Proof positive that the President conspired with the Russians, treason

What is worse, Sessions talking to Russians or Obama promising Putin special treament?

• Obama

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Sessions

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
View attachment 115176
Pretty much can hear him say that he will sell his sole once he wins the election. Disgusting display of treason.

President Obama still intimidates you, doesn't he?

Well, he is a very intimidating man. :lol:

obama-bike1.jpg

You like the pussy grabber don't you.

I like him better than you! :2up: Lord knows what you've been grabbing!

You should be ashamed of yourself voting for a serial sex offender.

This thread isn't about Bill Clinton.

Sessions had two former generals and a mid level staffer present when he met with the Russian ambassador.
Comey has already interviewed these people under oath.
If there is anything at all in the conversation that relates to anything to do with Trump's campaign/sanctions etc Comey has the information.
It's entirely likely that every meeting the Russian ambassador has with anyone in the US Government has been recorded for years. Why not? The Russians have been doing it to every US Government official who visited/visits the former Soviet Union, now Russia since the fucking tape recorder was invented.
When the 'investigations' are complete and the reports are tabled the DEMs are once again going to look like fucking idiots!
There never was any there there.
Take that to the bank.

Last edited:
Watch the LIB MSM reaction when Comey announces the whole 'Russia/Trump conspiracy was a load of made up LIB MSM bullshit.
They'll scream that Comey has always been corrupt and he's always "hated" the Clintons.
The LIB MSM will NEVER accept anything accept President Trump's impeachment.
After eight years of President Trump and looking at another eight years of President Ivanka some LIB MSM will need to go on 24/7 suicide watch.

Nixon was caught spying on five democrats....

Lib reaction...

Going-Crazy.gif

Obama caught spying on all Americans and the libs reaction....

tenor.gif

I just summed up why if they all died a horrible death today, I would smile.

Pretty much can hear him say that he will sell his soul once he wins the election. Disgusting display of treason.

He didn't lie under oath. I don't think colluding with Russia to win is treasonist but sessions is a liar. Do you want a known liar in that position? Then youre a partisan hack.

When did left wingers ever care about lying? The douche bag you voted for is the biggest liar in politics.

Not even close but that's what I would expect from deplorable a.

ROFL! All you Trump hating douche bags have no credibility because you voted for the biggest douche bag of all.

Pretty much can hear him say that he will sell his soul once he wins the election. Disgusting display of treason.

He didn't lie under oath. I don't think colluding with Russia to win is treasonist but sessions is a liar. Do you want a known liar in that position? Then youre a partisan hack.

When did left wingers ever care about lying? The douche bag you voted for is the biggest liar in politics.

Not even close but that's what I would expect from deplorable a.

ROFL! All you Trump hating douche bags have no credibility because you voted for the biggest douche bag of all.

I like Trump so far. So don't hand me that shit. This Jeff Sessions isn't a deal breaker for anyone giving Trump a chance but it's not a good start. And how you liars are reacting isn't making me comfortable joining the likes of you. But if Trump fixes the economy like it was back when America was great, then I'll give him a pass on Jeff Sessions. But you my friend are full of shit.

Lib reaction...

Going-Crazy.gif

tenor.gif

We got used to Bush spying on us. Why did you gloss over that fact?

Bush Authorized Domestic Spying

You fucking hacks. Remember you like to say Clinton signed NAFTA? Well Bush signed off on spying on Americans, stupid fucker

The number of close Trump associates who have been accused of having undisclosed contact with Russian agents, or who have reportedly been investigated by the F.B.I., now stands at 7. Here's the scorecard:

1. Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign manager;

2. Michael Cohen, his personal lawyer;

3. Roger Stone, a longtime political associate;

4. Carter Page, an oil-industry consultant who acted as one of his foreign-policy advisers;

5. Michael Flynn, Trump campaign advisor and, briefly, national security advisor;

6. Jeff Sessions, Trump campaign advisor and now attorney general;

7. Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and top White House aide (see story below).

Why were there so many contacts with Russian operatives and known spies before and after the election, and why were they so frequent?

Why did most of these people try to hide them, or even deny they occurred?

How many more revelations will be necessary until the trail leads directly to Trump?

The number of close Trump associates who have been accused of having undisclosed contact with Russian agents, or who have reportedly been investigated by the F.B.I., now stands at 7. Here's the scorecard:

1. Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign manager;

2. Michael Cohen, his personal lawyer;

3. Roger Stone, a longtime political associate;

4. Carter Page, an oil-industry consultant who acted as one of his foreign-policy advisers;

5. Michael Flynn, Trump campaign advisor and, briefly, national security advisor;

6. Jeff Sessions, Trump campaign advisor and now attorney general;

7. Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and top White House aide (see story below).

