Zone1 Proposed Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know China owns our illegitimate president?
Nope. Don't know that. Can you provide proof of your allegation? And since you added "illegitimate " show proof of that, also too!
I bet you can't...won't...And will lie more!
Did you know trump has bank accounts in China to this day? Millions of deposits. But you don't care.

I quoted you. I didn't redefine anything.
What lies did I tell by quoting you?
Twist and squirm, loyal Russian!😎
No you didn't. :cuckoo:
You attempted to change the meaning of what I said so you could win the argument.
There's several of your types going around USMB acting like they're winning all the while they're totally ignoring everything that's said to them.
:iagree:

Nope. Don't know that. Can you provide proof of your allegation? And since you added "illegitimate " show proof of that, also too!
I bet you can't...won't...And will lie more!
Did you know trump has bank accounts in China to this day? Millions of deposits. But you don't care.
Yeah....how dare a Trump pay production workers from a local bank.:cuckoo:

Everyone knows that's bad business. :muahaha:

Here's a clue, there's a difference between doing manufacturing business in a country, and taking bribes from a foreign government to undermine your own country's national security.

Please explain what product Biden is producing in China?:auiqs.jpg:

Got it. You post dumb propaganda, liberals refute it over and over, so you want the liberals censored.

And yes, it is very obvious that censorship is you goal. You stated it outright.

Needless to say, you don't see any liberals advocating for censorship. That's because first, we're into free speech, and second, we know we can take apart any bad conservative talking points.
Do you even KNOW any liberals, Mammoth?

You are certainly not one, yourself.

Of course I'm a liberal.

But do tell. What have your RussoChinaMasters told you to define me as? Just how are you going to mangle basic English and basic morality?
You do not understand even a single tenet of liberal political philosophy.

Conspiracies, like 2000 election was stolen, the 2004 election was stolen
Never happened, not on any significant scale. Stop making things up. Remember, we were there, so you can't BS us.

, Bush lied about WMDs,
He did. That's really not debatable by any honest person. So you're debating it.

MSM leans right to far right, those conspiracies?
If you're just going to deny reality outright, why should anyone talk to you?

Because you said so? :cuckoo:
He lives in a world simplified to the extreme.

There are only two choices in his world and one of them involves marching in lockstep with him and the powerful globalist technocrat elites.

He calls that liberal being completely uneducated on the subject.

Yeah....how dare a Trump pay production workers from a local bank.:cuckoo:

Everyone knows that's bad business. :muahaha:

Here's a clue, there's a difference between doing manufacturing business in a country, and taking bribes from a foreign government to undermine your own country's national security.

Please explain what product Biden is producing in China?:auiqs.jpg:
First you have to prove Biden received any money from the Chinese govt, and that that money was bribes. Trump has millions in Chinese bank accounts. YOU say it comes from private Chinese businesses. Prove it's not also bribery.
I know you can't prove it. Allegations mean nothing without proof.

There are only two choices in his world and one of them involves marching in lockstep with him and the powerful globalist technocrat elites.
Don't say "globalist". Everyone knows that's a current conservative dogwhistle for "jews" (along with "soros"), so just say "jews". That will make you look less craven. You'll still look disgusting, but at least you won't look cowardly.

Don't say "globalist". Everyone knows that's a current conservative dogwhistle for "jews" (along with "soros"), so just say "jews". That will make you look less craven. You'll still look disgusting, but at least you won't look cowardly.
This has nothing to do with Jews. What utter idiocy.

Sheesh!

If you don't like being humiliated, stop saying such crazy things.

And you are free to babble your conspiracy theories there. Isn't free speech awesome?

Oh, how it works more often is that a leftie posts an intelligent thread, it gets swarmed by rightie trolls babbling nonsense and trashing the thread, and that gets it moved to the rubber room.

Um, sure.
I don't think I've ever seen a conservative "humiliated" by a lib. But keep trying. It's good to have a goal

First you have to prove Biden received any money from the Chinese govt, and that that money was bribes. Trump has millions in Chinese bank accounts. YOU say it comes from private Chinese businesses. Prove it's not also bribery.
I know you can't prove it. Allegations mean nothing without proof.
The GOP run House has all of the Biden's Bank Records. They have proof that several Biden family members have received millions from Chinese companies. And China doesn't have any companies that aren't run by the CCP.

Now, try proving all of these millions Trump supposedly has in Chinese Banks.

The GOP run House has all of the Biden's Bank Records. They have proof that several Biden family members have received millions from Chinese companies. And China doesn't have any companies that aren't run by the CCP.

Now, try proving all of these millions Trump supposedly has in Chinese Banks.
So all the millions trump has in Chinese banking accounts came from the Chinese govt? Your words.
And you still can't prove Joe Biden got any money from China. Just because House Republicans say they have bank account records doesn't prove anything. Trump has a banking account. See how you guys use circular thinking, but only go with one conclusion? Both families could be crooked. But you only want one to be guilty. I don't care which ones get caught. Just prove it.
(By the way, trump took some of his money out when the press found his records. But he never closed the account.)

So all the millions trump has in Chinese banking accounts came from the Chinese govt? Your words.
And you still can't prove Joe Biden got any money from China. Just because House Republicans say they have bank account records doesn't prove anything. Trump has a banking account. See how you guys use circular thinking, but only go with one conclusion? Both families could be crooked. But you only want one to be guilty. I don't care which ones get caught. Just prove it.
(By the way, trump took some of his money out when the press found his records. But he never closed the account.)
I never said any such thing.
I don't have to prove Joe Biden was paid by China.
Congress already has.

Here's the point, dumbass: Trump is the CEO of an international company that has done business in dozens of countries.

Biden has been a public servant for almost all of his life.

Biden didn't start becoming wealthy till he became VP. His net wealth went from almost nothing to over $25 million in less than 8 years.
Trump was already wealthy before he took office. His net worth went from over $6 billion to around $3 billion by the time he left office.

Which one do you think was taking bribes?

F1P35MmXgAAI_ox.jpg

Never happened, not on any significant scale. Stop making things up. Remember, we were there, so you can't BS us.

He did. That's really not debatable by any honest person. So you're debating it.

If you're just going to deny reality outright, why should anyone talk to you?
According to several on the left, even on this board, 2000 was stolen from the Democrats, also they cite polling data in Ohio that 2004 was robbed. So if you doubt me, it seems you haven’t done your research. Bush didn’t know, just like Gore, the Clinton’s and Kerry didn’t know About WMDs, the fact you believe shows you are not very bright. Anyone that denies that CBS, CNN, NBC, NYT, ABC, WA Post lean left, is as far from reality as anyone.

I agree, Trump and Biden are both crooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back