Protesters demonstrate outside Manchin's houseboat

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Representatives from Young West Virginia, Race Matters WV, the Center for Popular Democracy Action, CASA — the largest grassroots immigrant advocacy organization in the mid-Atlantic area — and Greenpeace USA protested outside of Manchin’s houseboat in Washington, D.C., in their own boats and kayaks to protest his opposition to the $3.5 trillion reconciliation package.

Good for Manchin opposing the #3.5 Trillion boondoggle. Unfortunately everyone will get subjected to the looney left.

Yeah. That sort of money is only appropriate to spend on ME wars, not to the benefit of US citizens. Of what was Biden thinking?
that's a totally dumbass reply ....the bill is going to HURT the US more than it helps
....I guess we wasted all that $$$$$ on WW2 after Japan attacked us? that helped to take us out of the Depression

1633384501173.png

Oh. You think it appropriate to spend that kind of money to the benefit of American citizens? Radical.

I agree. That sort of money should only be spent on wars in the ME. It's dumb to spend it to the benefit of US citizens.
you sure do love to post shit, don't you ?
this has NOTHING to do with wars in the ME
DUH

Representatives from Young West Virginia, Race Matters WV, the Center for Popular Democracy Action, CASA — the largest grassroots immigrant advocacy organization in the mid-Atlantic area — and Greenpeace USA protested outside of Manchin’s houseboat in Washington, D.C., in their own boats and kayaks to protest his opposition to the $3.5 trillion reconciliation package.

Good for Manchin opposing the #3.5 Trillion boondoggle. Unfortunately everyone will get subjected to the looney left.

It was mostly peaceful burning, looting and murder

I agree. That sort of money should only be spent on wars in the ME. It's dumb to spend it to the benefit of US citizens.
It's designed to benefit SOME US citizens. Despite their asinine parroted talking point that "it costs nothing~~~it's paid for"...it costs TOO MUCH, does more harm than good, and it will be paid for by our taxpaying grandchildren...and their children.

Liberalism = Lunacy !

Absolutely. Save that kind of spending for the ME, they need it more.
so in the mind of some, stupid spending by one dumbass POTUS should absolutely be ECLIPSED by the next dumb ass POTUS.

solid thought process!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back