Proud Boys now consider their Dear Leader a complete failure

JimH52

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Gee, I guess they thought he would pardon or at least bail them out? Ha Ha! They should have realized a long time ago that their Dear Leader is only concerned about the Dear Leader. He is playing golf in Florida now while they are coming up with bail money. Now quite a few of them will be going to jail. SWEET!

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Most on the Right don't realize that Trump was not free to do as he pleases.

If he did, he'd get JFK'd for pissing off the Establishment

Biden on the other hand is a complete sell out and can be bought easily. China got first dibbs on Biden.

It might be interesting to see who the highest bidder for Biden is....China or the establishment.

Either way....for all his great service to the country for 47 years, he'll wind up richer than Bill gates.

OP
JimH52

JimH52

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Biden on the other hand is a complete sell out and can be bought easily. China got first dibbs on Biden.

It might be interesting to see who the highest bidder for Biden is....China or the establishment.

Either way....for all his great service to the country for 47 years, he'll wind up richer than Bill gates.
You sound miserable....too bad....

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

How does being correct sound miserable?

Actually, all of you on the left still seem miserable. Even after getting your dream come true.

You're all still here, bitching and moaning as usual.

I suspect you'll be thinking of Trump for the next 4 years as well.

TRUMP, LIVING RENT FREE IN THE EMPTY HEADS OF SILLY LEFTISTS FOREVER.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Gee, I guess they thought he would pardon or at least bail them out? Ha Ha! They should have realized a long time ago that their Dear Leader is only concerned about the Dear Leader. He is playing golf in Florida now while they are coming up with bail money. Now quite a few of them will be going to jail. SWEET!
In this one case they're right, Trump is a complete failure.

OP
JimH52

JimH52

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Actually, all of you on the left still seem miserable. Even after getting your dream come true.

I suspect you'll be thinking of Trump for the next years years as well.
Really? You see, your senses are skewed due to the blackness that has surrounded you since the Coup Attempt failure on January 6th.

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Really? You see, your senses are skewed due to the blackness that has surrounded you since the Coup Attempt failure on January 6th.
The thing about very smart people like me and many on the Right, is that we seem really dumb to stupid people (like you) :spinner:

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump showed what a gutless coward he was by instigating a 6 month liars spree over voter fraud inciting the masses of Trumpet Deplorable Mobs and then doing an about face to save his ass by abandoning them....

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
NY Times. Does anyone still believe anything that comes from the rag?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The thing about very smart people like me and many on the Right, is that we seem really dumb to stupid people (like you) :spinner:
Oh, such Irony! :heehee:

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

HappyJoy

Gold Member
Reaction score

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Trump wasn't their leader. I doubt he even knows who they are. They do have a leader but it isn't Trump.

Last edited:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List