Proud day for America: Homeless only exist if you can see them.

My solution is logical. Put those incapable of caring for themselves out of harm's way and let volunteers take care of the rest.
"Let volunteers" = not a solution, that is punting for not having one which is fine but you are under this bizarre impression that you've come up with a way to solve it. You haven't, your "solution" is idiotic.

This has happened in West Palm Beach as well, and Dallas. I know there are cities in Ca and Wa doing the same.

it angers me.
What is embarrassing? The city passed ordinances, he violated them.

You didn't read the article fully.
He has tried to abide by the laws over and over so the city keeps passing new ordinances to make it basically impossible for him to do it.
This time they passed an ordinance that says he must also supply a bathroom.
The context/back story is this guy wants to feed them where they are - which just happens to be be in populated areas (imagine that)...and the city does not want him to feed them outdoors - better to feed them where people can't see it.
It is ridiculous.

Getting harassed by beggars all day angers me. When I was in San Francisco, I couldn't go to the bathroom without having to step over half a dozen of them, all with their hand out.

Wow, what YOU must have gone through - stay strong, brother.

I do, try reading. They can live with you.
You don't. You've basically said that some volunteers need to step up and use their property and resources to handle this, and if this mysterious army of volunteers doesn't materialize it isn't your problem and you don't care.

Not caring is fine, who gives a shit what you care about, but let's not pretend you've come up with a solution.
I said you can't read and you proved it again. Go find other do-gooders and house the homeless and quit making idiotic demands on everyone else. You gives a shit about you, period?

Shut up you fucking sanctimonious blow-hard.

That's your answer? Remember that when you hit rock bottom.

I know, it will NEVER happen to you....

Productive people who hit rock bottom don't stay there and take a new career path of being homeless panhandlers.

My solution is logical. Put those incapable of caring for themselves out of harm's way and let volunteers take care of the rest.
"Let volunteers" = not a solution, that is punting for not having one which is fine but you are under this bizarre impression that you've come up with a way to solve it. You haven't, your "solution" is idiotic.

Obviously, your definition of "solution" means a government program.

Productive people who hit rock bottom don't stay there and take a new career path of being homeless panhandlers.

Yup. Loads of the homeless are right where they want to be.

Not working, panhandling and living off what they get from homeless shelters.

Why the hell should anyone give a rats ass for folks who are doing what they want to do.

I sure don't.

This has happened in West Palm Beach as well, and Dallas. I know there are cities in Ca and Wa doing the same.

it angers me.

He has tried to abide by the laws over and over so the city keeps passing new ordinances to make it basically impossible for him to do it.
The context/back story is this guy wants to feed them where they are - which just happens to be be in populated areas (imagine that)...and the city does not want him to feed them outdoors - better to feed them where people can't see it.
It is ridiculous.

Getting harassed by beggars all day angers me. When I was in San Francisco, I couldn't go to the bathroom without having to step over half a dozen of them, all with their hand out.

Wow, what YOU must have gone through - stay strong, brother.

Why should perfectly able-bodied people in their 20s and 30s be able to harass pedestrians in the business district of a major city? Only numskulls would feel any sympathy for these bums.

Irony, look it up.
No, I decided to bust my butt for a living instead of becoming a societal parasite. I've hit rock bottom more than once, Einstein. I just didn't give up.

No, you are idiotic. It isn't up to me to solve their problem. If you want to, go ahead, just don't drag me into it. You can't grasp that concept so you're probably a paycheck away from joining the street zombies.

it angers me.

It is ridiculous.
Progressive nutbags live their lives in a wallow of anger.

Too bad. When you feed people, they will congregate, and the community doesn't want a bunch of criminal, filthy, mentally ill, drugged up people congregating in areas where they are living with their children. If he wants to feed them, he needs to get a building with bathrooms, and do it right.

Any idiot knows that when you feed the wildlife, you multiply it. Stop feeding them, and they will forage for their own.
It's the Christian way, eh?

It's just another attack on religion and liberties. And please remember, that the vast majority of these homeless people are not mentally capable of handling jobs or their lives.

So we're back to relying on these mysterious volunteers who will donate their time and property to support some random homeless guy who can't hold a job. It isn't a reasonable solution to just hope this army of volunteers shows up, what if there aren't any?

The church has historically filled this gap..when there is truly no family available.

Nothing mysterious about it at all.

But in today's society, losers like you think that people have no obligation to care for their own, and therefor you insist that the elderly, diseased and mentally ill be foisted on whatever community you think should have to foot the bill.

Foot your own bill. Or ask the church to help you with the family members you find annoying.

So we're back to relying on these mysterious volunteers who will donate their time and property to support some random homeless guy who can't hold a job. It isn't a reasonable solution to just hope this army of volunteers shows up, what if there aren't any?
If they can't hold a job they need the help I mentioned. If they don't want a job I don't care what happens to them. They can live at your house.

He's not going to tolerate him at his house, he'll just euthanize them.

Irony, look it up.
No, I decided to bust my butt for a living instead of becoming a societal parasite. I've hit rock bottom more than once, Einstein. I just didn't give up.

You're completely full of yourself.

Look what up? I said it and I meant it.

I said you can't read and you proved it again. Go find other do-gooders and house the homeless and quit making idiotic demands on everyone else. You gives a shit about you, period?
You haven't proven anything, what kind of retard thinks saying "find volunteers to take care of them, if not oh well" means they came up with a solution? Oh yeah, IceWeasel.

And speaking of not being able to read, I've never claimed to be a do-gooder (I'm not offering to take care of them) and I certainly haven't made any idiotic demands on anyone else (unlike you and your ridiculous volunteer army solution).

Hey I've got a solution for solution for the border control issue... we'll just use Ice Weasel brilliance and say we just need an army of volunteers to link hands across California, Arizona, and Texas. Volunteers for everything! Easy peasy.
Why am I supposed to "prove something"? Proof is in the mind of the beholder for one thing. If I don't want deadbeats fucking up public areas that's my right. I don't need your approval. You want to take care of homeless? Then do so. Get them off the streets.

Do you think they will all fit in his home?

Yup. Loads of the homeless are right where they want to be.

Not working, panhandling and living off what they get from homeless shelters.

Why the hell should anyone give a rats ass for folks who are doing what they want to do.

I sure don't.

But what about the rest of them?

It's no secret that Conservatives loathe the disadvantaged. Today they don't want them fed. Yesterday they did not want them to have medical care. The day before that, they did not want them to be housed.

The 90 year old man in Florida is a saint.

Previously we saw someone show up with seven loaves of bread and seven fish. Conservatives would have hounded Him off the mount for ministering to those in greatest need.

Forum List

Back