protestors in germany glued to the airport run way

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
The sooner the three letter agency infiltrators rip these clowns to shreds , the better . Unless , like BLM, Antifa , ISIS etc , they were created by them in the first place -- part of Project Chaos presumably .

germany is prying a bunch of people loose from their airport runway. good lord how dumb. this is some crazy protest.

Exactly. Nearly all Germans (80%) are shaking their heads since a long time now about all this absurdities. This is not a movement but an organisation with the name "the last generation". They sound like sect members and their fanatism grows.

Interesting how they never do this gluing or soup throwing directed towards political elites flying around in private jets.

They do. But when two of their members had been seen in Bali after their protest - who not knows: Bali is directly in the first neighborhood of Germany - their organisation "excused" this behavior by saying something like: Who in their own eyes fights against everyone who is doing something what's wrong for the climate is a hero. And such heroes are not able to be wrong. (Sarcasm warning: And if you are not such an "hero" then stop it to breathe, coward, because only this changes a society which doesn't like to be changed.)

By the way: Also many members of environmental organisations and green politicians from many political parties asked them to stop their counterproductive protests.

Last edited:
Exactly. Nearly all Germans (80%) are shaking their heads since a long time now about all this absurdities. This is not a movement but an organisation with the name "the last generation". They sound like sect members and their fanatism grows.
i can see why my german relatives immigrates to america years ago

And why did they really do so? The USA is for very most Germans not a land of their dreams.
they were starving famin was not just in ireland. germans actualy made good in the us at the time. germany should not throw stone as glasses houses. they loved nazisum.

they were starving famin ...

When? Where? Why?

A proud ship sweeps lonely through the waves
and leads our German brothers away.
The flag waves, the white sails swell -
America is their destination.
See them standing on the deck,
to look around once more
to the fatherland, to the green of home,
See how they sail across the great ocean.

They sail on the blue waves of the sea.
Why do they leave their homeland?
They have been cheated out of their lives,
Poverty drove them from their homeland.
Look up, you oppressors,
Look up, you deceivers of the people!
See your best workers fleeing,
See how they go across the great sea of the world.

They are going there, who dares to ask them?
Why do they leave their homeland?
O poor Germany, how can you bear it,
That your brothers should be so banished:
What they hoped to found here,
they seek to find over there.
So they depart from German soil
And find their grave in America. -

Last edited:
they were starving famin was not just in ireland. germans actualy made good in the us at the time. germany should not throw stone as glasses houses. they loved nazisum.

We did not love Nazism - we made Nazism. A very efficient political terror system - but let me be honest: It was not the very best of the inventions we made compared with some other billion inventions - specially not a good invention for some of my Jewish family members who had been murdered from the Nazis.

We did not love Nazism - we made Nazism. A very efficient political terror system - but let me be honest: It was not the very best of the inventions we made compared with some other billion inventions - specially not a good invention for some of my Jewish family members who had been murdered from the Nazis.
your jewish. big difference.,

Forum List

Back