protestor glues his feet to ground and us tennis match

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

another crazy environment protestor. guess they got him loose. just like those in germany who glued them selves to runway. if they are not gluing themselves to something they are trying to destroy art work in museums. craziness.

another crazy environment protestor. guess they got him loose. just like those in germany who glued them selves to runway. if they are not gluing themselves to something they are trying to destroy art work in museums. craziness.

A big pair of bolt cutter and cutting those feet off at the ankles would solve that problem.

They could just call him "Stumpy McGee" the rest of his life. :laughing0301:

A big pair of bolt cutter and cutting those feet off at the ankles would solve that problem.

Exactly. I don't see the problem here.
  • If you pull hard enough, any glue will let go. Or the skin will come off their feet first. Bring lots of rags.
  • Or try running a 12" disc carborundum stone cutter or stone cutting wire under their feet and try not to mar the concrete.
  • But I like your idea of just separating the feet at the ankle from the body, too! Maybe someone can have the feet left in place and bronzed in memorium!
  • But since they were glued and could not move, another idea would be to cancel the tennis match and just invite everyone to a luau. Just build a big bonfire around their feet and cook them in place until tender, basting with a coconut/mango/habanero sauce until well done and serve with fixins. There should be enough there for everyone.
Bottom line, do not kowtow to these idiots and show them there are serious consequences and not the ones they wanted, expected or desired.

Last edited:
I would just leave him there until everyone has left the stadium

You mean leave them there for several days until they pass out from lack of food, water and standing. Then cut about a 50 pound square block of the concrete loose around their feet and leave them attached to it to live that way until they can get free of it themselves.

Oh and, send them a HUGE bill for the costs. These assholes think they are cute trying to be as big a pain in the ass to others, so, REVERSE THE FAVOR.

Forum List

Back