protestors in germany glued to the airport run way

your jewish. big difference.,

I am what? ¿Jewish? And what are you? ¿Martian? I am a German + Catholic who has also German + Jewish ancestors. Only for Nazis I am a Jew and only this makes me to a member of the so called "jüdischen Schicksalsgemeinschaft". No idea what's the English word for. Very short: I am on a death list of the Nazis on two reasons. One of the two reasons is that I am a German who has also Jewish ancestors - so I am a Jew for the anti-Semitic Nazis. The other reason is that I am an anti-Nazi German for the anti-German Nazis.

(PS:
Oh by the way: This is perhaps not 100% correct. It is possible that I am not only "100%" German but also "100%" Jew. Whether this is really so or not so depends on the fact whether a grandmother from me was really a Catholic or was not "only" a hidden Jew - what could also be possible. It was for no one easy to survive. Nevertheless I know only the Catholic religion and not the Jewish religion - what's not very important for Jews because I am only a man. I guess in this case I would get a higher rank on the death lists of the Nazis. Should I inform them so they are able to correct their death lists?)

Last edited:
I am what? ¿Jewish? And what are you? ¿Martian? I am a German + Catholic who has also German + Jewish ancestors. Only for Nazis I am a Jew and only this makes me to a member of the so called "jüdischen Schicksalsgemeinschaft". No idea what's the English word for. Very short: I am on a death list of the Nazis on two reasons. One of the two reasons is that I am a German who has also Jewish ancestors - so I am a Jew for the anti-Semitic Nazis. The other reason is that I am an anti-Nazi German for the anti-German Nazis.

(PS:
Oh by the way: This is perhaps not 100% correct. It is possible that I am not only "100%" German but also "100%" Jew. Whether this is really so or not so depends on the fact whether a grandmother from me was really a Catholic or was not "only" a hidden Jew - what could also be possible. It was for no one easy to survive. Nevertheless I know only the Catholic religion and not the Jewish religion - what's not very important for Jews because I am only a man. I guess in this case I would get a higher rank on the death lists of the Nazis. Should I inform them so they are able to correct their death lists?)

a german and jewish . explains everything. mans i understand so stop trying to argue with me. i'm on your side.

a german and jewish . explains everything.

Explains what? "Your" anti-Germanism, "your" anti-Semitism, "your" anti-Catholicism or "your" anti-Europeanism or what other form of "anti-..."?

mans i understand so stop trying to argue with me. i'm on your side.

Thanks, dear god. It's always good to know that you are on my side.

Last edited:
a german and jewish ....

Again: As far as I know I am not Jewish, although it exists a possibility that this also could be true. Nevertheless you are a victim of Nazi-propaganda by saying so. Racists introduced a difference between the word German and the word Jew - as if this would be an opposite. Only for Nazis I am Jewish and so they will murder me also because of this reason if they will can do so. But for all others on this planet I am not Jewish at all - except the mother of my mother had been a Jew (what could perhaps also be possible). Then I would be a Jew. But whether this is so or not so this is not interesting for me and also not interesting for any Jew. Everyone who fights against Nazis is on one of their death lists. For example many German politicians, teachers, officials, policemen, judges and others who people of your rotten culture continously call "Nazi" when a German says something what an US-American doesn't like to hear.

Jews call Germans by the way also sometimes on unmotivated reasons "Nazi" but this is different from your US-American use of this word because Jews also call other Jews "Nazi" when they don't have the same opinion. That's only a faux-pas but not a system as it is in your culture. To a Jew a German is able to say: "Are you mad to call me 'Nazi'?" and a Jew will answer "Sorry". But an US-American will say "You are a German so you are a Nazi". And you try to make me "Jewish" = "this explains everything." But I on my own don't know what this explains because I am not Jewish. I'm a friend of the Jewish culture - that's all. But I am for example not a friend of circumcissions.

Last edited:
Again: As far as I know I am not Jewish, although it exists a possibility that this also could be true. Nevertheless you are a victim of Nazi-propaganda by saying so. Racists introduced a difference between the word German and the word Jew - as if this would be an opposite. Only for Nazis I am Jewish and so they will murder me also because of this reason if they will can do so. But for all others on this planet I am not Jewish at all - except the mother of my mother had been a Jew (what could perhaps also be possible). Then I would be a Jew. But whether this is so or not so this is not interesting for me and also not interesting for any Jew. Everyone who fights against Nazis is on one of their death lists. For example many German politicians, teachers, officials, policemen, judges and others who people of your rotten culture continously call "Nazi" when a German says something what an US-American doesn't like to hear.

Jews call Germans by the way also sometimes on unmotivated reasons "Nazi" but this is different from your US-American use of this word because Jews also call other Jews "Nazi" when they don't have the same opinion. That's only a faux-pas but not a system as it is in your culture. To a Jew a German is able to say: "Are you mad to call me 'Nazi'?" and a Jew will answer "Sorry". But an US-American will say "You are a German so you are a Nazi". And you try to make me "Jewish" = "this explains everything." But I on my own don't know what this explains because I am not Jewish. I'm a friend of the Jewish culture - that's all. But I am for example not a friend of circumcissions.
not true. in german ancestery no one calls me a nazi. barely hear the word here. unless some neo nazi skin head gets arrested.

not true. in german ancestery no one calls me a nazi.

You are no German. You are an US-American. So why should call you another US-Americans "Nazi" when you say something what he doesn't like to hear, if an US-American is doing so at all?

barely hear the word here. unless some neo nazi skin head gets arrested.

