Proof positive that the President conspired with the Russians, treason

What is worse, Sessions talking to Russians or Obama promising Putin special treament?

• Obama

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Sessions

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
i wonder if Hillary told Vlad that, hey, just hang on, after I win in 2016, I will be more flexible on the couch and in bed.

She probably told Trump that. Oh no! I went there.

I think Trump's hit Hillary a time or two, Bill hit Melania, too.

Do you mean to tell me OBAMA SPOKE WITH THE RUSSIANS????? He should be impeached or recused or something....
Well if there is talk of Trump being impeached then why wasn't there talk of impeaching Obama when he clearly made a promise of special treatment, against the will of the people, after he won the election?

Exactly....the Left has been screaming of Trump & his cabinet communicating with Russia, demanding to overthrow the government 'because it's sooo unfair & treasonous'.....yet they clam up when the shoe is on the other foot

Okay, so why don't you answer Freewill 's question. ^^And, Freewill, why don't you answer your own question?

Keep in mind that Clinton was impeached for just one lie. ONE lie compared to the dozens we have already heard from drumpf.

And President Clinton's lie concerned a consensual sex act between adults and had nothing at all to do with national security while drumpf's lies have put the country at risk.

Which is the more severe crime?
Clinton was impeached for LYING under Oath. In a court of law.

i wonder if Hillary told Vlad that, hey, just hang on, after I win in 2016, I will be more flexible on the couch and in bed.

can you imagine if Anthony Weiner was talking to Putin?....hmm.....Anthony:...yo Putin, just give me another 6 months, my best body part will become even more flexible,,,hey,,even Chuck Schumer cant wait to see it.

can you imagine if Anthony Weiner was talking to Putin?....hmm.....Anthony:...yo Putin, just give me another 6 months, my best body part will become even more flexible,,,hey,,even Chuck Schumer cant wait to see it.

I don't think anyone wants to imagine that, TBH. :)

donald-trump-hillary-clinton.jpg

:banana:

Notice Melania's hand on his hand. She is not going to let that hand wander! :D

Notice Melania's hand on his hand. She is not going to let that hand wander! :D

Because she knows.. :D

Forum List

Back