Protestors violate social distancing and endanger people's lives!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
So let me get this clear, here are photos of protestors in Minneapolis yesterday completely violating social distancing guidelines. Yet the media, the mayor, and the governor have nothing to say about it? Oh but they have plenty to say about people protesting illogical, illegal, and unconstitutional shutdowns or people going to beaches after months of forced incarceration at home, or young people enjoying themselves at a pool party.

4af41809-8a17-483c-bc38-e701935ce469-001_AP_APTOPIX_Minneapolis_Police_Death.jpg

31fcbe266aea4c9a9d3cd6719d6d7137_md.jpg

I see plenty of people not even wearing masks in the photos.

I see plenty of people not even wearing masks in the photos.

Most people really don't believe in that mask shit. Even those who insist that others do it.

The reason why they insist is that it excites them to be able to rule over people who ordinarily would pay them no mind. Makes them feel like Kim Jong Fucking Un.

WHITE PEOPLE GATHER AND PROTEST HAVING TO STAY COMFORTABLY AT HOME IN THIER PRIZED TRAILORS WITH INDOOR PLUMBING AND NEGROS' PROTEST BEING MURDERED SENSLESSLY BY RACIST COPS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN...WITH MASKS ON....UHMMMM, I THINK I SEE A GOTDAMN DIFFERENCE YOU RACIST ASS HO.

Mob of fisters doing their part to spread the virus.
Put it this way, if the gotdamn virus don't kill us, a racist mf white/black sellout fuckin cop will, so whats the fuckin difference and why the fuck do you care? You white mf's want to gather, go for it, who gives a rats fuck about ya anyway?

Put it this way, if the gotdamn virus don't kill us, a racist mf white/black sellout fuckin cop will, so whats the fuckin difference and why the fuck do you care? You white mf's want to gather, go for it, who gives a rats fuck about ya anyway?

But of course there won't be any protests when it's blacks killing blacks.

49 shot, 10 fatally in deadliest Chicago Memorial Day weekend since 2015
Chicago sees deadliest Memorial Day weekend since 2015

Oh don't get me wrong, it's wrong for police to choke a man to death. But the jury's still out on that. We don't know if this man who was being arrested for being a counterfeiter actually violently assaulted the officer during the arrest, as usual. All we have here is a short video of the end result. Either way the officer is still guilty and deserves punishment, however the question is was it instigated by the victim, beforehand.

But question is, how is it that the mayor, the governor, CNN and MSNBC aren't eating their soiled underwear on live TV while reporting on this blatant violation of social distancing "at a time when 100,000 Americans have died of this virus"?!

WHITE PEOPLE GATHER AND PROTEST HAVING TO STAY COMFORTABLY AT HOME IN THIER PRIZED TRAILORS WITH INDOOR PLUMBING AND NEGROS' PROTEST BEING MURDERED SENSLESSLY BY RACIST COPS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN...WITH MASKS ON....UHMMMM, I THINK I SEE A GOTDAMN DIFFERENCE YOU RACIST ASS HO.
check out your fellow Black protester not wearing a his/her mask and the others carrying someone on their backs! Oh the horror.
052720minndeath3_960x540.jpg

I guess it's okay to violate social distancing to protest police brutality, but not other things, like the need to make a living. Thanks for the clarification. Can't wait for a Democrat to give us another speech about how they "follow science and facts"
200527104632-25-minneapolis-protests-0526-exlarge-169.jpg

Last edited:
check out your fellow Black protester not wearing a his/her mask and the others carrying someone on their backs! Oh the horror.

Hmm. Well, he's wearing it...just not correctly. Looks like he's talking to someone. Everybody else is wearing them.

What's your point here?

^ Biden approved Black USMB poster!

Hmm. Well, he's wearing it...just not correctly. Looks like he's talking to someone. Everybody else is wearing them.

What's your point here?
You mean he has it on his fat neck but on on his face, and that works fine. Oh okay, Mr. let's follow facts and science.

OMG just fucking stop posting in Ebonics! It's grating on my ears!!!

^ Biden approved Black USMB poster!
Tiggered ain't the kind of confused Black Biden was referring to. She lives comfortably on the Democrat plantation.

What's your point here?
You mean he has it on his fat neck but on on his face, and that works fine. Oh okay, Mr. let's follow facts and science.

You still haven't made clear what your point is? Most people are wearing masks. That's the recommendation. There have been multiple astroturfed protests by white crowds in some states demanding re-opening. And as I recall, almost NONE of those people were wearing masks.

What's your point here?

You still haven't made clear what your point is? Most people are wearing masks. That's the recommendation. There have been multiple astroturfed protests by white crowds in some states demanding re-opening. And as I recall, almost NONE of those people were wearing masks.

The point is the protestors are acting like murderers, completely violating social distancing and endangering other people's lives, but the media and Leftie politicians are only praising them.

Forum List

Back