander festival?

Perhaps you want Country Music stations banned? Is that it?

Should all images of white people, in media and movies be banned?

I just don't understand what you mean by, "White(sic) are not being restricted from showing pride."

Forum List

Back