Zone1 Proposed Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Proposed Board Rule.

I don’t even care too much for most of the rules. Once you’ve made a point (or, for our liberals, something that is supposed to be a “point,”) you are no longer allowed to merely repeat that same line of argument again.

Obviously, for most of our liberals, this would amount to a muzzle. So, good news all around!

😎

Proposed Board Rule.

I don’t even care too much for most of the rules. Once you’ve made a point (or, for our liberals, something that is supposed to be a “point,”) you are no longer allowed to merely repeat that same line of argument again.

Obviously, for most of our liberals, this would amount to a muzzle. So, good news all around!
Got it. You post dumb propaganda, liberals refute it over and over, so you want the liberals censored.

And yes, it is very obvious that censorship is you goal. You stated it outright.

Needless to say, you don't see any liberals advocating for censorship. That's because first, we're into free speech, and second, we know we can take apart any bad conservative talking points.

Proposed Board Rule.

😎
interdasting.jpg

Got it. You post dumb propaganda, liberals refute it over and over, so you want the liberals censored.

And yes, it is very obvious that censorship is you goal. You stated it outright.

Needless to say, you don't see any liberals advocating for censorship. That's because first, we're into free speech, and second, we know we can take apart any bad conservative talking points.
I see liberals advocating for censorship here every day.

You don't believe in free speech.
You only believe in everyone thinking the same way.
Anyone caught repeating "bad conservative talking points" in their threads are sent to the "Conspiracy Theory" or "Rubber Room".
And anyone pointing out leftist supporters are threatened with banning.

You don't believe in free speech.
You only believe in everyone thinking the same way.
Anyone caught repeating "bad conservative talking points" in their threads are sent to the "Conspiracy Theory" or "Rubber Room".
Conservative talking points are conspiracy theories. I miss the old days before right wingers lost their minds.

Nah. I don’t want anyone censored. I’m not a modern American lib. We leave censorship demands to you and your filthy ilk.

Also, once again, when you read something, it is usually best if you comprehend it before yapping like the little bitch you are. 👍

If you don't like being humiliated, stop saying such crazy things.

And you are free to babble your conspiracy theories there. Isn't free speech awesome?

Oh, how it works more often is that a leftie posts an intelligent thread, it gets swarmed by rightie trolls babbling nonsense and trashing the thread, and that gets it moved to the rubber room.

Um, sure.

The typical liberal style of alleged argumentation goes like this.

LIBERAL’s OP: I maintain that X is true because A, B & C.

Conservative reply: A is false. So is C. And even if A, B & C were all true, X does not logically follow from those premises.

LIBERAL: X is true because A, B & C.

Conservative reply: but you already said that and now you aren’t supporting A or C. And worse, you can’t show how X logically follows even if your premises were all true.

LIBERAL: you fucking cons and MAGAts refuse to learn. I already addressed that when I said, “X is true because A, B & C.”

Conservative reply: But your premises aren’t true, you have not defended them at all, merely repeating yourself isn’t an argument and you can’t even defend your own syllogism.

LIBERAL: “X is true because A, B & C.”

At which point some liberal mod bans “Conservative.” Why? I dunno. Ask “?”

Proposed Board Rule.

OR if you don't have a point and can't answer a freaking question and instead avoid the thread altogether by changing the subject completely and derailing the thread to just put a lid on it.

oh good lord.

We should have an annual Dave Award presentation; usership to nominate candidates and ultimately vote for the Dave Champion.

And then they have to have a banner as their avy recognizing the milestone until the new Dave is crowned.

BackAgain already has this year in the bag, no doubt about it. And, golly, we're only half way through the year.

The typical liberal style of alleged argumentation goes like this.
You've got it exactly reversed. Conservatives regurgitate bad talking points, liberals use logic, conservatives ignore the logic and regurgitate again.

Seriously, stop projecting.

If you're not projecting, surely you can provide examples of those dastardly liberals doing what you claim. Do so here.

<crickets>

In contrast, I can show many examples of conservatives avoiding logic. Look at any thread regarding the evidence against Trump, or any thread on global warming, as just a few examples.

You've got it exactly reversed. Conservatives regurgitate bad talking points, liberals use logic, conservatives ignore the logic and regurgitate again.

Seriously, stop projecting.

If you're not projecting, surely you can provide examples of those dastardly liberals doing what you claim. Do so here.

<crickets>

In contrast, I can show many examples of conservatives avoiding logic. Look at any thread regarding the evidence against Trump, or any thread on global warming, as just a few examples.
Nope. I got it exactly right and the truth hurts, so you’re now just lashing out. Ineffectually as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back