Why were there so many contacts with Russian operatives and known spies before and after the election, and why were they so frequent?

Why did most of these people try to hide them, or even deny they occurred?

How many more revelations will be necessary until the trail leads directly to Trump?

It's all fake news.

<YAWN!>

Lib reaction...

Going-Crazy.gif

tenor.gif

You fucking hacks. Remember you like to say Clinton signed NAFTA? Well Bush signed off on spying on Americans, stupid fucker

I am going to type this as nicely as I possibly can. Clinton signed NAFTA in to law, that is a fact. Your revision of history of history is at fault. At best you can make the claim the Bush and Clinton signed NAFTA but to get the job done it took Clinton pushing for it more than anything else during his term.

Here read for yourself. Unlike the majority of the left wing I just don't post my opinion as fact.

Clinton in Final Push for NAFTA : Trade: The President tells a small-business group that prosperity hinges on pact with Mexico and Canada. The vote will be close, as lawmakers slowly take sides.

Clinton in Final Push for NAFTA : Trade: The President tells a small-business group that prosperity hinges on pact with Mexico and Canada. The vote will be close, as lawmakers slowly take sides.

Lib reaction...

Going-Crazy.gif

tenor.gif

I am going to type this as nicely as I possibly can. Clinton signed NAFTA in to law, that is a fact. Your revision of history of history is at fault. At best you can make the claim the Bush and Clinton signed NAFTA but to get the job done it took Clinton pushing for it more than anything else during his term.

Here read for yourself. Unlike the majority of the left wing I just don't post my opinion as fact.

Proving it has been a one party system since the last days of Reagan.

If you remember, Reagan was not an establishment guy either.

This is what it has been and we are all suckers.

Look at how strong the establishment is now. Anyone going to deny that the Clinton rhetoric was the same as bush one, bush two, obama and hillary?

What does it tell us that establishment republicans are on the soros payroll?

That clinton and bush are buddy old pals?

We are suckers and Trump is really causing problems for it.

There are those of us who are waking out of the slumber and others who don't have the ability to see or hear.

Lib reaction...

Going-Crazy.gif

tenor.gif

Of course Clinton had to convince liberals that NAFTA was good. Guess what us liberals said back then? We said he let us down. We said he sold us out. But you weren't complaining back then. No you were pro free trade. It was good for business and consumers. Don't lie.

And that wasn't even the point. The point is Bush started spying on Americans. Did you purposely miss the point? Bet you did you fucking right wing hack job.

Lib reaction...

Going-Crazy.gif

tenor.gif

Look at how strong the establishment is now. Anyone going to deny that the Clinton rhetoric was the same as bush one, bush two, obama and hillary?

There are those of us who are waking out of the slumber and others who don't have the ability to see or hear.

I just hope you and I aren't as stupid as those people who signed up for Trump U.

And don't be naive. The bankers owned Reagan too

Here's one telling him to wrap it up.

Lib reaction...

Going-Crazy.gif

tenor.gif

I just hope you and I aren't as stupid as those people who signed up for Trump U.

And don't be naive. The bankers owned Reagan too

Here's one telling him to wrap it up.

Soros is a banker and he would never own Reagan.

Do you mean to tell me OBAMA SPOKE WITH THE RUSSIANS????? He should be impeached or recused or something....
Well if there is talk of Trump being impeached then why wasn't there talk of impeaching Obama when he clearly made a promise of special treatment, against the will of the people, after he won the election?

Exactly....the Left has been screaming of Trump & his cabinet communicating with Russia, demanding to overthrow the government 'because it's sooo unfair & treasonous'.....yet they clam up when the shoe is on the other foot

Okay, so why don't you answer Freewill 's question. ^^And, Freewill, why don't you answer your own question?

Keep in mind that Clinton was impeached for just one lie. ONE lie compared to the dozens we have already heard from drumpf.

And President Clinton's lie concerned a consensual sex act between adults and had nothing at all to do with national security while drumpf's lies have put the country at risk.

Which is the more severe crime?

"Lying" or telling fish stories while making making a speech is not the same as lying under oath in a hearing.

False equivalency. Obama should be tried for Treason.

View attachment 115176
Pretty much can hear him say that he will sell his sole once he wins the election. Disgusting display of treason.

President Obama still intimidates you, doesn't he?

Well, he is a very intimidating man. :lol:

obama-bike1.jpg

You like the pussy grabber don't you.

I like him better than you! :2up: Lord knows what you've been grabbing!

You should be ashamed of yourself voting for a serial sex offender.

I didn't vote for Bill Clinton. :dunno:

Forum List

Back