Proud Boys now consider their Dear Leader a complete failure

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Gee, I guess they thought he would pardon or at least bail them out? Ha Ha! They should have realized a long time ago that their Dear Leader is only concerned about the Dear Leader. He is playing golf in Florida now while they are coming up with bail money. Now quite a few of them will be going to jail. SWEET!

Most on the Right don't realize that Trump was not free to do as he pleases.

If he did, he'd get JFK'd for pissing off the Establishment

Biden on the other hand is a complete sell out and can be bought easily. China got first dibbs on Biden.

It might be interesting to see who the highest bidder for Biden is....China or the establishment.

Either way....for all his great service to the country for 47 years, he'll wind up richer than Bill gates.

Biden on the other hand is a complete sell out and can be bought easily. China got first dibbs on Biden.

It might be interesting to see who the highest bidder for Biden is....China or the establishment.

Either way....for all his great service to the country for 47 years, he'll wind up richer than Bill gates.
You sound miserable....too bad....

How does being correct sound miserable?

Actually, all of you on the left still seem miserable. Even after getting your dream come true.

You're all still here, bitching and moaning as usual.

I suspect you'll be thinking of Trump for the next 4 years as well.

TRUMP, LIVING RENT FREE IN THE EMPTY HEADS OF SILLY LEFTISTS FOREVER.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Gee, I guess they thought he would pardon or at least bail them out? Ha Ha! They should have realized a long time ago that their Dear Leader is only concerned about the Dear Leader. He is playing golf in Florida now while they are coming up with bail money. Now quite a few of them will be going to jail. SWEET!
In this one case they're right, Trump is a complete failure.

Actually, all of you on the left still seem miserable. Even after getting your dream come true.

I suspect you'll be thinking of Trump for the next years years as well.
Really? You see, your senses are skewed due to the blackness that has surrounded you since the Coup Attempt failure on January 6th.

Really? You see, your senses are skewed due to the blackness that has surrounded you since the Coup Attempt failure on January 6th.

The thing about very smart people like me and many on the Right, is that we seem really dumb to stupid people (like you) :spinner:

The thing about very smart people like me and many on the Right, is that we seem really dumb to stupid people (like you) :spinner:
Oh, such Irony! :heehee:

Oh, such Irony! :heehee:

Actually, the real irony is how miserable you lefties still are....even after your dreams came true :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, such irony!

You (of all people) want to talk about the IRONY of being miserable??
NOTHING BEATS YOUR OWN AVATAR !

54346.jpg

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Trump wasn't their leader. I doubt he even knows who they are. They do have a leader but it isn't Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back