Before World War 1 even German dialect speakers made performances in the USA in the German language and got very qualified critics from German newspapers there. I guess one of the real reasons for the USA to become a part of world war 1 was the will to wipe out the German language in the USA. And if I see it the right way then this hate on Germany never ended in the USA. Take Donald Trump as an example who continously activates "hate on Germany" as a booster which is able to bring him votes. In conclusion, this means that more than 50% of US Americans hate Germany - otherwise this behavior would not be senseful.

Last edited:
You are no German. You are an US-American. So why should call you another US-Americans "Nazi" when you say something what he doesn't like to hear, if an US-American is doing so at all?

Before World War 1 even German dialect speakers made performances in the USA in the German language and got very qualified critics from German newspapers there. I guess one of the real reasons for the USA to become a part of world war 1 was the will to wipe out the German language in the USA. And if I see it the right way then this hate on Germany never ended in the USA. Take Donald Trump as an example who continously activates "hate on Germany" as a booster which is able to bring him votes. In conclusion, this means that more than 50% of US Americans hate Germany - otherwise this behavior would not be senseful.
german droped out the german language here they want to be amercan so they prefured english. there still german language classes here.

german droped out the german language here they want to be amercan so they prefured english. there still german language classes here.

So whom for heavens sake do you call "German" in the USA? Who not speaks German is no German. And why to learn German in the USA? This makes not any sense for anyone in your country, isn't it? To speak a foreign language disqualifies someone in the USA.

Last edited:
german droped out the german language here ...

That's a problem of nationalism. Traditionally Germans are anything else than nationalists or colonialists. Other countries forced Germany to become a national state - with the result that all Germans are dying out - everywhere in the world. For the Germans in the USA (also before the USA had been founded) it never had been a problem to be a German and American. This changed with the rise of nationalism. Your nationalism forced the Germans in the USA to decide to die out. Meanwhile this process continued and all Germans are dying out - in very most cases on the own free will. For me personally for example is every German who is using the word "fuck" or equivalents like "wtf" or a German translation of this anglicism no German any longer. Reason: Such people don't think about what they like to say on what reason. The word "fuck" is not able to be a swearword (what correctly spoken should be "spearword" and not "swearword") and meanwhile nearly all Germans are doing so because this is for them an expression of a new modern worldwide culture and civilisation - while it is in reality only stupid to do so and shows a deep misunderstanding of the own and of foreign cultures.

Last edited:
So whom for heavens sake do you call "German" in the USA? Who not speaks German is no German. And why to learn German in the USA? This makes not any sense for anyone in your country, isn't it? To speak a foreign language disqualifies someone in the USA.
nope you can study any language you like here. german. french. spanish ,russian. some people make careers out of foreign languages. no one gets disqualified here for speaking more then one language. and many americans have german ancestery. but i';m, still american. when my ancesteries came from german they wanted to be considered full american so stopped speaking german way back in the 1800s.

That's a problem of nationalism. Traditionally Germans are anything else than nationalists or colonialists. Other countries forced Germany to become a national state - with the result that all Germans are dying out - everywhere in the world. For the Germans in the USA (also before the USA had been founded) it never had been a problem to be a German and American. This changed with the rise of nationalism. Your nationalism forced the Germans in the USA to decide to die out. Meanwhile this process continued and all Germans are dying out - in very most cases on the own free will. For me personally for example is every German who is using the word "fuck" or equivalents like "wtf" or a German translation of this anglicism no German any longer. Reason: Such people don't think about what they like to say on what reason. The word "fuck" is not able to be a swearword (what correctly spoken should be "spearword" and not "swearword") and meanwhile nearly all Germans are doing so because this is for them an expression of a new modern worldwide culture and civilisation - while it is in reality only stupid to do so and shows a deep misunderstanding of the own and of foreign cultures.

who says germans are dieing out. thousand of people in american have german heritage. the culture is carried on through further generations.

nope you can study any language you like here. german. french. spanish ,russian. some people make careers out of foreign languages. ...

Except they are politicians - then they have to hide their ability to speak foreign languages, isn't it?

nope you can study any language you like here. german. french. spanish ,russian. some people make careers out of foreign languages. no one gets disqualified here for speaking more then one language. and many americans have german ancestery.

Bad luck for Germany. Example: The "Swede" Donald Trump.

but i';m, still american. when my ancesteries came from german they wanted to be considered full american so stopped speaking german way back in the 1800s.

Aha. ... Somehow strange. You said your people fled from poorness - but is it possible they fled mainly on other reasons ... for example because they had been republicans and democrats?

Good, speed bumps.
"Folks, this is the captain speaking. We're gonna experience a little turbulence during take-off today."

Seriously, I don't see the problem here!
  • STEP ONE - continue the flights letting the jumbo jets taxi down their assigned runways right over the protestors killing a few.
  • STEP TWO - after a few near misses almost getting hit by the jets as they watch the guy next to them get splattered, wait for the surrenders.
  • STEP THREE - arrest the remainder, put in custody, then wait for the lawsuits to sue them for the cost of their impact, delays, lost business, and the affects they caused to all the lives they affected, and make them pay or work for every penny.

no not just politions anyone wants to learn a bunc hof languages.

So why spoke Richard Grenell no German and did also not understand Germans who spoke English? How qualifies this somone to be an ambassador (¿or was he an anti-ambassador?) of the United States in Germany? Richard Grenell for example fought aagihnst democrats in Germany and supported the same time the new and extremist fake-conservative political party as Putin is doing now. Putin speaks German - but also not understands Germans - also not Russian speaking Germans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back