Protestors violate social distancing and endanger people's lives!

So let me get this clear, here are photos of protestors in Minneapolis yesterday completely violating social distancing guidelines. Yet the media, the mayor, and the governor have nothing to say about it? Oh but they have plenty to say about people protesting illogical, illegal, and unconstitutional shutdowns or people going to beaches after months of forced incarceration at home, or young people enjoying themselves at a pool party.

4af41809-8a17-483c-bc38-e701935ce469-001_AP_APTOPIX_Minneapolis_Police_Death.jpg

31fcbe266aea4c9a9d3cd6719d6d7137_md.jpg

Those rules only apply to protesters who protest the government's authority, not the ones who want to reduce said authority.

WHITE PEOPLE GATHER AND PROTEST HAVING TO STAY COMFORTABLY AT HOME IN THIER PRIZED TRAILORS WITH INDOOR PLUMBING AND NEGROS' PROTEST BEING MURDERED SENSLESSLY BY RACIST COPS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN...WITH MASKS ON....UHMMMM, I THINK I SEE A GOTDAMN DIFFERENCE YOU RACIST ASS HO.
check out your fellow Black protester not wearing a his/her mask and the others carrying someone on their backs! Oh the horror.
052720minndeath3_960x540.jpg

Hmm. Well, he's wearing it...just not correctly. Looks like he's talking to someone. Everybody else is wearing them.

What's your point here?
You mean he has it on his fat neck but on on his face, and that works fine. Oh okay, Mr. let's follow facts and science.

You still haven't made clear what your point is? Most people are wearing masks. That's the recommendation. There have been multiple astroturfed protests by white crowds in some states demanding re-opening. And as I recall, almost NONE of those people were wearing masks.

The point is the protestors are acting like murderers, completely violating social distancing and endangering other people's lives, but the media and Leftie politicians are only praising them.

Well let's be fair here. While social distancing isn't being observed, the wearing of masks is (in accordance with CDC guidelines). While not perfect, it's better than no masks (such as the astroturfed protests demanding re-opening).
And why are you focusing on things that the right wing has been campaigning against (masks, social distancing) for the last few weeks? If white cops could keep themselves from murdering unarmed black men, there would be no need
for protesters to be out there in the first place.

WHITE PEOPLE GATHER AND PROTEST HAVING TO STAY COMFORTABLY AT HOME IN THIER PRIZED TRAILORS WITH INDOOR PLUMBING AND NEGROS' PROTEST BEING MURDERED SENSLESSLY BY RACIST COPS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN...WITH MASKS ON....UHMMMM, I THINK I SEE A GOTDAMN DIFFERENCE YOU RACIST ASS HO.
check out your fellow Black protester not wearing a his/her mask and the others carrying someone on their backs! Oh the horror.
052720minndeath3_960x540.jpg

Hmm. Well, he's wearing it...just not correctly. Looks like he's talking to someone. Everybody else is wearing them.

What's your point here?
You mean he has it on his fat neck but on on his face, and that works fine. Oh okay, Mr. let's follow facts and science.

You still haven't made clear what your point is? Most people are wearing masks. That's the recommendation. There have been multiple astroturfed protests by white crowds in some states demanding re-opening. And as I recall, almost NONE of those people were wearing masks.

The point is the protestors are acting like murderers, completely violating social distancing and endangering other people's lives, but the media and Leftie politicians are only praising them.

Well let's be fair here. While social distancing isn't being observed, the wearing of masks is (in accordance with CDC guidelines). While not perfect, it's better than no masks (such as the astroturfed protests demanding re-opening).
And why are you focusing on things that the right wing has been campaigning against (masks, social distancing) for the last few weeks? If white cops could keep themselves from murdering unarmed black men, there would be no need
for protesters to be out there in the first place.
Nah you aren't being intellectually honest about the hypocricy of the Left. I've seen more videos of the protests and they're littered all over with people not even having let alone wearing one. Forget about the six feet that we all have to obey when shopping at supermarkets. In fact the media is even conducting live interviews of non mask wearing protestors about to burn down cars and peoples businesses and belongings, while making heroes out of them.

Yet the poor guy who goes out and protests the forced shutdown of his livelyhood and destruction of everything he /she worked for their entire lives, is somehow selfish and endangering peoples lives. Get the drift here?

It would be another thing if even ONE politician or Leftie media hack came out and said; "look, the anger and frustration is understandable, but please observe the social media guidelines we hypocrites in the media and Left have been whining about" But so far nothing, if anything they're encouraging the inevitable burning down of Minneapolis.

You would be taken more seriously if you could spell.

And yet for the umpteeth time, you manage to comment.....get a life, tipsy shit

And yet for the umpteeth time, you manage to comment.....get a life, tipsy shit
Your lack of education is not my problem. It might be a racial point of pride for you.

Forum List

Back