Proud Boys defend communities from Antifa in Oregon.

It's a good day when people defend their communities from the Antifa scum! :thup:
It's a bad day when people have to defend themselves from anarchists while democrat politicians prevent Law Enforcement from doing their duty.

Sure.

It's good and it's bad. What do you want ...we live in a life of duality.

he-he....I'm feeling kind of abstract today! :tongue:

You noticed in that first excerpt that the cops arrested two of the Militia rather than the Antifa critter, right?

Oh,... and by the way... since when did the Stürmabteilung change its name to Proud Boys?

To tell the truth, I, too, would greatly enjoy seeing some of the BLM-Antifa scum getting their skulls thumped and hauled away in paddy wagons...

But I want the cops - or the Guard - to do it, not some half-assed amateur-hour redneck reincarnation of the Brown Shirts.

Last edited:
Is there a narrated version of this? Because after watching that video twice, all I saw was a minute and 22 seconds of idiots screaming at each other and couldn't understand a word of it.

I prefer Antifa videos like this one. Short, sweet, and no words necessary. The "CLONG" provides all of the necessary context. Watch the Antifa toughguy scurry away under the fence like a cockroach after getting his clock cleaned. LOL

Last edited:
The Proud boys protected the community in Portland and Salem.

The SOBs should be arrested, they attacked people who were posing no threat to them. They're no better than ANTIFA.

It was inevitable that as long as the police decide to let one side go full throttle, the other side would end up with people ready to mix it up.

The police can end this by ending any protest that goes riot the SECOND it goes over the line.

People who want no part of the riot are given a chance to leave, and if they don't they get scooped up as part of the remnant staying behind.

Forum List

Back