Proud Boy on house arrest in Jan. 6 case disappears ahead of sentencing

I bet that on an average day in the US, there are thousands of illegal aliens that blow off their court appearances with hundreds of them having criminal records. But the deep state that runs our government doesn't give two shits about that. They don't believe in enforcing immigration laws any more. They'd rather arrest people who disagree with them politically and discourage them from running for office. And that's how totalitarianism-Marxism-communism got such a good foothold in this country. Back to MAGA..

Wouldn't you disappear if you were being persecuted?

Persecuted. That word brings with it a flavor of unfair treatment. Of being targeted for some reason.

The problem is that you can’t really demonstrate why it is unfair. The penalties being imposed on the people after a guilty verdict is exactly what the law says they are supposed to get.

Most of the laws were written by Conservatives. You guys wrote the laws. You were the ones demanding that we get tough on crime. Apparently you meant to get tough on crime for them, not us.

Christopher John Worrell has failed to appear at his Sentencing Hearing. He was convicted of his role in the January 6 Attack on the Capital during a Bench Trial. For those who don’t know, a Bench Trial is where you decide that the Judge knows more about the Law than the Jury, and you can explain to him why you are innocent. By Waiving the right to a Jury Trial, you can throw yourself on the mercy or wisdom of the Judge.

Christopher John Worrell, a Convicted Criminal, was due to be sentenced, and was on House Arrest awaiting his sentencing. It seems that Mr. Worrell did not appear in court at the time he was supposed to. The Judge did what is always done in such cases, and issued a Bench Warrant for his arrest.

The FBI has a Wanted Poster up.

Now, assuming this fellow is found, he will likely face additional charges for fleeing from the law.

It shouldn’t be hard to find him. He’s probably hiding with family, they usually do, or with his Proud Boy buddies.

View attachment 816576

I don’t know which discount website he got that vest from, but it wasn’t sized to a fellow as big as him. It looks like the Paramilitary version of a Micro Thong. For that to do you some good, the guy shooting at you has to have exceptional aim to hit something that small.

Anyway, if you see this Patriot, or whatever, you are supposed to call the Cops and let them know you are looking at a blithering idiot named Christopher Worrell who has a warrant out for his arrest.

If he is taking the Hollywood thing of They’ll Never take me alive! Well they usually get taken alive.

Don't forget to check under your bed tonight.. He might be hiding under there. :laughing0301:

I bet that on an average day in the US, there are thousands of illegal aliens that blow off their court appearances with hundreds of them having criminal records. But the deep state that runs our government doesn't give two shits about that. They don't believe in enforcing immigration laws any more. They'd rather arrest people who disagree with them politically and discourage them from running for office. And that's how totalitarianism-Marxism-communism got such a good foothold in this country. Back to MAGA..

And a bench warrant is issued in every case. As I said in the OP it is normal procedure. The Defendant doesn’t show up and a Bench Warrant is issued. Now normally such things don’t make the news. But the January 6 folks love to describe themselves as good law abiding Americans.

They may be good. But the law abiding does seem to be in question.

Don't forget to check under your bed tonight.. He might be hiding under there. :laughing0301:

Hiding? No. If he was under my bed he would be begging to have me call off the dog and stop shooting. Then again why would he come to Georgia in the middle of rural nowhere?

Hiding? No. If he was under my bed he would be begging to have me call off the dog and stop shooting. Then again why would he come to Georgia in the middle of rural nowhere?

Better check twice, bro. Putin could be hiding under there too. :laughing0301:

Christopher John Worrell has failed to appear at his Sentencing Hearing. He was convicted of his role in the January 6 Attack on the Capital during a Bench Trial. For those who don’t know, a Bench Trial is where you decide that the Judge knows more about the Law than the Jury, and you can explain to him why you are innocent. By Waiving the right to a Jury Trial, you can throw yourself on the mercy or wisdom of the Judge.

Christopher John Worrell, a Convicted Criminal, was due to be sentenced, and was on House Arrest awaiting his sentencing. It seems that Mr. Worrell did not appear in court at the time he was supposed to. The Judge did what is always done in such cases, and issued a Bench Warrant for his arrest.

Now, assuming this fellow is found, he will likely face additional charges for fleeing from the law.

It shouldn’t be hard to find him. He’s probably hiding with family, they usually do, or with his Proud Boy buddies.

View attachment 816576

I don’t know which discount website he got that vest from, but it wasn’t sized to a fellow as big as him. It looks like the Paramilitary version of a Micro Thong. For that to do you some good, the guy shooting at you has to have exceptional aim to hit something that small.

Anyway, if you see this Patriot, or whatever, you are supposed to call the Cops and let them know you are looking at a blithering idiot named Christopher Worrell who has a warrant out for his arrest.

If he is taking the Hollywood thing of They’ll Never take me alive! Well they usually get taken alive.
I had a beer with him last night at a local pub. He seems like a nice guy.

View attachment 816576

He should flee to join the fighter in Ukraine.

View attachment 816576

Yes!! Go get those terrible people who disagree with you---and....and---PUT THEM IN JAIL!!!

I guess it is criminal to have a different political point of view. What a country.

Yeah right--and they're just "following the law", you know. Don't look at their drug abusers pooping in the streets in all the Leftie cities, no problem there.

Or Robert L Peters, also fine.

I guess it is criminal to have a different political point of view. What a country.

But he questioned the results of the 2020 election and protested over it, how rude.

Only Democrats are supposed to be able to do that.

Yes!! Go get those terrible people who disagree with you---and....and---PUT THEM IN JAIL!!!

People who disagree with me get the same attitude. God Bless the First Amendment. If this guy was being rounded up for standing in public and waving a placard that said Trump Won, I might agree.

But they have him on video spraying pepper Spray at the cops. They have him assaulting people to gain entrance into the Capital. That is a little more than a difference of opinion don’t you think?

People who disagree with me get the same attitude. God Bless the First Amendment. If this guy was being rounded up for standing in public and waving a placard that said Trump Won, I might agree.

But they have him on video spraying pepper Spray at the cops. They have him assaulting people to gain entrance into the Capital. That is a little more than a difference of opinion don’t you think?

If he did that--and not just "parading"--then yes, it's criminal.

I will invoke "no one is above the law" when all the George Floyd protesters get equal treatment, and not one minute before. Until then, we live a the Banana Republic Formerly Known as the USA

And a lot of us know this.

He was just cutting in line. Most people gain entrance into the Capitol by way of bribes or corruption, and sometimes it even takes 50 years.

Besides, cops like pepper spray because it's spicy. I even spray some of it on my enchiladas sometimes.

If he did that--and not just "parading"--then yes, it's criminal.

I will invoke "no one is above the law" when all the George Floyd protesters get equal treatment, and not one minute before. Until then, we live a the Banana Republic Formerly Known as the USA

And a lot of us know this.

The George Floyd protestors have been arrested too.

That is just the federal charges and convictions. But it doesn’t sound as awful if you say the “Patriots” were treated the same as everyone else. But it does sound awful if you say nobody was arrested for Floyd.

Right after January 6 the complaints were running the other way.

Some 14,000 arrests nationally for the BLM/Floyd riots. And a mere 52, at that time, arrests for January 6.

Forum List

Back