Zone1 Proposed Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conservative talking points are the truth.
You can't handle the truth....so you try to have them banned.
"Conservative talking points are the truth."
Who won the 2020 presidential election? Popular and electoral college votes?
Here we go with ad hominems from "truth tellers."

If you don't like being humiliated, stop saying such crazy things.

And you are free to babble your conspiracy theories there. Isn't free speech awesome?

Oh, how it works more often is that a leftie posts an intelligent thread, it gets swarmed by rightie trolls babbling nonsense and trashing the thread, and that gets it moved to the rubber room.

Um, sure.
Every single time you post you only prove my point.
You're nothing but a hypocrite.

I am against new rules. That said, all rules should apply equally to everyone.
Mr. Back again, if you got the rule in your op enacted, a full page of whinery threads would ensue from those who had their posts delated for violating said rule.

Conservative talking points are conspiracy theories. I miss the old days before right wingers lost their minds.
Conservative points dispute the narrative. That is what makes them conspiracies. That in no way means they are.

That's just Russian disinformation.

"Conservative talking points are the truth" is Russian disinformation? You wrote it. That means you identify as a Russian. Great! Do you feel better since you confessed?
You should.

"Conservative talking points are the truth" is Russian disinformation? You wrote it. That means you identify as a Russian. Great! Do you feel better since you confessed?
You should.
Did you know China owns our illegitimate president?

We should have an annual Dave Award presentation; usership to nominate candidates and ultimately vote for the Dave Champion.

And then they have to have a banner as their avy recognizing the milestone until the new Dave is crowned.

BackAgain already has this year in the bag, no doubt about it. And, golly, we're only half way through the year.
Back in the day, the Flame Zone had an annual awards ceremony complete with nominations and voting.

We should have an annual Dave Award presentation; usership to nominate candidates and ultimately vote for the Dave Champion.

And then they have to have a banner as their avy recognizing the milestone until the new Dave is crowned.

BackAgain already has this year in the bag, no doubt about it. And, golly, we're only half way through the year.
Unnatural Shitizen has spoken. Well, sort of.

F0fRga_agAAiccg.jpgF1BavzjakAExkeD.jpg
F1Fm0geWIAEOomN.jpg

F1DT74jWIAEvYbv.jpg

Got it. You post dumb propaganda, liberals refute it over and over, so you want the liberals censored.

And yes, it is very obvious that censorship is you goal. You stated it outright.

Needless to say, you don't see any liberals advocating for censorship. That's because first, we're into free speech, and second, we know we can take apart any bad conservative talking points.
Your spot in the oven line is ready.

If you don't like being humiliated, stop saying such crazy things.

And you are free to babble your conspiracy theories there. Isn't free speech awesome?

Oh, how it works more often is that a leftie posts an intelligent thread, it gets swarmed by rightie trolls babbling nonsense and trashing the thread, and that gets it moved to the rubber room.

Um, sure.
Conspiracies, like 2000 election was stolen, the 2004 election was stolen, Bush lied about WMDs, MSM leans right to far right, those conspiracies?

Conservative points dispute the narrative. That is what makes them conspiracies. That in no way means they are.
No. They are batshit crazy conspiracy theories. That's what maks them conspiracy theories.

Typical leftist response.
You have to redefine what the English language means to make your lies the truth.
I quoted you. I didn't redefine anything.
What lies did I tell by quoting you?
Twist and squirm, loyal Russian!😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back